Chapter 3

Sweetest Downfall

Hwa Young still couldn't believe what was happening right now. She was silently sitting on Yixing's bedside, on top of the bed lies her best friend Eun Ae, sleeping soundly. She looked up, seeing BaekHyun handing her a mug of milk. She blushed, Byun BaekHyun, her ultimate bias is actually offering her a drink. "Gomawo." She bowed lightly, taking the mug on her hands.

BaekHyun sat down on the floor next to ChanYeol. "You sure you don't want to sleep too? Don't worry. Duizzhang and XiuMin hyung are taking care of our managers. And we're here. You two will not be caught sleeping."

Hwa Young quickly shook her head. "Aniyo." She looked down shyly as she speaks again. "I'm truly sorry for bothering you all. I know that you guys only have limited time to rest but still, you helped us and I'm really greatful because of it."

Yixing smiled at her reassuringly. "We consider our fans as our lifetime treasure and if we could just make you all feel how much we appreciate and we care for each and one of you, we will surely do it."

"And your friend is Yixing hyung's--- Mmmfff!" SeHun struggled to release his mouth from Jong In's hand that's covering it. "Let me--- Jong In!"

Jong In let out a happy chuckle, pulling his dongsaeng out of the room. "Maknaes should go and have some rest now, I think?" He winked at Hwa Young first before going out of the room.

Hwa Young just blinked in confusion at the sudden small commotion that happened between the two maknaes. She just shrugged her shoulders though. Everything seemed too surreal. "Can I ask something?" Her eyes fell on LuHan and she blushed again, gesturing him to go on. "Why were you two drinking? I mean... You know that it is dangerous for women to drink themselves, right? Without any guy who can assist the two of you in going home when you're both drunk already?"

"Oh... I was just accompanying Eun Ae. I wasn't really drinking a while ago." Hwa Young explained.

"Why did she want to get drunk?" This time, Yixing was the one who asked. His face looking concerned and Hwa Young actually thought of something but shrugged that thought away quickly because maybe, Yixing is just too kind to care for other people.

"...Problems." She hesitated at first, but then this is EXO in front of her. They don't give a damn about her and Eun Ae's life. Right?

The members who were present at the room nodded their heads understandingly. A few more talks passed when one by one, the members starts to go back to their respected rooms. They insisted the two should sleep there because it's late already and Hwa Young tried her best to calm down. She and Eun Ae were going to sleep in a room with EXO's Yixing, LuHan and JoonMyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Ae woke up, touching her temple, trying to make the sting of pain go away. She sat on the bed, her eyes were still closed. "Are you alright?" She heard a voice of a man, making her fully awake in instance. She opened her eyes widely, her heart starting to beat abnormally at the mixed emotions suddenly rising inside her system. She looked around and spots her best friend sleeping next to her. She was about to wake her up when the man spoke again. "Don't panic. I'm here on the couch." Eun Ae bit her bottom lip, slowly eyeing the couch which was in the darkest part of the room. There, she saw a man wrapped around a blanket and she was sure that he was smiling at her. "I can't sleep with the light so..."

"Who are you? Where are we? What am I doing here?!" She turned to Hwa Young and starts shaking her. "Hwa Young wake up!" Eun Ae was panicking and nervous. She didn't know what happened last night. The only thing she could remember is that she and her best friend are in a bar, having drinks. And waking up in an unfamiliar room is the least thing she wanted.

"You might wake her up." Yixing stood from the couch, his voice a little low so he'll not wake the other members. "She was tired from watching over you."

Eun Ae stopped, trying to make herself as calm as possible. She eyed the man who was now a meter away from the bed. He looked familiar, like she had seen him somewhere but couldn't recognized where it is. She didn't spoke and the two of them stared at each other for seconds before Yixing looked down shyly. "I see you're not a fan of EXO?"

"...EXO?" And then it hit her. The guy standing in front of her looked like the guy in one of Hwa Young's posters pinned inside her room. "You're a member of EXO?!"

Yixing flashed her a smile and Eun Ae caught a glimpse of his dimple. Her heart skipped a few beats. He looked great in personal twice than how he looked like in pictures and posters. "EXO's Lay." He offered her a hand shake. "But you can call me, Yixing."

Eun Ae hesitated at first but took his hand and shook it anyways. "Eun Ae."

Yixing nodded his head. "How are you feeling, Eun Ae?" He asked gently, letting her hand go.

"My head hurts." Eun Ae said, looking away. "Umm, where are we again?" She looked at Yixing, her eyes shouts innocence and he couldn't help himself from letting out a smile.

"Our dorm." He chuckled. "Don't worry. Our staffs sleeps too so you and Hwa Young can sneak out later easily." He reassured her, even sending her a cute wink.

Eun Ae blushed lightly, looking away again. "Oh... Okay. I'm sorry for being such a bother but... How did we end up here?" She asked, her eyes still looking away.

"Well... I saw you two outside a bar." Yixing explained. "I wanted to help you both that's why I carried you all the way here." He added, shyly looking down as well.

Eun Ae looked at him quite surprised and her cheeks stained with deep pink color. "...Thank you." Was all she could managed to say.

Yixing on the other hand wanted to talk to her more, but he knew she was still dizzy and needing some rest. He insisted that she should go back to sleeping and that he'll be watching over her. Eun Ae nodded but didn't fell asleep afterwards. Her back turned from Yixing, smiling a little at his kindness.

 

 

 

 

 

Hwa Young dropped herself on the bed, smiles was still on her face. Eun Ae sat down on the couch, a smile appearing her face seeing her friend looking so happy. "You already meet them in person."

"I know right!" Hwa Young sat down on the bed, smiling cheekily. "Sometimes, getting you drunk is a good thing."

Eun Ae's smile suddenly fades, she looked away and tried to hide the sadness that took over the bright feeling she has a while ago.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." Hwa Young quickly sat next to her, holding her best friend in her arms. "But you have to keep me your promise, Eun Ae. No more drinking, alright?"

Eun Ae let out a small bitter smile. "Fine." Hwa Young was about to speak again when Eun Ae's phone vibrated. She checked her phone and a small bright smile appeared on her face.

From unknown number

To Eun Ae

Hello Eun Ae-ssi. ^^ Please save my number too. This is Yixing. <3


121013.

Author's Note:

Whew! I must admit, the first scene was quite difficult to write because it is kinda impossible. But dearies, fanfic isn't called fanFICTION for nothing. So, don't bash me please. Kekeke. Anyways, more fluffy scenes on the next chapter and to those who are waiting for the angst part, it'll come soon so don't worry neh~? ^^,

Plugging:

Dearies, I'm inviting you to check out my joint fanfic collaboration with my cousin yourdongsaeng28 ~ EXO's Girlfriends. These are oneshot love stories of your favorite EXO member. If you are familiar with my fanfic titles such as My Girlfriend is a Lesbian, My Girlfriend is a Nerd, My Girlfriend is not a Troll and My Girlfriend is a Gangster, you can find it all in EXO's Girlfriends! It's a series so every story is connected to one another. We already succeeded on posting the first two updates and I hope you will all send us some love because I'm telling you, it's a must-read. Early thank yous from the two of us! Muwah! <3

Click.