Chapter 1

Sweetest Downfall

Being an idol, Yixing's schedules were very tight and hectic. Activities during the day and rehearsals every night. He isn't complaining because from the start, this is his dream. He wanted to show people that he can sing and dance. He wanted to show people the talent that he has. But sometimes, Yixing finds everything stressful. He needed relaxation.

"Going out again, hyung?" Jong In asked, seeing Yixing wearing his rubber shoes at this time of the night. It was already quater to midnight and the maknae knows that his hyung will sneak out again.

"Yeah. I need some fresh air." Yixing answered simply, giving Jong In a small smile. "You want to come?"

Jong In shook his head. "Kyungsoo-hyung asked me to teach him the steps for our comeback single. He often forgets a few steps so... I'll pass for now, hyung. Mianhe."

Yixing reassured the maknae that it's alright. "See you." Then Yixing made his way out of the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Nam Eun Ae have a bottle of vodka on one hand and her thoughts were taking her somewhere else. Some place where she can yell and shout the painful feelings she was keeping inside. Her tears rolled down her sad eyes and she bit her lower lip, fighting the urge to cry.

"Miss?"

Eun Ae was oblivious about the voice. All she can think about that time was the painful news said to her earlier this morning.

"Miss..."

The voice called out again but she remained silent.

"Here..." The owner of the voice hands her out a handkerchief. "Wipe your tears. It's not nice to see a pretty lady like you crying like that."

Eun Ae's thoughts were distracted. She glanced at the handkerchief and to the owner of the voice. "I'm fine." She replied, wiping her tears with her own hand. She took out her purse and left an exact amount of money on the counter. She stood up and Yixing watched her walk away from the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing went back to the dorm after a few bottles of beer. He was a bit dizzy but he knows he can still think properly. Or can he? Because ever since Yixing left from the bar, his thoughts were about the lady he saw shedding tears. He wondered why is she crying? He wondered what is her name?

Yixing stared at his room's ceiling. He wanted to see that lady again.


Author's Note:

First update, yay!

Kekeke. I know. I know. It's a very short update but hey, there's no need to rush everything between the two main characters. And I must admit that it is my first time writing a fanfiction where in EXO members are EXO. So bare with me please. Kekeke. What do you think about the first chapter, by the way? Did Yixing fell in love at first sight? Why was the lady crying? Will they meet again? How soon? Kekeke. Let's see on the next update!

Comments will be appreciated so leave some if you can! ^^,

Plugging:

Untitled - Kai | Jih Kyo | Kris

We Found Love - Kai | Hyun Joo

One and Only You - ChanYeol | Ri Na

But Kai is Kai - Kai | Yoo Mi | SuHo

Man-Hater - Kris | Ha Na

12:51 - Kai | ChaeYeon | LuHan

May December Relationship - Kris | Eun Mi