Happy Ending (Last Chapter)

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER! HAHA! SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS! OH! AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER SOON OKAY? I LOVE YOU!;*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

Previous Chapter:

“Nahh, it's okay. Tteokbokki is not my style.” he replied while shaking his head.

“Your loss.” I said and then ate the tteokbokki.

“Everything not your style, then what is your style? you tell me.” Suho suddenly voiced out and then we all burst into laughing.

They were all busy talking while stuffing their mouths with foods, and then laughed. I sat there, only one thing was on my head, Hyerim. I missed her.

i miss you Hyerim. :(

_End of Luhan's POV_

 

Hyerim

Slowly i opened my eyes to see a familiar surrounding.

I'm back here again.

I sighed and looked around the room. Then i turned to the right to see a small table that was located on the right side of the bed, and my phone was there. i was about to reached out for my phone when i feel my bed shifted. I froze.

Did my bed just shift? O.O

I turned to look on my left as slowly as possible. I was shocked to see Luhan with the hospital's gown sleeping on his folded arms. his head was bandaged. I smiled to myself. I laid back down and turned myself slightly to face him, totally forgot about getting my phone. Without me realising, my hand was moving towards him. I slowly his face while thinking that i'm lucky to be his wife. How can an ugly girl like me be a handsome and hot guy's wife? I chuckled silently to myself. Suddenly, Luhan shifted and his eyes fluttered open.

I froze with my hand hanging in the air. He looked at my hand then to my face. He smiled before reaching out for my hand and clasped it over with his hands. His hands are so warm that my whole body was feeling warm despite being in the cold room.

"Annyeong." he greeted me with a smile as he adjusted himself on his seat.

"Annyeong~" I greeted softly with a grin on my face.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while my hair.

"Not so perfect?" I chuckled. "How 'bout you?" I asked in return.

"Perfect." he said with a smile.

Thank god he is fine.

No word were exchanged for about 5 minutes other than looking at each other faces. Suddenly the door bursted open and the doctor came in while holding a clipboard with his left hand.

"Good morning, Mrs Lu." The doctor greeted me.

To be honest it was both awkward and relieving to hear someone called me by that.

"Good morning." I replied.

"How's my wife condition doc?" Luhan asked.

"Well overall she's fine but to tell you the bad news is her Leukemia is spreading quite fast and we the doctors and myself suggested that she should go for the treatment as soon as possible because treating it early is the best solution." The doctor replied while flipping the papers on his clipboard, before looking at us.

"So what's your decision?" The doctor asked again.

"Is it 50-50 that she will make it or ....?" Luhan asked before pausing at the end. I looked at him, then turned my head back to look at doctor.

"Well, if we treat her early, theres a high chance that she will survived so no worries." The doctor end it with a smile.

I think thats the best way. I love Luhan and leaving him is something that i won't do.

"I will go through with the treatment." I said to the doctor making both Luhan and the doctor look at me.

"Hyerim?"

"I think it's the best choice for me. I can't afford to leave you Luhan. He already said that there's a high chance that i will survive." I said while smiling at him. Luhan only sigh and nod his head.

"Then i will take it that you both agreed about the surgery. I will schedule a date for you Mrs Lu and will either get back to you or your husband." He said before leaving us, closing the door of the room.

"Are you sure about this?" Luhan looked at me with a worried look, with my hands still in his clasp.

"Yes Luhan. Definitely. Being far away from you make my hearts ache, therefore i'm definitely not leaving you. Not for the second time. Once is enough" I said to him before taking his hands placing them on my cheeks.

You can call me cheesy if you want to. I love cheese. >o<

"Did you hit your head when you fell Hyerim? why are you like this?" Luhan asked acting worried but actually beong sarcastic.

"Jerk." I said softly before pushing his hands away and look to the other way.

"Yah, i'm just joking~ Hyerim-ahhh~" Luhan cooed at me while softly rocking my body.

"I guess hitting your head does have the effect." I mocked him before laughing.

"Yah, what did you say?" he said pouting his lips.

"Aigoo~ Where did the cool and ignorant Luhan go to?" I said before sitting up slowly and pinching his cheeks.

He then grabbed my hands forcefully making me look at his face with me giving him a lost face.

"My heart aches too when you are not beside me. Therefore, don't you ever leave me again. I love you Lu Hyerim. And I guess I'm luckiest guy to become your husband and you are the luckiest girl to have me as your husband. I won't be able to bear it if you leave me for the 2nd time adding to it, forever." He said slowly before placing my hand on his cheeks closing his eyes.

"I love you too, Luhan." Without me knowing, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

And without us knowing, 11 pairs of eyes were staring at us.

"ER-ERHMM!"

Both me and Luhan jolted from the sudden loudness. We both turned our heads to look at the door to see 11 boys standing there, some with their mouths hanging open.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" Luhan asked quickly putting my hands down before standing up and walked towards them.

"Well someone wasn't inside his room when we went to his room. So we expected you to be here, and our guesses were right." Kris replied before heading towards me, the rest followed behind him.

"Ohh.. haha.." Luhan laugh awkwardly while scratching his head, walking toward my bed and stood in front of the bed.

I could only smile.

"Well, no need to be awkward, and sorry for disrupting your lovey-dovey moment." Suho said before laughing soon joined by the rest.

"How are you Hyerim?" Suho asked me.

"Better." I said with a smile.

"We bought you guys some fruits and some juice. Lets eat it." Suho said. Taking out all the different fruits and juices and laid out on the ward table.

"Thank you for the fruits and juices." i said before reaching out for the apple juice.

"Let me help you pour." Kai said before taking the apple juice bottle from my hand and pouring it for me into the plastic cup that they had bought it.

"Guys, i have something important to tell you guys." Luhan suddenly said.

The rest then look up to look at him.

"What is it?" D.O asked.

"Hyerim, she is going for the treatment." Luhan said making the guys looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeap, it's true." I said before sipping my apple juice.

'Ooh's could be heard from the guys before silence took place in the room.

"Lets put that aside, i want to take a walk around the hospital and visit the hospital's garden with you guys. Can i?" I said breaking the ice.

"Sure. Let me go and take the wheelchair." Sehun said before running outside to take the wheelchair.

Sehun then came back, pushing the wheelchair. The guys then helped me to transfer myself to the wheelchair, while being careful of my wounds.

It's good to be with them. 

~~

 

GUYS YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT? HEHE/ SO FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE. TEEHEE. I LOVE YOU! *LOTS OF FLYING KISSES*

KAI GIFS BECAUSE HE'S FABULOUS AND I LOVE HIM! XD

(1) Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Kim Kai

<3

OK BYEEEE~ HAHAHAHA~ *runs away and hide*