Stupid Me

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

UPDATE !NOTE: I MADE A BIT CHANGES AT THE END OF THE PREV CHAPTER !

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

LAST CHAPTER:

“It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But if you want to share it with me, i have some free time now. Care for a coffee with me?” He asked with a smile on his face.

Well, sometimes, sharing is not that bad right?

 

~~

"So.... what happen between you two? Why are you here alone on your honeymoon?" He started throwing me questions.

"Uhhmmm....." Was all i could say while fiddling with my fingers under the table.

"Thank you." I heard him saying his thanks to the waiter who delivered our drinks to our table. "So...? Don't you trust oppa?" He continued staring at me.

"It's not like that Minho oppa, it's just that..../sigh/.. Fine.. Luhan went to stay with his girlfriend, Sunghee. I thought that we will spent our honeymoon together, but when we reach at the Jeju airport, he suddenly gave me this hotel address and asked me to go to the hotel alone and then said that he will go and stay with his girlfriend Sunghee. I couldn't do anything else and only to agree. He even treated me like an insect. He hated me so much that he embarrassed me in front of his friends. I don't know what to do. I just gave up eventhough I know that's what I'm not supposed to do.. but what should i do..." I blabbered to him, releasing all my feelings to him , but not entirely though while looking at my fingers .

"Oh, i see. So Luhan judged girls by their appearance huh? Hmm, i should have say no when your mom asked for my opinions in letting you marry Luhan." He suddenly spoke while stirring his coffee.

"Wh-What? Omma asked oppa's opinion too?" I asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah, since you are very close to me and i really care for you like my own sister." He said smiling.

I smacked his arms playfully. After we talked for a while, Minho oppa has to get back to his hotel to prepare for his meeting later that afternoon, but before that, he had promised me to bring me around Jeju tomorrow since tomorrow will be his last day here and he want to spend it with me, since it has been 2 years we did not see each other. I can't wait for tomorrow's event.

Oh yeah, you might be wondering who is Minho oppa. Minho oppa is the son of my father's best friend and oppa is 1 year older than me, same like that jerk, Luhan. Minho oppa's father, Mr Choi owns a luxury branded company, and his mother, Mrs.Choi has her own Prada brand company. We get to know each other 3 years ago which was during my 15th years old birthday party, and from there we gotten really close.

I went back to my room and plopped myself on the bed. I didn't do anything today but i felt so tired. Weird. Suddenly my phone rings, i looked at my phone, it was an alarm that i set to remind me to eat my medicine. I went to my bag and tried to find for my medicines. But..

. Don't tell me... No it can't be ! I remember putting it inside here ! Aishh !

I went to my suitcase, opened it, and turned it upside down so that all my things and some of my clothes that i chose not to be hung up in the hotel's wardrobe were all lying on the hotel room floor. I searched for my medicine but it wasn't there.

No way...... i'm so stupid... now what am i supposed to do...

I knelt down as i slowly packed my suitcase back. /sigh/

That night before i slept, i looked at my phone. No phone calls. No messages from him. Nothing at all.

"Are you having so much fun with your girlfriend that you even forgot about me? Maybe just a call asking have i eaten is already enough for me. Stupid Luhan.." I mumbled to myself. With a sigh, i went to sleep.

The night went by so fast that it was now morning in Jeju and it is the 2nd day i'm in Jeju. I yawned while i stretched my body before lifting myself up to take a bath. I was drying my hair with a towel with my body wrapped in another towel when my phone rang. I went and picked up my phone.

-- Me: Yoboseyo?

-- Him: Good morning ! Are you up yet?

-- Me: Ohh.. Minho oppa, yes i am. I just finish taking a bath.

-- Minho Oppa ^^: Good. I will be in front of your room in an hour. So get ready by then okay? See you later~

--Me: Dehh.. annyeong~

I went to the wardrobe and look at the different dresses that i brought with me to Jeju.

I know.. i said that i hate dresses. But this bag was packed by mom. That explained it. -_-

I tried a flowery dress that was bought by omma last year for my birthday present, it felt a little BIG.

Ehh? Last time i wear it fits me perfectly. What happ- Have i lose weight ??! YEAY !!

I changed to another dress that i bought just recently, let my hair down, wore some foundation and lip gloss and i was ready. After waiting for about 10 minutes, Minho oppa messaged saying that he was already at the door. I stood up, straightened my dress and went to open the door.

"Wahhh~ So pretty~" He said while glancing me up and down.

"Haha, stop it oppa. I am not that pretty compared to the other girls outside there." I replied looking down on the floor. I don't know why but i felt uncomfortable when someone complimented me, maybe because i have been used being criticised at.

"Can you stop looking down on yourself and comparing yourself to other girls? You are you, they are they. It's different. You are pretty in your own way and they are pretty in their way. So stop comparing." He suddenly said to me that make me face him with a shocked face.

Wow, that's a first. How i wish Luhan was more like this. Sigh..

"Aish, let's go. I'm here to make you happy and forget about your problems, not lecturing you. Come on." He continued and grabbed my hand leading to the lift, not forgetting to close my room door.

~~