Take a Risk

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY

 

I was sitting on top of my bed, having a tough battle in a staring game with my wall. It keeps repeating in my mind, damn it. I’m definitely in trouble. I’m ruined! How could I just let that guy possess my mouth? Like he my lips not just once but twice I mean thrice right? That feather light kisses on my lips was counted. Oh damn! On the other side, why did I not even try to stop him? I mean I could push him then slap his face. But it would be hurtful right? Oh my goodness! I’m going crazy. I mean I shouldn’t be like this, I’m not myself. Could I have been traumatized? Should I seek a medication from a doctor?

And what’s this? I said to myself as I look at the contract I am holding in my right hand. I’m not even in a movie, so why do I need to experience this? He could have just asked me to be his girlfriend. So why do we need this ed up contract? Okay, I wouldn’t even say yes if he would ask me. But why the hell me? I’m making an effort trying to live my life as a normal teenager. Normal people get a boyfriend because they like them or love them right? And what about me? I got a boyfriend because of an agreement. Is that normal? Ugh! I’m definitely not agreeing about this contract but because of that ing stupid kiss my mind goes half and half about this.

I’ve put the contract inside of the drawer beside my bed and let my back fall on the soft sheets as my eyes scan our ceiling. I can’t sleep and I can’t even think of anything sensible this time. If I could have talk to Min Ah this would be much better.

 

“YAAAH! HEI RYUNG~~AH!!!” speaking of the witch. She’s here. I quickly get up on my bed as I flashed a big smile when she opens my door.

 

“Yah! You wicked girl!  Don’t tell me you’re going to have an overnight here again?”

 

“Fortunately-----“she said in suspense and she nods. I knew it! “I’ve bring food as a payment for my one night stay” she said cheerfully as she turns the bag she’s carrying and lots of food scattered on my bed. “I could have brought more, if your boyfriend didn’t see me stealing in our refrigerator.”

 

“Boyfriend?” I snap.

 

“Yeah. My brother right?” she ask me, I didn’t answer back so she continued “did you two broke up? Oh! As so usual of him.”

 

“No. Actually we didn’t------” she cuts me off even before I could finish my sentence

 

“Oh? Really? Then congratulations! You’ve made to stay with my brother for almost a week. That’s a very great achievement on him” she said her eyes obviously filled with delight “I think Oppa really likes you.” she said in a sweet tone. She seems very happy for me and that’s one of the reasons why I can’t say anything since she really believed that her brother and I were dating.

 

Min Ah and I decided to watch Running Man. Yes, we both love that show, and we both love each cast on it. It was funny and hilarious and amazing.

We are lying side by side, when apparently the scene from the morning can’t still get rid of my mind. I thought if I should tell Min Ah about that or not. Or if I should tell him that I and her brother were fake. That we’re not real. But what if she throws a fit after I told her? What if in this middle of the night she goes to her house with a knife or a baseball bat on her hand and started to make a fuss there? We couldn’t tell what Min Ah could do. She was a war freak and she could also beat lots of people.

I look at her; she’s now sitting, bouncing up and down in the bed. She’s laughing very loud and not so very woman like. I was thinking if I could tell her just at least that Myungsoo and I kiss. Since I really couldn’t hide what I feel now. It could fire up anytime and I think it could really make me go crazy.

 

“Min Ah!” I yell

 

“What?” she said not even looking at me, she’s still bouncing up and down in the bed.

 

“Myungsoo Kiss me” I said in a calm tone waiting for her reaction.

 

“Oh! That’s normal.” She replied back not even seemingly surprised. I just look at her and then she averts her eyes on me like she was trying to recall what I said, then her eyes suddenly got big and then she bounce out off the bed “WHAT? MY BROTHER KISSES YOU? WHAT THE ?” she shouted as if she implanted a megaphone on . I didn’t expect she could manage to say that even though she badly knocks against the floor.

 

“Calm down! My mother could hear you” I hissed

 

“Okay Bessie.” She took a lungful of air, trying very hard to control her reaction and started “You just don’t know what I feel right now. Like you’re my best friend and my brother, that cold rude guy kisses you and wait. What kind of kiss a peck?” she curiously stated making me slightly embarrassed.

 

“Yes. We did that.” I said in a timid voice and add “But we also did the other one.”

 

“WHAT?” open ajar. “So it’s not just once???? Okay is it torrid?” When she said that I was mentally kicking her off with my feet. I mean? Do we really need to discuss the kiss? It was damn awkward to think about that and the fact that I still weirdly feel his lips on mine until now! Goodness! I’m crazy!

 

“Definitely Not”

 

“Then with tongue?” okay! I’m mentally killing Min Ah right now!

 

“WHAT? NO!” I said in defense. I mean NO! That’s gross! I mean you only do that when you’re going to go much deeper and want something like ? Right? Okay I don’t know anything about that since me too haven’t even experience anything like it. Like Myungsoo is my first kiss!

 

“Then what?” I heard Min Ah said filled with a very investigative curiosity.

 

“A gentle one, the sweet kind type of kiss I guess?” I utter, since I’ve feel that time that everything was in a slow motion and it’s not just because I’m out of my system but because Myungsoo was In fact really making it slow, and sweet, and y. Ugh! I hate myself; I did even think it was y!

 

“Okay. You know what? I kinda felt embarrassed for my brother. Like she kisses my best friend. How could he invade your very precious innocent mind?” her hands land on my cheeks and she sighs. Knowing Min Ah I bet she was playing it all over her mind right now and she would felt that she was really disgusting. “Okay I won’t ask any further about that kiss since I can’t stop myself from imagining that you and my brother doing that. And it really makes me weird.” she said whilst rolling her eyes. I told yah!

 

“But you know what? I’m so happy for both of you. If my brother isn’t like that it would be perfect.” She continued to talk as she holds my hand and add “I love both of you. But I couldn’t just trust my brother with a fragile and innocent girl like you. She might break you and I don’t want that to happen.” You know why even though we fight like children, pulling our hair and whacking each other with pillow I still can’t leave this girl? Coz you can never find anyone who’s like Min Ah, she was very loyal, trusted and proven to be a really good best friend. “I just want you to know I would be on your side no matter what. Even though he’s my brother I would smack his head if ever he hurts you. For now, just enjoy the moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter