She's Back

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Enjoy :))

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

You’ve been trying to suppress the air on your lungs that tries to come out whilst feigning innocence while L was zipping off the jacket on you, holding you close from your back. The rooftop door suddenly opens. Without any warning this 6 guys together with your best friend Min-ah suddenly barge in making you jump on your place, quickly moving apart from each other. The 7 people on the door came close to your position. All with puzzled look and curiosity.

 

“Igosun? So the two of you were really dating? Daebak!” Sungyeol said as his mouth left open.

 

You look at L’s direction waiting for him to speak up, but he on the other hand was just standing there comfortably not even seemingly tense.  You quickly response defending what they have seen earlier. “No! It’s not what you think it is”

 

“What?” He asks upset, his eyes fixated on yours. It was actually pretty chilly in the rooftop adding up the cold gaze of L which you can see on the corner of your eyes. He was looking at you, I know that, but I wouldn’t dare to look back because he seems to be a little angry right now which is confusing me why. “Yea! She’s right. We’re not and don’t ever think of that again, coz will never be that way” he simply stated before spinning around, left me behind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re dating?” Min-Ah started to question in a low voice which disconcerted me a little. The 6 boys left were also quite attentive, which is an unusual thing they do. Even you? My Best friend. You should know me better than anyone else and just to point you out. You probably must know your brother. He doesn’t date anyone else. FOR REAL. With the power of mind. You’ve gave her a look that would explain that everything she sees was not what it meant to be. As if she had read your mind, she just automatically nods.

You grab Min-Ah’s hand ready to leave the place, and for the fact that the bell had already ring twice, reminding us that we’re already late for the first subject. She had stop, stay still in her place for a little while, her brows knitted and said “Then what’s the back hug?” It was almost embarrassing for you really don’t know what to say, your voice was a bit raspy and your endless stuttering was almost annoying, there was the sigh that escaped your lips when you said your last words.

Almost automatically, my lower lip bruised between my teeth. I really don’t know as to why the anxiousness once again flows through me; with a deep breath I muttered “It just happened that way”

 

“You’re really not his girlfriend?” Woohyun ask with a noticeable inquisitiveness shown on his face. I found my mouth slightly open and my eyes almost gotten out of their socket. I mean do they reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter