Jun Jin

Suddenly Switched
Dongwan was at Jun Jin's doorstep in a few minutes; thankfully, the traffic was almost nonexistent as he was sure he had broken every single speed limit and driving law that existed on the way to his house. He banged on the door, and an obviously girly 'come in!' was exclaimed from within, as he all but threw the door open and ran inside.
 
To his surprise, Jun Jin was standing right in the middle of the living room, with his hands cupping his very existent, somewhat plump s. "Hyung, look! I'm really a girl! The curse is true!" Jun Jin gave them a little squeeze. The panic that was present in his voice when he called Dongwan earlier seemed to be gone now; it was replaced more with fascination, combined with innocent disbelief.
 
Dongwan could only facepalm as hard as he could, as he quickly pried Jun Jin's hands away from his chest and put them in a less incriminating position. "Geez, stop groping yourself in front of me! I did not need to see that!" Jun Jin merely replied with a hearty laugh as he flopped on the couch, his obviously too-big button up pajama top slipping off his shoulder in the process; revealing soft, ivory skin.
 
Letting out an audibly exasperated sigh, Dongwan went over to where Jun Jin was and pulled his sleeve back into place. "You gotta be more careful of exposing your body now, Jin. Remember that you're a woman. Your s aren't exactly a welcome sight, even if we are your members."
 
"My s are bigger than Hyesung-hyung's were." Jun Jin absentmindedly remarked as he cupped his s again, almost as if everything Dongwan said just went over his head. "Don't you think?" He was about to open his top to reveal his chest, but Dongwan covered his face and turned away.
 
"WHOA, Jinnie! Didn't I just tell you not to do that?!"
 
"Why? We're both men still, aren't we?"
 
"Are you just that dense?! Even if you're originally a man, it doesn't change the fact that you have right now!"
 
"So what? It's just extra fat. Or something. Not like we haven't seen each other's bodies before!"
 
This exchange went on for a few minutes, until Dongwan finally threw up his hands in defeat, giving up trying to make him understand. He quickly left for the bathroom so that he didn't have to deal with Jun Jin trying to show him his private parts, then sent a mass text message to everyone else in their group.
 
In just under thirty minutes, the doorbell rang together with a series of loud knocks, announcing that at least half of their party should be here. Dongwan stood up to let them in (Jun Jin locked himself in the bathroom after Dongwan deemed it safe to go out, and hasn't been back out since), and sure enough, Hyesung and Eric were there together.
 
"So, Jinnie is next?" Eric asked (to which Dongwan nodded in reply) quite obviously as he made himself at home and plopped down on the couch, eerily calm about the whole situation. Hyesung, on the other hand, was just about panicking as he sought his precious Baby Bird throughout the house.
 
"Ya, Jinnie! Are you okay? Do you need any help?" He knocked repeatedly at the bathroom door.
 
"I'm fine, hyung! I'll be out in a few!" An obviously high-pitched singsongy voice came from within. And sure enough, Jun Jin emerged- fully showered, wrapped only in a mini-towel... but only his bottom half, that is, leaving his very obviously... healthy torso exposed.
 
"OH MY GOD, JINNIE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Hyesung bellowed as he removed his own button-down shirt (thank god he had the foresight to wear a tank top underneath), threw it over Jun Jin's exposed chest, and pushed him into his room. "You can't just parade around with a body like that! You're a lady right now; act like one!"
 
"Woops, I forgot." He replied sheepishly as he wore the shirt (now too big for him) completely, and then looked into his closet. "Uhhh, hyung, I don't have clothes."
 
"Well, neither did I. So just it up and wear whatever's in there." He made a move to go out, but Jun Jin caught his wrist. Hyesung turned around, and Jun Jin pointed to his chest again.
 
"Hyung, I think I might need a bra at least. Mine are bigger than yours were."
 
Hyesung looked at Jun Jin for a moment, and then sighed. "Let me call Andy or Minwoo and see if they can bring you something."
 
Jun Jin's face lit up. "Okay, thanks! And tell them to bring me pretty clothes too!"
 
Hyesung could only stare at Jun Jin in shock, as he was eventually pushed out of the room by the younger and the door closed behind him. Once he recovered, Hyesung went over to where Dongwan and Eric were discussing this whole ordeal.
 
"Holy . I think our Jinnie might have just embraced his feminine side completely."
 
Dongwan and Eric looked at him like he had grown an extra head. However, none of them said anything else, as Hyesung called Andy and Minwoo, to tell them to bring women's clothes and underwear.
 
They arrived together an hour later, having just gone out of their way trying to find a boutique/underwear store that was already open that early. Thankfully, one of their stylists helped them get what they want; and even more thankfully, she didn't ask any questions. Minwoo kept her name in his mind; she was going to get a raise, that's for sure.
 
"Ooh-kay. Where's our Princess?" Minwoo all but threw the bag to Hyesung, who gracefully caught it. He nodded towards the closed door to the second maknae's room, before he went over and knocked. Jun Jin opened the door and took the bag from Hyesung, disappearing again for half an hour.
 
The five all waited anxiously, continuously pestering him to 'hurry the up'. And when he finally emerged, all five stared at him slack-mouthed, as he was indeed a very pretty spectacle.
 
He was dressed in a light yellow strapped summer dress that accentuated his womanly curves and hugged him in all the right places; his s were pushed up by the bra, but only revealed a little bit of cleavage, enough to keep it classy yet y. Apparently, the stylist had also gone through the pain of choosing the right shoes to go with the outfit, as he (she?) had pale flesh flats with a ribbon accent.
 
"Holy , Jinnie, you're--" Dongwan started to speak, and then groaned when he caught himself. "Oh god. It's painfully obvious I haven't seen a woman as a woman for so long."
 
The others silently agreed, as they snapped out of their reverie and reminded themselves that this is their fellow member, a man, that they're gawking over. Eric snapped his fingers, which earned everyone's attention.
 
"What if we just leave Jinnie like this and try being a co-ed group? He could be the visual for how pretty he is." And he earned yet another pillow violently thrown at his head, courtesy of the Mother Bird he had so teased yesterday.
 
"Be serious here, will you?" Hyesung snapped, as he turned back to Jun Jin. "Now, let's get to working on turning you back. Who do our fans normally ship you with?"
 
Everyone contemplated for a moment. "Minwoo-hyung?" Jun Jin helpfully suggested, the aforementioned man looking at him like a deer caught in headlights. "I mean, I do the most skinship with him when we're onstage... Maybe the fangirls would love to see us kiss."
 
"Hmm... Why don't you try." Dongwan pushed Minwoo towards their second maknae, who put his hands up in defense.
 
"Woah, woah, woah. Usually I have no qualms about kissing any of y'all, but... are we sure that it's me? I don't really want to swap spit with Jinnie unless absolutely necessary."
 
"Dunno, just try it." Eric shrugged. Hyesung glanced at their leader and couldn't help but be a little bit bothered at how Eric is managing to stay calm, like this is just an everyday situation.
 
Minwoo shrugged, and then pulled Jun Jin down to his level (because even as a girl, Jun Jin was still slightly taller than him) and locked their lips together.
 
It might have been because Jun Jin was now a girl, but Minwoo didn't find kissing him awkward at all. The other members watched with increasingly widening eyes as Minwoo all but forcefully entered Jun Jin's mouth, their tongues fighting a fierce battle. Jun Jin grabbed onto Minwoo's collar, and the kiss was in danger of turning into an scene until Hyesung suddenly pulled him away.
 
"Ok that's enough. I'm pretty sure it's not Minwoo, since you would have turned back into a woman by now."
 
"You mean to say that was for nothing?! I gave it my all!" Minwoo wiped the side of his mouth as he gagged. Jun Jin did the same.
 
"Why don't we just ask the woman again? You have her number, right?" Jun Jin's girly voice interjected, and in a flash Hyesung was already sending a seething message to said woman.
 
To their surprise (since they weren't really expect anything), the woman replied back. Do you really think people just ship each of you with one other person? Have you never heard of the term OT6? You gotta try until you succeed, honey.
 
"OH FOR THE LOVE OF-- So Jinnie has to kiss each of us until he turns back?!" Hyesung just about threw his phone at the wall.
 
"Maybe you have to kiss him the way I kissed Hyesung?" Eric helpfully suggested towards Minwoo, who shook his head.
 
"Aw, hell no. Someone else try. I ain't doing that again."
 
"I think... maybe Hyesung and I are out, since we had our turn last time. Now we know for sure it isn't Minwoo... It boils down to the two of you, Dongwan and Andy."
 
The aforementioned two exchanged glances. Andy mustered his best aegyo hurt puppy look that he specifically saves for occasions where he wants to get out of something, and he knew that Dongwan was weak, very weak, against it. Just as expected, Dongwan took one look at him, and sighed dramatically.
 
"I hate how you practically control me, Andy." Andy only smiled in triumph, as Dongwan faced Jun Jin. The younger helpfully initiated the kiss this time, as it was more comfortable for him to lean down rather than be pulled down.
 
At first it was a simple peck, but they gradually moved further. To avoid losing balance, Jun Jin used Dongwan's shoulders for support, as he pushed his head forward. Dongwan voluntarily opened his mouth slightly, waiting for Jun Jin to make the first move.
 
"Oh my god, I cannot believe we're actually sitting around here practically eating each other's faces. Is this what six men are supposed to be doing when they hang out?" Hyesung groaned, facepalming, as he turned away from the kiss. He couldn't take watching another one molest his Baby Bird.
 
And then finally, the huge smoke (which sent everyone coughing this time) and the customary loud pop was heard, along with Hyesung's loud exclamation of 'hallelujah!'. 
 
Jun Jin emerged from the smoke, manly and all, but still dressed in the summer dress now two sizes too tight for him and his feet practically spilling out of his shoes like he was Cinderella's ugly evil stepsister.
 
Needless to say, everyone erupted into customary laughter as they struggled to take incriminating pictures of Jun Jin in the ridiculous getup, who all but ran to his room while shouting colorful curses at his hyungs (and Andy).
 
"It's your fault for wanting to dress up like a doll in the first place!" Minwoo shouted in his general direction in between laughs. They were so not going to let him live this down.
 
-----------------------
The shrill tone of a phone alarm clock woke up its owner with a start, who looked at the time through one half-opened eye. It was time to get up, all right; but he just didn't feel like it.
 
Finally, after hitting the snooze button at least a couple hundred times, he sat up on the bed. Feeling a heavy weight on his chest, his eyes snapped open as there was, unmistakably, a very prominent set of s sitting right on the place where they should be.
 
"Aw, . It's my turn."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
I'VE BEEN WRITING KISS SCENES MORE TIMES THAN I'M COMFORTABLE WITH XDDDDD Oh, well. My fault for making a fic like this! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it, even though it's considerably shorter. I just wanted to have another chapter out. xD The next one should be longer (and funnier) though, as I have more planned for that person. >:D Have fun guessing who he is, though, as the first time was pretty easy, eh? ;D
 
Edit 2: Taking the rating out, as Tezukai suggested. I really don't think this warrants a rated-M -.-;;; I've seen worse that aren't even rated. So I'm just gonna keep it this way. xD