Hyesung

Suddenly Switched
Ugh. I'm never drinking again.
 
Hyesung groaned audibly as he sat up from the bed, his head feeling like it was being pounded by a thousand sledgehammers. The group had their usual drinking escapade, which somehow ended up with him drinking way more soju than he intended. He opened one eye, allowed it to adjust to the light, and looked around; it seems he was at Eric's apartment. It wasn't an unusual thing for any (or all) of the members to end up at someone else's house especially after a night of drinking, so he didn't think any of it as he shuffled off the bed and trudged to the bathroom.
 
He almost tripped on something on the way, and when he looked down he found Minwoo sprawled out on the floor, still passed out. He rolled his eyes and kicked him lightly out of the way, the other merely groaning as he his side, which allowed Hyesung to pass. If Minwoo is there, then it's probable that the others are as well, sleeping somewhere within the apartment.
 
Turning the faucet on ice-cold setting, he bent down to wash his face in an attempt to wake himself up. For the first time since waking up, he noticed something weird about himself. A lock of long, brown hair fell over the side of his shoulders. He grasped it, and found that his hair was suddenly long! What the? He tried to take it off thinking it was a wig, but he gasped in pain as he found that it is, indeed, his real hair. He couldn't have grown his hair this long overnight, could he? He ran his hands over his face, found that it feels softer and smoother to the touch, more so than usual. Then after that, he felt a heavier weight around his chest, and when he looked down...
 
"HOLY WHAT THE ARE THESE?!" Hyesung's (now high-pitched) scream reverberated through the apartment, which immediately sent Eric running into the bathroom.
 
"Who the he--" Eric stopped short as he gawked in shock at Hyesung, mouth hanging open. "Wh-Okay, who brought a woman into my house!"
 
"ERIC! What the hell is this?!" Hyesung grabbed Eric by his collar and shook him, his (her?) pounding headache suddenly replaced by an even bigger problem. "What the did you do to me?!"
 
Eric stared at his face for a few moments, then his eyes suddenly widened like saucers. "Hy-Hyesung?!"
 
"Who else did you think I am!? WHY AM I A WOMAN!?"
 
The commotion they made woke Minwoo and Jun Jin up (apparently the other ones who stayed), who immediately came running over.
 
"Woooooah, didn't know you brought a woman over, dude." Minwoo wolf-whistled as he eyed the woman up and down. Somehow, something about her seemed familiar. Jun Jin was about to quip in a comment as well, when the 'woman' glared at both of them.
 
"Stop checking me out, you bastards! I'm Shin Hyesung! Jung Pilgyo! Your freaking group mate!"
 
Minwoo and Jun Jin's jaws dropped as they gaped at him huffing off to the living room, followed closely by Eric, who had to snap both Minwoo and Jun Jin's jaws close.
 
Once everybody had calmed down, they all sat around in the living room.
 
"How the hell did this happen?" Minwoo demanded, gesturing vaguely at Hyesung's... womanly body. Eric shrugged.
 
"I don't know, all I know is that I woke up this morning to a high-pitched scream and found Hyesung groping his s."
 
"I WAS NOT GROPING MY S!" Hyesung hit Eric on the shoulder, hard, Eric merely snickering at his high-pitched explosion. "Be serious here! We should be worrying about how to turn me back! I can't face my fans as a woman! What will they think of me, of our group?!"
 
"Relax dude, we have our day off today. We'll figure this out somehow. Lemme call Dongwan and An--"
 
"NO! They don't need to know!"
 
"Actually, hyung," Jun Jin interrupted sheepishly. "I already called them and they're on their way."
 
Hyesung groaned as he rubbed his temples, feeling the raging headache coming back. "Great."
 
Sure enough, Dongwan and Andy all but burst through the door a few moments later as they practically ran into the living room, quickly spotting Hyesung in all his womanly features and curves sitting smack dab (with his legs crossed, of course) in the middle of the couch surrounded by their clearly manly members. Dongwan couldn't help but burst out laughing, while Andy just stood there amazed as he gawked at Hyesung.
 
"You're truly the mother of the group now, hyung." Andy commented, which nearly killed the other four as they all doubled over in laughter. Hyesung fumed and kicked each one of them squarely in the shin, before huffing and pouting.
 
"You know what, you bastards aren't helping me at all! I'm going to solve this by myself!" Hyesung made a move to stand up from the couch and sulk off, but Eric grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down.
 
"Calm yo , eomma." Everyone died yet again, including Andy. Hyesung growled and punched Eric on the shoulder, hard. Eric contained his laughter for real this time, while the others slowly calmed down. "Okay, okay! Geez, can't you take a joke? Oh wait, I get it. PMS." The laughter came back again, as Hyesung threw his hands in exasperation up and gave up.
 
"Aish! You delinquents are impossible!" He stomped off to go back to his apartment, slamming the door behind him in the process. The others calmed down before following Hyesung, who refused to open the door for them.
 
"Come on hyung! We promise we won't tease you anymore!" Andy knocked on the door, mustering the cutest voice that he could as he called out to the irate (wo)man. Hyesung sighed, then opened the door a few minutes later to let them all in.
 
"Fine, but if I so much as hear one more smart comment from you bastards, I'm throwing you all out!"
 
And he very nearly almost threw them all out, if not for Andy being the (somewhat) calm one, convincing Hyesung that they had to talk through this despite all the jokes.
 
"You bastards are going to pay for laughing at me like this!" Hyesung pouted and sulked, which actually looked cute considering that he was a very pretty woman at the moment. Eric couldn't pass up the chance to poke at his puffed up cheeks, though.
 
"You should just stay like this, Hyesungie. Makes you look less menacing!" The comment earned a sharp jab at his side, which sent Eric laughing rather than doubling over in pain. 
 
"Wait, I remember something!" Andy suddenly spoke up; it made sense, since he's usually the one who has the foresight to stay sober while his hyungs drank to the point of no return. "There was that strange lady who went to talk to us, remember? She said 'something ominous is about to happen...' this couldn't have been it?"
 
A light bulb went off in Jun Jin's head. "Then we should go back to where we were last night and try to ask for that lady!"
 
"Okay, then. I need to get out of this body as soon as possible, before I go crazy over shoes or something." Hyesung stood up to go to his bedroom to change. "And none of you peek, or I'm reporting you for ual harassment!"
 
Unfortunately, being a woman meant that Hyesung's already small frame was minimized even further. He was a good three, four inches shorter than his normal height; not to mention, his already thin body was made even thinner, except at the chest and hips. Any normal woman would have envied his body right now. None of his clothes fit him anymore, so when he went out about half an hour later (much to the chiding and teasing of the other five who are telling him to stop being such a lady and hurry up), he was dressed in a shirt at least two sizes too big for him, and suddenly his normally skinny jeans looked more like baggy pants.
 
Needless to say, the other five erupted in another fit of laughter.
 
Eric wolf-whistled.
 
"Well, I don't see ANY of you just having women's clothes at hand!" Hyesung exclaimed, bright red as he struggled to keep his pants up. Andy went over helpfully, tugging at the belt as far as it could go in order to keep the pants secure at his waist. It was during these times Hyesung truly appreciated their calm maknae.
 
Then, in a sudden fit, Hyesung grabbed Eric by the collar and started to drag him out the door.
 
"Ow! Hey! Where are you taking me?!"
 
"I'm bringing you with me, duh! Did you really think all six of us should go together?! Do you know how much attention that will bring?"
 
"Why me?"
 
"Just shut up and go with me, will you?" Eric shot the others pleading looks, who only laughed softly at him as they waved. None of them would want to be caught alone with a female PMS-ing Hyesung either.
 
They thought it was going to be a lot harder than it seemed to find the lady, but surprisingly, she was sitting right where they met her last night. She smiled at them knowingly, even though Eric was wearing dark sunglasses and his cap was down to his face, and Hyesung was trying his hardest to not make eye contact with anyone lest they recognize him in his woman state. They were getting many stares though, mainly because of Hyesung's clothes and how it seemed like he borrowed them from a man. Said man being the tall guy beside him (Eric was a good five, six inches taller than him now that he shrunk), who they speculated to be his boyfriend.
 
Hyesung did NOT like that thought one bit.
 
"Ahhh, so the curse has taken effect!" The lady exclaimed abnormally cheerfully as she beckoned the two of them in her tent. It turns out, she is a fortuneteller.
 
"What do you mean, 'curse'?" Hyesung squeaked, his delicate eyes going wide as he found himself clinging to Eric unconsciously.
 
"Your group has been cursed... Each member shall experience this." She replied mysteriously.
 
"You mean... we're all going to turn into women eventually?" Eric asked fearfully.
 
"Yes. And if you," She gestured to Hyesung. "If you do not turn back into a man at the end of the day, you will be a woman... forever!"
 
Cue lightning and thunder effects, which the lady played from an MP3. Hyesung and Eric both jumped from the unexpected sound. But the woman continued seriously as if nothing happened. "There is only one solution."
 
Eric and Hyesung both exclaimed at the same time, "What?"
 
"True love's kiss!"
 
"THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE!" Hyesung screamed. The woman laughed.
 
"I was merely kidding, child. But I was not kidding with the kiss part."
 
"Huh?"
 
She looked pointedly at Eric, who had only been staring at her all this time. And then, something suddenly clicked inside him, and he pointed to himself. The lady nodded. Both Eric and Hyesung backed away.
 
"Oh no. Oh HELL no. I am NOT kissing Moon Jeong Hyeok!"
 
"The fangirl's wishes are what spurred this curse on." The lady calmly explained, despite her clients getting visibly agitated by the second. "Because so many of them wished for this so much to happen, it transpired into a tangible power, which befell you after you had gotten drunk last night. The only way to fix it... is to give the fangirls what they want. A kiss. From who they ship you with. Be sure to do it before the end of the day, or you're gonna be a co-ed group!" Before the two could even recover themselves or ask for any alternative solutions, the lady had kicked them out of her tent, and when they blinked, it vanished.
 
And when they finally got home and related everything to the members, all they did was sit and look at them expectantly.
 
"What the-- You're not actually EXPECTING us to KISS, are you?!" Hyesung flailed, but all he got were synchronized nods from the group.
 
"Come on, Hyesungie. It's not going to be THAT bad. It's just a peck, right? Just get it over with, and then you can turn back into a man!" Minwoo reasoned. Hyesung thought about it for a moment; he was right. It was only going to be a quick peck, nothing harmful.
 
He looked towards Eric, who shrugged.
 
"Whatever helps you get your back, I guess. Not like I've never kissed you before." Hyesung resisted the urge to facepalm, and then turned to glare at the other members.
 
"What the hell are you sitting around for? I don't exactly want an audience for this, you know." The members all scrambled to their feet and waited outside the door, effectively leaving the two of them alone. Hyesung glanced at Eric, nervous and untrusting at the same time. "Just a quick peck. Okay?"
 
"Yeah, okay." Hyesung closed his eyes, and he felt soft, moist lips briefly connect with his. In an instant, it was over. They opened their eyes at the same time, but Eric's immediately shot down to his chest.
 
"Well... they're still there."
 
"What the ?! Why?!" His scream prompted the other four to come back in, and in their surprise Hyesung is still a woman.
 
Suddenly, they all jumped at Hyesung's loud ringtone, alerting him of a message. It was from the mysterious woman (how did she even get his number?). You gotta do more than that, sweetie. The fans are looking for a kiss with meaning, not a simple peck.
 
It took everything for Hyesung not to throw the phone against the wall in frustration, as Eric snatched it from his hand. The other four read over his back, and suddenly the ominous text message didn't seem so funny anymore.
 
"Oh god. So if it's our turn... We'd have to do this, too?" Dongwan's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Hyesung groaned.
 
"Don't worry about that yet... I don't even know what she means by 'a kiss with meaning'."
 
"Make out with Eric?" Minwoo bluntly stated, which earned a pillow thrown violently at him, hitting him smack dab in the face and causing him to lose his balance as he landed on the hard floor squarely on his . Amazingly, throughout this whole ordeal, Eric had kept silent. And then suddenly, he spoke up.
 
"Then let's just do it." He started to walk towards Hyesung, who immediately backed away from him, when eventually he was pinned against the wall. He looked up at Eric with a mix of fear, nervousness, and irritation, as he involuntarily swallowed, his throat suddenly dry. The other four watched, holding their breath, as Eric leaned in closer to Hyesung.
 
Eric gently cupped Hyesung's face in his hands, as his thumbs his cheek in a comforting manner. Hyesung could feel his eyes going heavy, as he stared up at Eric through half-lidded slits. And just when he closed them completely, he felt something soft press against his lips, as something stirred in his stomach.
 
Eric was kissing him softly. He felt like he could lose himself in the simple, sweet feeling, as his arms involuntarily moved to wrap around the older man's neck. The sound of his heart drumming in his ears effectively blocked out the surprised gasps that the others emitted. And just when the kiss was in danger of getting deeper, a huge block of smoke and a loud pop engulfed Hyesung, which caused Eric to suddenly pull away and stumble back.
 
And when the smoke cleared, Hyesung was once again back to normal; flat chest, toned muscles, day-old facial hair, extra four inches of height, and necessary private parts all completely intact.
 
"That... was it?" Hyesung suddenly blurted out. "So all fangirls wanted us to do is to kiss like that?!"
 
"I dunno, but who are we to complain? At least you're back to our very prissy, very male Mother Bird." Eric remarked seriously, as a pillow was thrown at his head this time.
 
"But wow, though, you two. For a minute I thought that kiss really meant something." Minwoo suddenly blurted out, which caused Hyesung to turn bright red, and Eric merely to laugh it off.
 
And when everything was settled, all five now moved to go back to their own houses to rest and prepare for the schedule tomorrow. However, Eric had one last quip.
 
"We should do that again sometime, Hyesungie." A loud laugh trailed down the hallway as he closed the door in time before yet another pillow hit him.
 
Hyesung was bright red. " YOU!"
 
 
-----------------------
The next morning, Dongwan was woken up by a call. He glanced at his side table clock; 5:30 am. It was way too early for anyone to be calling him, even the managers. He took a deep intake of breath, his eyes half-closed, as he answered the phone without looking at who it was.
 
"HYUNG! HELP!" A high-pitched voice suddenly shrieked from the other line, which shook all the sleep out of Dongwan's system as he violently sat up in his bed.
 
Oh .
 
 
 
 
 
-----
A/N: Have fun guessing who's gonna be next lol. Dunno when I'm gonna get the next chapter out though. xD Hopefully you guys enjoyed it!