At School

Wolves Over Flowers

Rinnnggggg  the alarm next to Eun Son's bed went as the early rays of the morning light shone through her curtains. Groaning, she sat up. Why did Monday have to come so soon?

"Eun Son!" she heard her father yell from the kitchen, she sighed.

"I'm awake!" she replied as she dragged herself out of bed and slipped on her uniform. As she gently brushed her hair, the warm aroma of freshly made chicken filled her nostrils. Eun Son hurried into the kitchen.

"Morning Eun Son!" her father greeted as she sat down at a table with a glass of milk.

"Morning appa," she groggily replied back, her father smiled and sat down a plate of chicken in front of her. Eun Son dug into the chicken and was soon finished. Time for school. Now don't get me wrong, Eun Son didn't hate school. In fact, she loved school, because it was the only way that she would ever be able to bring her family out of poverty. She was commonly known as "The Nerd" at her school because of the effort she put into it. Sometimes though, she wished that her family wasn't so poor and that she could be rich like Luhan and relax a bit. Oh well, she thought, complaining about it didn't do her any good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Son slipped on her beat up sneakers and backpack and went out the door. As she walked down the path to school, she stopped as she saw a familiar figure.

"Annyeong Eun Son!" Luhan said, waving at her. Eun Son smiled,

"Annyeong!" she yelled back, and waited for him to catch up with her, "How did it go with Yoona?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"You know," he began, and Eun Son nodded, "I told her that we were just friends, she pretended to be angry I did my puppy dog faced, hugged her, etc." Eun Son rolled her eyes, she seriously did not know why Luhan would ever go out with someone prissy girl like Yoona.

As they walked and talked about school, they soon approached it. In the front, there was a whole mass of girls waiting for Luhan. Eun Son sighed,

"Have fun," she said, indicating the "fangirls". Luhan flashed her a smile,

"I will," he replied, rolling his eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Son sat quietly waiting for her teacher to come as the kids in her class bunched in social groups and talked to each other. A group of boys who seemed to be whispering and staring at her caught her attention. She leaned forward, pretending to be looking at the board.

"Do it!" a boy with black hair seemed to be saying to a tall boy with blond hair, seemingly indicating her. Eun Son rolled her eyes, it was just another one of those stupid boys daring each other to ask her, "The Nerd", out. As if she would ever say yes. She looked up to see the blond boy approaching her.

"Hey there," the boy began, and Eun Son, mentally slapping herself, noticed that he was actually pretty atracttive, "would you like to-"

"No thank you," Eun Son interrupted, rolling her eyes, "why would I want to go out with a jerk like you." The boy erupted into laughter, and so did his friends.

"Why would you think I would ask you out "Nerd"?" he said, "I was just asking for last night's homework answers." Eun Son's face turned red, whoops. The boy smirked and walked away, "Never mind." Eun Son could feel her face heating up, why had she just said something so stupid and embarrasing? Ugh, she thought as she caught the stares of everyone in the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You! Nerd!" she heard a girl's voice yell as she turned around. It was one of the girls in her class, what was her name? Jessica?

"What?" she said, though she didn't really car.

"I heard that you told Kris oppa that you wouldn't go out with a jerk like him this morning," she began, "How dare you call my oppa a jerk? He's too good for you, why would he ever ask someone like you out? You will pay for that!" Eun Son sighed and quickly walked away, so that was his name huh? Kris. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This marks the end of the Chapter 2!!! Yay!!! If you are reading this... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE subscribe... and if you have time, comment and upvote!!!!!!! XOXO~you're my XOXO~baby you're my XOXO XD

Please support this fanfic! Also, if you make posters... please make one for us! We'll give you karma!

Lot's of love, Your author-nims...

 

Questions:

1) What do you think of the story so far?

2) How did you like Kris MCing on the Youtube Music Awards in Seoul?

3) Are you an EXOtic?