The Life of Eun Son

Wolves Over Flowers

In this world there is no such thing as love at first sight.

Only hate at first sight and then love.

 

“Ring ring ring ring."

The sun shone through the patched curtains beside Eun Son's bed. 

"Moya? Eun Son! Why is your alarm still ringing?" a middle aged man wearing a pink apron yelled as he breaded a piece chicken in his hands. He turned his head around to look at his son, Chunji who was busy munching on a piece of toast. "Chun, go get your sister!" he yelled.

"Uhh," Chunji stood up and dropped the toast on the white plate, "why does it have to be me?"

He dragged himself over to his sister's room and flung the door open.

"OH MY GOD!" Chunji dramatically his hands on his chest at the sight of an unidentified thing on his sister's bed. Then he realized it was just Eun Son in a some weird sleeping position. "Yah! Jebal, crazy girl! You scared me!" Chunji said, rolling his eyes. 

"Em~ Is that the smell of chicken?" Eun Son said dreamily, half awake.

He shook his head, not believing he was related to this person, oh well, desperate times called for desperate measures. "Umma! EUN SON ISN'T-" he began screaming at the top of his lungs,his sister quickly jumped up from her bed and covered his mouth.

"Yah! Don't wake up umma." Eun Son hissed in a low voice, letting go of his mouth.

Chunji smirked and replied, "She already left for work~" She quickly send him a evil-death-glare that meant "you're so dead". Eun Son glanced at her clock, it was 7:30. She sighed.

"Get up you ugly-witch-ajjuma!' Chunji yelled, and threw a pillow at her.

"I AM ALREADY UP BABO!" Eun Son retorted and blocked the pillow with her hand.

"WELL GOOD JOB BABO!" Her younger brother said, and stuck his tongue out. Eun Son slowly pulled herself out of bed.

She looked around for her contacts. "WHERE ARE MY CONTACTS?" she screamed when she couldn't find them.

"THEY'RE IN THE BATHROOM!" Chunji yelled back as he left her room. Just another busy Saturday morning in her house. 

Eun Son stepped out from the bathroom, rubbing a towel on her wet hair.

"Chun, don't you have writing lessons in the morning?" She plopped down on the bamboo matted floor. "Or was it math?"

Chunji swung his backpack over his back. "Aren't you suppose to be at a new job?" he answered plainly.

"Oh yeah!" Eun Son exclaimed, forming a 'O' shape with .

"Oh yeah!" Chunji mocked.

"Appa! I have to go!" she yelled back, ignoring Chunhji's remark and put on her socks.

"Remember to come back at 2:00! I need help in my fried chicken stand!" her dad called back.

"Ne~" she replied stepping into her shoes. "Chunji, let's go!"


Eun Son watched the heavy white cream pour out from the machine with careful eyes. It swirled into the dark-brown coffee mug. She stopped to admire her artwork and smiled with satisfaction.  

"Customer 88!" Eun Son put the hot steaming mug on a tray. 

A tall rainbow colored hair boy walked up to her with a lopsided smile hanging on his mouth. She sighed. What's wrong with him? She walked out from the back counter to check if there were any tables covered with trash. 

"Yah! Why are you here?" Eun Son immediately spotted her blonde friend.

He looked up from his newspaper and smiled brightly. "Hello to you too Eun Son~"

"Why did you sit here when you didn't order anything?" Eun Son scoffed.

"Why not?"  Luhan replied giving her his famous you-have-to-love-me smiled, "Why did you post a picture of fried chicken on SNS?"

"Hull~ I don't know," she replied, Eun Son couldn't help but to grin. "Where's Yoona? You know, your girlfrie-"

"Why are you talking to my Luhan?!" a perky voice interrupted, "He's my boyfriend!"

"Aniyo, we were just talking," Eun Son said, and rolled her eyes.

"How can you cheat on me Luhan?" Yoona said, pouting cutely, "I HATE YOU!" She angrily stomped out.

"... Umm... You should run after her Luhan..." Eun Son finally spoke, she wasn't sure what to say.

"Anneyeong~" Luhan waved goodbye, and left to find Yoona.

Eun Son sighed and watched his figure fade away. It must be nice to be rich...


KEKEKE~~ SORRY IF THE BEGINNING SOUNDed TOO MUCH LIKE HEIRS XD

Please support and encourage us by subscribing to the story ^^(m)

...and if you have time, comment and upvote so we can spread the joy of the story... ummmm that was weird XD

QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1) Should Onew be her dad? I know I know... but seriously CHICKEN!!! Cmon! ???

2)

 

vs