Truth

Son's of Anarchy (A Teenfinate fanfiction)

“You! No one talks to our leader like that!” Niel grabs my hand but I quickly counter attack making him fall.

“Leader? That killer is not worthy to be called a leader.” My eyes lock on his, he look away.

“So much as a leader” I left.

L stand there as if nothing happen. L.Joe look at him searching for answers. He look back at me, but I’m long gone. L.joe open his mouth as want to say something, but quckly shut it. Without looking back, he left and followed you home.

►►►

 

I took my luggage and put all my clothes in. Packing as fast as i could and leave this place as soon as i can. I heard the front door shut and footsteps on the stairs. L.Joe enters the room.

“Babe, we can talk this out.” He said as i zip my bags up. “Where are you going?” he ask as he realised the bags.

“Away from you. Get out of my way” I push him out the room, taking the luggage with me. i think one of the bags hit L.Joe. I don’t care.

“Babe, hey” he chase me down. “Can’t we talk about this?” he plead. “STOP” he block the front door. “I understand that you are upset. I get it that you hate that club because of what they did bu-“

“L.Joe, do you even know how it feels to see your father been shot in front of you by a person that you care most?” Question him suddenly.

There was a long silent. L.Joe couldnt find a word as he never felt it before.

“I thought so” I push him, and left. Leaving him at the door heart broken.

L.Joe was stunned. He couldnt move as if he’s in a coma. The person he love the most is slipping away from him. Couldnt he had convince her to stay? Or he wouldnt want to leave the club?

He definately doesnt want to lose her.

►►►

 

Few days later, L.Joe was called by L. Since ~~~ had left him, L.Joe couldnt fucntion well. He keep dreaming the day that she would come back to him. that she would forgive him. He realised he had arrive at L’s office door. Thinking what he should do next.

“come in”

“you called?” L.Joe came in and shut the door, standing across the room facing L’s back. L was looking outside the window.

“I understand that since your lost, you havent contribute good enough for us.” L said, still looking outside the window.

“I’m sorry. It wont happen again” L.Joe reasoned.

“I know it wont. This is your last warning.” L warned.

There was a long silent before L sighed.

“L.Joe, there is a time where some truth hurt. But since she left you, you’ve quite let your guard down.” L started. “So with that I’m asking you...

Do you love her?”

L.Joe doesnt know what to say. The only thing in his mind is that this would be over and he would be together with her and the only relevent answer was

“yes”

“If so..” L facing L.Joe “I owe you an explination” L sit down, making himself comfortable even thought the tense in the room was very high. Resting his chin on his locked hands.

“I don’t really own this club... It was her father’s... since we’ve lost a great leader... everyone asked me to be their leader..” L.Joe was shocked to hear  it.

“Why did you kill him in front of her?” L.Joe demand. For the first time he raised his voice at L.

“She weren’t suppose to be involved” L sighed.

“So you kill him to get the club?” L.Joe ask.

“I don’t want to kill him. But i was orderd to... By Him”

“WHY?” L.Joe shocked.

“That’s only between me and her to discuss.” L said leaving the room.

L.Joe sitted himself. Word playing in his mind.

Why would her father wanted to be killed?

►►►

 

The door knocked. It was the first sound that the door ever make for the day, i answer it and wouldnt surprised to see the other side of the door. From a nice relaxing day, turned upside down. Dare he came to my house after all this time.

“Can we talk?” he ask taking off his helmet, looking at me.

“What should be talking?” I was annoyed.

“The truth”

It was temtating. I want to kick him in the groan so bad. The truth? Is there more lie to this madness? Father was very good of keeping secrets, especially his. Maybe this ‘truth’ would bring me closure.

“Come in.” I rolled my eyes and invite him inside, lock the door and walk to the kitchen. “want something to drink?”

“Err.. Beer. Thanks” he awkwardly sits himself in the living room. “This place never chnaged huh?”

“Never want it to changed. It brings many memories.” I place two beers on the coffee table.

“Your father place... it was the best” L form a faint smile on his face before sipping his beer. There was a long silnce before i ask him

“The truth?”

He place his beer and took out an envelope from his jacket.

“It took me a while, but i found it. Here” he handded me the envelope. “read it”

I glance it through and it... it’s a will from my father.

“I was suppose to give it to you on your 21st birthday.. but i couldnt found you” L reasoned, sipping another beer. “The club house belongs to you. He would always wanted you to have it.”

“I thought you want he club house? By killing the leader you would have its possestion. That why you kill my father.” My voice raise “THAT’S WHY YOU KILL HIM!”

“NO! I would never hurt your father. He’s the greates man that i look up for. He who want me to kill him.” L look into my eyes as for me to trust him.

“my father are not that stupid. He wouldnt do it. You are lying,” I feel very angry.

“I know, you father is a very wise man. We were under attacked. He knew that he was too old to handle it. The other clubs are young and strong and they got you.” L block my hand as i want to slap him. “~~~ LISTEN TO YOURSELF! Do you think i would kill the person that i always look as a father?”

My leg trembles, i fell on my knees.

L gave me a hug, the comfort that he usually give me when we were young. I miss this.

“You weren’t supposse to be there. You weren’t suppose to get involed” L caressed my head. “I’m sorry that you had to see it. Your father thought that’s the only way...

To save you”

►►►

 

Later that day, we went to the club house. L.joe was there. Everyone was there.

“Oh and we have new members. They called Teen Top” L whispered at me.

“I have an annoucement to make” we all meet at the meeting roomin the house. The decision that i would never made.

“Today we’ll be written a new history in this club. The truth was this club have it’s own rightfull owners that had been hidden.” L started.

“On this day forward, I, Kim Myungsoo, will put down my post as the leader of this club and will be gien to..” He looked at me and i nooded.

“~~~, the rightful holder and will be your leader. So anything happenes, you’ll either see me first then you could meet her”

Teen top and other new members looked shocked. L.Joe look at me but i ignore his stare.

“I am your leader.”