Son's of Anarchy

Son's of Anarchy (A Teenfinate fanfiction)

It’s been two year of my relationship with L.joe. He is a sweet and sensitive man I’ve ever met. Even thought he have many tattoos accross his body and arms he is a very mice person. Never trust stereotype. The first time we’ve met was very embarrasing. The story went...

I dropped my purse at a record shop while buying some new CD for the night. As a gentleman, he picked it up and tried to give it to me. Without a warning, I used my martial art skills and pinned him down.

“WAIT! I was ju.. Just wanted to give this back to you” he showed my purse. It was embarrassing! I was pinning him down on the floor. Me on top of a man. I apologies and left the record shop. Thought I wouldnt meet him again but the irony. We meet again at my friend’s tattoo shop. I was there looking some extra cash while hehaving a new tattoo done. I apologies to him again and we start to talk. After a few weeks we started to dating.

A year later, in his living room, I finally opened up of my interest to L.joe. He had me digging up to my interest for a long time. I told him about my likes and dislikes. He would laugh and tease on my liking but that’s how i love him. “Okay what about the one that you dislikes?” L.joe ask me.

“ The only thing I dislike- wait no- I hate is that club called ‘Son’s of Anarchy’. They are filthies reckless human being that shouldnt be living in this world. They sell drugs and guns to the mafias and and those drung cartels” I said, my voice changed.

“Why didnt the police do anything?” L.Joe ask, taking a sip of his beer.

“They are too good. They know what they are doing.” I said with hatred.

“You must hate them alot?” He ask, putting his hand on my waist pulling closer to him.

“I hope the rot in hell” I said as the room felt silent. I look at L.Joe for a respond.

“I hope too”

►►►

 

When L.joe ask me to live with him, i was excited like a little girl getting a lollipop. I had never leaved my father’s house. This is like a new adventure for me to explore. A start of a new life. Oh how I love him. I never trust anyone ever since that faithful day, let alone a man. The only exception he is.

Sometimes end of every mont, he would come home later than usual. The only reasoned he gave me is that he have work to do. I dont want to bugg him. It’s his job, he should do what ever he want. I wouldn’t even mind. He’s making money for us. Well... I hope one day he’ll asking for my hand.

Shouldn’t put my hopes high. It’s too soon.

A month before our 2nd anniversary, I keep reciving a letter from an unkown writer. I tried to ignore for the first week thinking it would stopped after i shread, disposed and burn it. It keeps coming back. I gave in a week later and read the content inside.

Dear ~~~

Meet me at Kreacher’s Bar on 23/11 at 8. Please bring yourself. Dont be late.

What does this person want? Should I? Another letter fall out from the envelope.

I have interesting stores about your beloved boyfriend, L.Joe.

L.Joe? What  happened to him? Ever since the busting of a drug cartel on the news, he came home late as often than before. This worries me. Okay, let see this person. What’s about L.Joe that he know that i dont.

►►►

 

The dated day had come and I’ve arived at the Kreacher’s Bar on time as written. I sit by the bar maker and waited on this man. A fitted but aged man swiftly sits beside me. He was wearing black all over and shades. Hiding his identity i see.

“You must want to know about L.Joe so bad, since you are here.” He said, looking away from me.

“What do you know that I dont?” I started to get annoyed.

“Do you really want to know? You’ll lost something that you care after I told you”

“I would risk it all”

He pull out a paper note from his jacket and placed it in front of me. “You’re a smart girl. You know how to read this.” And he left.

The note was a coordinate. It’s easy. How did he know i could read coordinate? Oh well... I studied the coordinate carefully. “It’s...

No.. That can’t be” I said to myself.

“Son’s of Anarchy”

►►►

 

When I came home, I saw L.Joe’s bike outside. He’s home early. I walk through the front door and he’s on the couch watching the news.

“Where have you been?” he jumpped out the couch and walk with me to the kitchen.

“Oh.. I was out with some of friends” I lied, looking in the fridge “Want me to fix you something? You must be hungry”

“It’s okay babe” He hold my waist from the back and gave me a kiss on my neck “I’ve already eaten.” Giving a kiss on my cheeks.

“Since I’m always coming home late, I want to spend the night” he truned me, making me facing him. “with my beautiful baby girl” He gave me a deep kiss on the lips. It felt different than before. It felt...

Nothing.

We broke the kiss and L.Joe run upstairs to wash up. I, who still standing beside the counter replaying the moment I meet that person. The coordinate. That person must be lying.

L.Joe wouldnt do a thing.

I told him i hate that club.

I told him I hate that group.

L.Joe wouldnt do such a thing.

He wouldnt broke my trust...

Would he?

No

He wouldnt.

“BABE, Are you coming to bed or not?” he shout from the bedroom it cut my train of thought.

“ye.. Yeah. I.. umm cleaning the kitchen first. I’ll come later” I reasoned.

I hope it’s not true.

►►►

 

The next morning, I made breakfast. We had a silent meal. It usually happens to me alone, but today...

“Babe, I have to go.” He stuff the eggs in his mouth as his phone ringed. “Love you” He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left.

After cleaning up the plates and finish all the chores, i saw the coordinate on my make up table. Should i go? It would ruin everything.. but I have to know the truth... I’ve been live with lies... I’m not planning another.. I’ll go..

 My curiosity always get the best of me.

When noon arived, I drove my car to the club headquater. They are bikes everywhere. The club never changed. I still saw the familiar faces when I was 17 and there are also new faces. I play to god that L.Joe wouldnt be there.

Oh how i was wrong.

There he is, with the gangs. Laughing, talking like nothing had happen. As my feelings never applyed to him. I felt mad, used and...

Stupid.

I walk out my car and enters the compound. Dongwoo and Sungkyu saw me but make no effort to stop me. They were shocked to see me.

I walk quickly at L.Joe and when he turns i slap him accross the face. It felt great but I’m still hurt.

“~~~?!” He was shocked to see me there.

“HOW COULD YOU?!” I hit him multiple times “I TRUSTED YOU! I HATE YOU!”

“Babe, I could explain” he hold my fists.

“EXPLAIN?! You can’t! For all this time, even after i told you how much i hate this ty place. After i’ve given you my trust.” I shout at him, now all eyes at me.

“Don’t say that. They’ll hurt you.” He whispers, afraid the older members would hurt me.

“huh? They. Can’t. Hurt. Me”

“What with all this commotion about? I couldnt get a little rest” L the ‘leader’ came out from the club house ruffel his hair. “L.Joe keep you sh-“ he stopped and stare at me with shock in his eyes. “~~~ is.. is that you?” he ask but i ignore him.

“we can talk this back at home” L.Joe reasoned.

“Home? There will be no home for us.” I said and walk away. L.joe caught my hand and stop me.

“~~~, why do you hate this club so much?!” L.Joe look stress at me. All eyes on me.

“Why?” i started “It’s all because of him” i point at L. He sighed looking down.

“Him?” L.Joe questioned.

“He killed my father”