Chapter 1

Obviously

          Third Person’s POV~

 

          “Woohyun, let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow.” Sunggyu said suddenly with a smile on his face.

 

          Sunggyu and Woohyun are sitting on the sofa watching television in the living room. Usually, they will cuddle each other. But, now they are just sitting beside each other in silence. Woohyun doesn’t pay attention to the show in the television. He keeps holding his phone with smile craved on his face and sometimes will laugh alone.

 

          It takes Woohyun 5 seconds to answer Sunggyu.

 

“I can’t. I have another thing to do tomorrow.” Woohyun said rather coldly.

 

          “What about 2 days later?”

 

          Woohyun doesn’t answer. He keeps texting in his phone.

 

          “Woohyun, do you hear me?” Sunggyu raises his volume a little and looks at Woohyun.

 

          Woohyun slams his phone on the sofa and glares at Sunggyu.”What is your problem?”

 

          Sunggyu gulps.”…I…I just ask you what about 2 days later?”

 

          “I really busy nowadays, okay? Just go with Dongwoo or whoever friends you have.” Woohyun said in harsh tone then he takes his phone and leaves Sunggyu alone in the living room.

 

            Sunggyu bites his lower lip, preventing himself to let out a sob.

 

***

 

          “Yeah, see you later, babe. I love you.” Woohyun said in a soft tone to the whoever from his phone and then hung up.

 

          Woohyun rests his back on his seat and ruffles his hair. A smile is slowly forming on his face.

 

          ‘Ah… I can’t wait to see him tonight…”

 

          Suddenly, there are knocks.

 

          Woohyun straightens his back and says.”Come in.”

 

          The door is opened and revealing Hoya who has a big smile on his face.

 

“Yo, Woohyun hyung~” Hoya greeted and sits on Woohyun’s table.

 

          “What happened to your face?”

 

          “Why?” Hoya asked while touching his face.

 

          “The big smile that formed on your face. Is something good happened?”

 

          “You can say so.”

 

          “Yah, Hoya, tell me…” Woohyun said and pokes Hoya’s stomach that makes Hoya flinches.

 

          “Okay okay. I proposed Dongwoo hyung this morning. And he agreed to marry me! Horray!!!!!” Hoya yelled in happiness and get off the table then he dances.

 

          Woohyun’s smile vanishes from his face. A shock is evident on his face. But, when Hoya stops dancing and look at Woohyun, Woohyun quickly forces a smile on his face and walks toward Hoya.

 

          “Congratulation, Hoya. I’m so happy to hear that.” Woohyun said while shaking Hoya’s hand.

 

          “Thank you, man. Actually, I’m expecting the worst since Dongwoo is not in his normal state these weeks.”

 

          “What do you mean?”

 

          “Don’t you realize that Dongwoo doesn’t really smile these weeks? He keeps forcing a smile to everyone and that includes me. But I really happy when he accepts my proposal and I finally see his beautiful smile again.”

 

          “But, why would he forcing a smile? Is something happened between you two? Or…” Woohyun looks at Hoya curiously.”…or maybe he found out that you are cheating?”

 

          As soon as Woohyun ends his sentence, he receives a punch on his shoulder by Hoya.

 

          “Maybe that’s you, Woohyun.” Hoya said.

 

          “Me? Why would I…”

 

          Woohyun’s sentence is cut when a red color flashes in his mind. Woohyun quickly holds his head.

 

          “Ah…” he groans.

 

          The flash is appearing again in Woohyun’s mind, but this time, the red is someone’s hair from behind.

 

          Woohyun quickly shakes his head and Hoya’s face appears again.

 

          “Are you okay, Woohyun?” Hoya asked in worry tone.

 

          Woohyun raises his left hand, indicates Hoya to wait for a while and when Woohyun feels a little better, he smiles.

 

          “I’m okay, Hoya. Just headache. Maybe I need to stop working for a while.”

 

          “Yeah, you should. I don’t want my best friend faints on my wedding day.”

 

          “Why would I faint on your wedding?”

 

          “You will faint because you tire yourself to organize my wedding, Woohyun.”

 

          “Who said I will organize your wedding?”

 

          “Who said you won’t?”

 

          Woohyun looks at Hoya with a serious face and Hoya looks back at Woohyun with a same expression as Woohyun. But, they both ended laughing.

         

“I will just ask Key to organize your wedding.”

 

          “Oh, if you don’t mention it, I will forget. You never introduce your boyfriend to me.” Hoya accused Woohyun with dramatic voice.

 

          “Never?” Woohyun replied with a frown on his face.”I had introduced him to you before.”

 

          “You had?” Hoya scratches his head.

 

          Woohyun nods.”My boyfriend is Dongwoo’s friend, right?”

 

          “He is?” Hoya becomes more confuse now.”But, why didn’t he say anything to me about your boyfriend before?”

 

          “I don’t know. Maybe he didn’t tell you because you are a jealous baby.” Woohyun said with a smile on his face.

 

          “I’m not a jealous baby.” Hoya said with a pout.    

 

          “Look who is talking.”

 

          Hoya laughs and looks at his watch.”Oh! Woohyun, I will talk to you later. I need to pick Dongwoo. He is picking wedding tuxedo. You know, he so wants me.” Hoya said and grins stupidly.”Bye, Woohyun hyung.”

 

          Woohyun waves his hand and Hoya leaves him.

 

          Woohyun lets down his hand and his mind wanders back to the flash before.

 

          ‘Who is that red hair?’

 

***

         

          “I’m sorry, babe.” Hoya said after Dongwoo gets in the car with pout on his face.

 

          “It’s okay.”

 

          “Then, stop with the pouting.” Hoya said and starts the engine.

 

          Dongwoo smiles and shyly intertwines their hands.

 

          “I’m so glad that you finally back to yourself.”

 

          “I need to. Because after these months, you still stay by my side. I am really surprised when you proposed to me, Howon. But, in the same time, I’m so happy.”

 

          Hoya smiles and tightens their hands.

 

          “Howon, do you want to know why I’m not smiling a lot these months?”

 

          Hoya just nods.

 

          “Let’s go to the hospital.”

 

          “Are you feeling unwell?” Hoya asked with worry tone.

 

          Dongwoo shakes his head.”The answer is in the hospital.”

 

***

 

          After a while, they arrive in the hospital and is walking in the corridors. To be exact, Hoya is following Dongwoo whose face is serious and there is no smile on his face. Hoya doesn’t dare to ask anything. Suddenly, Dongwoo stops, making Hoya to bumps his back and turns around to face a door.

 

          Dongwoo raises his hand and knocks. Then, he opens the door and enters the room. Hoya follows and eyes widened to see inside the room.

 

          There is a guy, lies on the bed. There is mask to help his breathing and the machine keeps beeping, indicating his heart still thumping. The UV is connected to his left hand.

 

          Dongwoo stands beside the bed and looking at Hoya, with tears are streaming down on his face.

 

          “Hyung had accident five months ago and in this coma state since then…” Dongwoo said.”…I don’t know when he would awake…I didn’t want to tell you because I’m afraid I will break down in front of you… I don’t want to look like a weakling in front of you…”

 

          Hoya quickly walks toward Dongwoo.”It’s okay. He will awake soon. He will not want to see you like this. Why don’t you tell him about our good news?”

 

          Dongwoo quickly kneeling and holds the guy’s hand.”Hyung… I will marry soon. Why don’t you wake up and congratulate me? Didn’t you say that you would get marry before me? Why I’m the one to get marry first? Hyung… wake up…!”

 

          Hoya pats Dongwoo’s head.

          “I believe he will wake up soon and attend our marriage. Let’s go home to rest yourself tonight, Dongwoo.”

          Dongwoo nods and releases the guy’s hand.”Please wake up soon, hyung…” and exits the room with Hoya.

          As soon as they exit the room, the guy’s finger slowly moves.

 

***

          “Woohyun…”

          “Woohyun…!”

          Woohyun’s eyes snapped open in surprise and sit up then he looks around.

          “Yah! You said you will meet me tonight!”

          Woohyun straightens his back and looks around. He still in his office and the lights outside already off. Then, he looks at his watch. It reads 23.00pm.

        

  Woohyun smiles apologetically.”I’m sorry, Key babe. Let’s have dinner.”

 

          “What dinner?” Key glared at Woohyun.”I’m waiting for 5 hours, you know!” he shouted.”What kind of boyfriend are you?”

        

  “I’m sorry…” Woohyun tried to hold Key’s hands, but Key slaps his hands.”Key babe, what can I do to have you forgive me? I will do anything…”

         

Silence.

         

“You really are willing to do anything?” Key breaks the silence and Woohyun excitedly nods his head.

         

***

 

          “Why you asked me to stop in front of a house, Key?”

 

          Key slowly smirks and takes out two keys from his bag and jiggling them in front of Woohyun’s face.

 

          “Woohyun babe, I found this house from your room days ago. The paper said you rented it and haven’t paid it. Today, I’m going to check the inside to see whether I like it or not. If I like it, you must buy it for me, I mean us.”

 

          Woohyun furrows his eyebrows.”I never felt like I ever see this house…”

 

          “Don’t lie, Woohyun babe.” Key said, flicking Woohyun’s forehead.”Let’s go, Woohyun.”

 

          INSIDE~

 

          Key is practically dancing while entering the house.

 

          “AHH~~” Key squealed.”You actually already prepared everything~ I really love everything inside this house. I’m going upstairs!”

 

          Before Woohyun answers him, Key already runs.

 

          Woohyun sighs and looks around.

 

          Weird. I never felt like I had bought everything…

 

          Woohyun slowly walks to the living room and white flashes.

 

          “Woohyunie, do you like it?”

 

          There is a voice and this time, the image kind of clears. A man with red hair stands with his back on Woohyun. Woohyun raises his hand to hold his head and groans. And, when the man turns his face, Woohyun faints.

 

***

 

          “GYU-HYUNG!!” Dongwoo yelled when the door opened and he sees the one he always wanted to wake up.

 

          Without waiting anymore, Dongwoo runs to Sunggyu’s side and tears rolling from his eyes.

 

          Sunggyu who is sitting on the bed releases a small smile.

 

          “Hey…”

 

          “Don’t you dare to ‘hey…’ me, Kim Sunggyu!” Dongwoo sobbed and softly hit Sunggyu’s hand.”I thought you are gone forever since you are in comatose for how long…”

  

        “I’m sorry, Dongwoo-ah…” then, Sunggyu coughs.

  

        Before Dongwoo can panic, a hand which holding a glass of water appears in front of Sunggyu’s face.

  

        Sunggyu takes the glass and smiles gratefully.”Gomawo, Myungsoo…”

  

        The guy smiles back until his dimples showed. Dongwoo looks at Myungsoo confusedly.

  

        “Ah… Dongwoo, this is Myungsoo. He is my boyfriend.” The so-called Myungsoo looks at Dongwoo and smile again.

  

        “WHAT?!”

 

***

Sorry for the loong chapter~~

PLEASE ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^