The Ice Princess

Melt the Ice Princess' Heart
Chaeyoung's POV
 
 
    The stupid alarm clock rung so early in the morning that I have to murder it by throwing it so hard on the floor, ugh can't the world understand that I need rest? I have jet lag tsk and of course you'll also be having that if you have just moved in.
    
    
    After I killed the stupid alarm clock I walk into the toilet and do my stuff , it took me thirty minutes to be prepared . After that I skipped down the stairs . " Oh honey , you're awake ! " My mom said and put the plate on the dining table . " Honey , I have something to tell you ." My mom said.
    
    " What is it ?" I asked back raising an eyebrow even though I already have a suspicion where this conversation will be going.
    
    " I got a job promotion , so we'll be moving to Seoul next week ." She said.
    
    "Again? Mom, we're going to move.... AGAIN?" I asked my eyes almost popping out of there sockets.
    
    
    My mom's eyes suddenly became sad and I knew this is about dad, there are only two reasons why we always move around and that is because of this so-called job promotion and the most likely one: Dad. Ever since he left us mom has been so... sad. And I couldn't blame her my dad's a jerk! All boys are jerks! "Well, honey... it's for the best." she said with a tone of finality .
    
    
     I just sighed and went out of the door to start walking to school , but then I don't really mind moving to another school or to Seoul , nothing will change , I won't miss anyone , and I won't certainly lose anything . School went by fastly , and it was finally time to go home , I packed my bags and walk out from hell . 
 
    It was only when I reached the parking lot did my day became interesting. You see in this school I never have quite that many friends which is a real surprise when one of the jocks or popular guys approached me, as usual I did my best to ignore him, the people around here don't call me Ice Princess for nothing.
    
    
    "Hey! Your name's Chaeyoung right?" he asked as he started to walk alongside me. I would've told you how the guy look like but I wouldn't spare a glance at such a worthless creature. Tsk >-<
    
     Even though I keep ignoring him , he keeps on trying to make a conversation with me , such an annoying brat . " What do you want ?" I said finally giving up on ignoring him . " Relax , I just want to be a friend ." He said while putting his hand up " Just get to the point ." I said , not wanting to waste any of my precious time for this annoying brat 
    
    "I wanna go out with you." he said so seriously I almost laughed, well I really did laugh.
    
    This cause a lot of students to stare at me, I mean I think I just laughed at a really popular guy or one of the 'gods' they worship here in this school but look I don't care, I wanna show this conceited brat how I got the nickname of 'Ice Princess' "When pigs fly!" I said with a smirk.
    
    Ugly dude's eyes widen, guess he never got turned down by any girl in this school, ugh, but what do I care I'm not like any other girl anyway, "Did you just turned down a date from me? From THE Jaehoon."
    
    "Look, first of all, I don't even know your name! I don't even know you exist until you've decided to let your annoying prescence known, so if you think I will go out with you, you better start growing wings for your pigs." and with that last statement. I turned around and started walking away. Once again, my name is Im Chaeyoung a.k.a Ice princess.
    
    
    
    
After 1 week
 
 
  Finally , After a very long ride , I have arrived at Seoul , it was different from busan , there's more shopping mall and less mountains . Me and mom walk into our new home , it wasn't that big but it wasn't that small either , it was cozy . I take my stuff and went up stairs I just dropped my bags in one corner. I was suppose to begin at the start of second semester on a new school which will be a week from now and all that runs in my mind is the deperate need of sleep!
  
  
After another 1 week
 
 
As I've said before me and my mother spent almost half of our lives moving around the world, which is why I'm quite an expert now when it comes to the "introduce-yourself-to class" part. I will just look at them with my usual (emotionless they say) face and say the words, "My name is I'm Chaeyoung I'll be your new classmate." Yeah, I know amazing speech! All I have to do is wait for the teacher to point where I will sit but it seems like in this class things are a bit different cause the teacher  said that anyone can ask me any questions. Ugh, it seems like for homeroom the topic will be interview the new student.
 
 
 
Question: "What are your hobbies?"
My Answer: "Sleeping."
Q: "And...?"
A: "Sleeping."
Q: "Do you have talent?"
A: *shrugs*
Q: Why did you move here?
A: None of your business
Q: Are you lazy?
A: When it comes to talking yes.
 
 
Try as I might to make them bored with my answers so they'll just leave me alone it seems impossible because they just became more interested, I realize that in this school I won't be invisible which is a pity.
 
It is only when the teacher came out of the room that a rude question rise, "You're quite pathetic trying to act cool you know." said a fake blonde who rose from her chair examining me with a smirk.
 
I just shrugged and bit my tongue as I've said before my words are as cold as Ice. "Guess I'm right, you're a wannabe."
 
That's it. Sorry for her I'm not the kind of girl who has a long temper. I walked to the blackboard to pick a piece of chalk then I fling it straight at the girl's massive billboard like forehead. She yelped so loudly I rolled my eyes, "There a chalk, can you please right down the board the spelling of pathetic, and if you manage to get it right I'll give you a star."
 
Her whole face became red and she stormed out of the room the whole class went into cheers. Then a girl with braces approached me, "Wow you are so cool! I'm MInyoung by the way can I be your new friend?" that took me by surprise, I thought everybody will be intimidated by me and I guess I was wrong. I can't help but smile and nod.
 
 
"Yay!" she cheered and she started talking to me about random stuff which I really don't understand then she snapped me back into focus and pointed at a blonde boy who is staring at me. "And that's Byun Baekhyun, the campus heart throb or would've been-" but what Minyoung is saying droned out as I stared back at the guy... He looks familiar, then I remember why!
 
 
"He's the robber looking guy from yesterday!" I exclaimed a little too loud cause the conversations around the room stop and they are all now staring at me.