Heart Broken

Melt the Ice Princess' Heart
Baekhyun's POV
 
~February 15, 2012~
 
   My alarm sounded early in the morning and one look at the calendar caused a smile to appear at my face. It was me and SunMi's first anniversary , I have planned everything for today . I went to the flower shop and bought a tulip for her , it was her favourite flower , After I bought the flower , I happily walk to school . I asked EXO to prepare the stage I was planning to sing to her My Lady, in other words everything is planned out! 
   
   I walk into the school , and saw everybody glancing at me weirdly , I shrugged it off and walk into the classroom . In class , I saw no sign of SunMi at all , after time have passed , I finally saw SunMi walking in to the classroom with a guy laughing and talking together. Automatically I felt jealous but I have to force myself to calm and think that they are just friends , but the other part of me is saying that something is off.
   
   Okay, other part please shut up! They say trust is important in a relationship and SunMi is just being friendly! She'll explain things later! Calm yourself down Byun Baekhyun!
   
   But she hasn't greeted you a happy anniversary yet...
   
    But I just decided to shrug it off . She walked to her desk which is located beside me , I waved happily to her , and she gave me an awkward wave . " Do you remember what day is today ?" I asked her.
    
     " Yeah , it's Ferbuary 15 , Why ?" She asked back, frowning a little in confusion. I feel our classmates start to eavesdrop in our conversation just like what they always do. You see we are the most famouse couple in campus after all I'm known as the vocalist of EXO and she's a main dancer of our school group which is no question why we are quite famous.
     
      " Don't you remember ? It's our first anniversary ." I said while pouting cutely , she did another awkward laugh and said "Of course I remember ." She showed me another awkward smile , I was about to ask her about the other guy that she talked to , but then the teacher walk into the classroom .
    
     Bad timing miss , Bad timing . 
     
     After we greeted the teacher , I sat back down and stared at SunMi while she's taking down the notes that the teacher is writing . I spent the whole period looking at SunMi's beautiful face , I wasn't even paying attention at the teacher at all , since I already understand everything . Yeah, I'm a genius haha!
     
     After hours of torture , finally the first period has ended . I looked at SunMi and saw her quickly packing her things and walk out of the classroom , I wonder why , But then I saw the guy just waiting outside the classroom , I grew more and more curious about their relationship . I wanted to follow them , but then I decided to trust her
   
     Since the next period is free I dialed the guy's number asking if everything is ready for our performance later. They said yes and I can't help but smile. All I have to do now is pass by the principal's office and use my charm so my voice will be heard throughout the whole school using the speakers.
     
     But as I was passing the garden that is between our building and the principal's office I saw something that really made me just say... "Ouch"
 
        She's kissing that guy...
 
    Trust... Yeah right, Trust my face! Ugh! I should've known! I felt something watery on my cheeks , then I realised that it was tears , why am I even crying? , she isn't even worth a single drop of my tears , even if I keep thinking this way , tears keep on streaming down , I feel hurt and betrayed , I thought that we are the perfect couple , but I was wrong , Things aren't like what it seems .
 
    I should've went in and punch the guy push him off my SunMi but I don't seems to have the... courage to do it. Biting my lips I walked away and sat beside a tree at the far end of campus. There I took out my anger on the weeds pulling them all so hard from the ground, I stood up and started punching the tree but soon stopped when my hand started bleeding...
    
    
    *Flashback*
My hand was also bleeding that day after I've had an accident during practice, this means I was in a particularly bad mood, and now this girl that has just spilled her drink on hand didn't help the situation nor my mood.
 
"Oh, shoot!" I said as I started shaking my hand, "That hurts!" 
 
"I'm so sorry! Let me wipe that for you!" she said and wrapped her handkerchief on my hand but I yelped again.
 
"That hurts a lot more idiot! Ugh!" I said amd stomped my foot on the ground hard due to frustration. She stopped muttering some things and put her hands on her waist, "Who the hell are you to call me an idiot?"
 
My eyes widen, the pain momentarily forgotten. This has got to be the first girl that talked like this to me, then I realized... "You're new?"
 
"Duh! But I for one now that tis school gives it's student equal rights so you have no right to act like a king jerk! Ugh I'm glad I caused you pain spoiled brat!" she said and walked away her handkerchief still in my hand.
 
 
    *End of Flashback*
    
That is the start of the day that I fell for her, she really is just so different and right I am, she's a whole lot different. She's brutal! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
But still I'm crying because of her TT^TT heart why do you cry for such an unworthy person?!
 
My phone suddenly went into voicemail, the guys are looking for me. Without bothering to hide the tears I stood up. But before I could go back in the main building, I saw her enter there too laughing along with the son of hell. I clenched my fist. i must know why she did it.
 
I slammed the doors causing everyone to look at me. I marched to SunMi's direction and grabbed her arm quite painfully, "Why did you do that SunMi?"
 
"What do you mean Baekhyun? And please let go off me it hurts." she said with a whimper.
 
"I saw you kissing this worthless boy." Isaid with a pointed look at the guy who just growled at me. Then SunMi's whimpers rise as much as I want to hurt her, I couldn't make myself so I eventually let go and asked in a softer voice, "You know I love you, right? So why would you cheat on me? Please Sunmi, why? It ing hurts!" and the tears came back.
 
Her eyes hardened and I know she's not the SunMi I fell in love with, "Why? Because I just used you Baekhyun! Can't you see that I don't even love you? Never have, never will. I just wanna see if I could make the school heart throb fall for me! And I did! I'm so great! Tsk now please let go you pathetic boy, we're over."
 
And that is the day when my heart became broken beyond repair... Or so I thought...