Destiny

Once Upon A Song

Author’s note: The point of view for this story varies, but don’t worry! You’ll be warned or alerted at whose POV is going to be used. Don’t be in a hurry reading this chapter! The song should match with the lyrics written in this fanfic with certain scenes for you to visualize in between. I apologized for the mispelled words and wrong grammar. Still amateur here!

 

 

 

And remember! Once the music started, feel it, and let it get into you ;)

 

 

 

 

Song: click here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

 

 

Today is a very special day for Jonghyun and Victoria. Today marks another milestone in their lives. Today is their wedding day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What if I never knew?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What if I never found you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

That voice will surely bring your souls into the gates of heaven. Mild and sweet, her angelic voice always sends thrills down my spine. Standing in front of me is Choi Sulli, who is wearing a simple white cocktail dress with her hair worn in a messy bun and a few loose hair strands on both sides of her face, which were curled in a nice way. She has a yellow bell flower on her right ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Deep inside my heart I knew

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby you’re my destiny,

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and I were meant to be…

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s right. Jong and Vic asked us to sing for them in their wedding. And here we are, standing in front of many people, with microphone in our hands, granting the wish of the newly-wed couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were always meant to be . . . my destiny

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why they chose us to be their wedding singers, but I’m thankful because I got the chance to sing this song with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted someone like you

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want that someone to be you, Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like you Sulli. I really do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And give my love until the end of time…

 

 

 

 

 

Oohh

 

 

 

 

 

 

But forever was just a word (just a word)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She turned to look at me while singing her lines.

 

 

 

 

 

Those eyes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They always give me a glimpse to heaven whenever I look at them. I took her hand gently as we sing the chorus together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby you’re my destiny…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes when she sang the first line of the chorus, and I was glad she opened her eyes as soon as the second line took place, which was “you and I were meant to be” because we got to stare at each other’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

No matter how many times I push my feelings for you away,

 

 

 

 

we always end up being together,

 

 

 

 

 

doing the same projects together,

 

 

 

 

 

and even sing this song with you for our dearest friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t you see Sulli?

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and I are really meant to be. Destiny brought us here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby all we need

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is just a little faith . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t worry Sulli,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

because someday . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

somehow,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

love will find a way. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 years later

 

*Third person POV

 

 

 

 

 

The cold breeze of October surrounded the place. Despite the chilly feeling it gives to the people, a very warm atmosphere filled the whole area. The ceremony a while ago flowed into the reception party smoothly. The crowd was in awe watching the wedding singers as they reached the of the song.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby you’re my destiny

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The soothing yet powerful voices of Onew and Luna filled the air. The newly-wed couple, with their arms wrapped around each other, swayed gracefully under the glow of lights coming from the lanterns that hung above the bristling trees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I remember us singing that song five years ago,” the groom said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I still can’t believe this is really happening,” her bride said, her eyes in the verge of crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shh. Don’t cry. Fate brought us here. And right now,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

love will only keep us together,” he assured to her wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you Sulli,” Minho said as he kissed her tenderly, adoringly, sweetly. The crowd erupted into applause as they witnessed the romantic scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And they continued blissfully as they achieved another step closer to forever.

 

 

 

 

How did it go guys? I hope you had a good time reading it! Although it’s a little shorter than the usual length of my one-shots I made before, but still I hope you enjoy! Thank you for spending some of your precious time reading my fanfic! Take care chingus!

 

-lesleychoi