Chapter 2

My Bestfriend, My First Love

  I never been so startled in my existence, since now. Well, after that conversation with Bo Young, I headed straight to music class. My mind is still bothered with her answer. We didn't get the chance to continue our conversation, because unfortunately, the bell rang. And I didn't get the chance to see Best. Hmm.

 

 

  I walked inside the room and didn't mind the people. They're always like that, and I haven't got any idea why they're acting like that. Eversince they knew that me and Best is the best of friends, they changed. They don't talk to me anymore, and they always giving me way in the hallway. What's their problem? It's not like I did a crime or something. Aish T^T

 

 

 "Soo Ji, Bae" I came back to reality when our professor called me. "Present." I said. I held my phone and took a glance to see any texts, but none. So I hid my phone on my pocket. I listened half-mindedly on class, I don't know why. Psh. I'll just eat chocolates later. ^__^  Hours passed..... tthen *riinggggggg* Ah! Finally! Dismissal time now *U* I can eat chocolates now. I walked to the canteen to buy a chocolate muffin. Then I received a text. I bought first the muffin, then I checked the text. It's from Best!        

 

 

   From: Best :)

 

 Best, don't forget to wait for me at the field ok? Seeyou. Loveyou."

 

 

 I smiled as I hid my phone on my pocket. I don't forget things that easily especially when it comes to Best. I stood from the table and walked to the open field. While on my way, someone caught my attention. A boy running after a girl. I don't know why that caught my attention, but then I felt a hand with a handkerchief covered my mouth. "ooomff!" I tried my best to fight back, but someone kicked my stomach and I lost all my energy then slowly, my eyes are closing and everything went black...

 

 

 

I woke up to the sound of ticking something.. I held my head because it is in extreme headache. I slowly get my senses and tried to stand. "Ugghh." I whimpered. I really hate this feeling. When my eyes are okay, I blinked a couple of times before I see my self standing in the middle of our village park. It is 15k from here to my school.. School... School.... Field.... Chocolate muffin... Girl chased by a boy.. Handkerchief..... black..... Agh! I can't remember anything but that! This is so frustrating!! I looked at my watch and much to my surprise, it's 8 o'clock in the evening. God! I forgot all about best!! He must be worried to death now!!

 

 

 I checked my phone, and I saw 60 missed calls from Best, 80 text messages from Best too. Oh, gosh. I quickly dialed his number, but before I hit the call button, an image of him quickly showed up form my phone and says, "Best Calling" I took a deep sigh before answering it. "Hello?" I said. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I quickly distanced myself from my phone after hearing him shout. Geez. "At our park." I answered. But I didn't get any answer from him, instead he dropped the call. What the! I understand that he was worried for me but that doesn't mean that he will drop his call while I'm talking! 

 

 

I was startled again when someone hugged me from behind. I could feel his fast breathing, his sweat dropping from his hair, his heart beating so fast, and his arms that is hugging me tightly as if I am going to run from him. But I know very well that I could never run away from Best. Never. I turned around and hugged him with the same tight.

 

 

 

We stayed like that for I don't know how many minutes.. Then he slowly distanced his self from me, "Where were you these past 3 hours?!" he asked. I sighed again. "I was on my way to the field, when something caught my attention, a girl being chased by a boy but someone with a handkerchief covered my mouth then everything went black.. Then I woke up here." I said. I looked at him to see his reaction, I saw him surprised. But not long for that, he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry because I wasn't there to protect you.. Sorry because I wasn't there to beat the crap out of that bastard.. Sorry because I was playing basketball when you are out there, in trouble.. Sorry because you got scared.. Sorry because I left you.. I'm sorry" He said while looking me straight in the eyes, I saw he's sincere.. I wiped out the tears in his face, "Sssh, you don't have to say sorry.. It is no one's fault, ok?" Then I hugged him. He's always like that.. I mean, not only to me but with his friends.. He's so thoughtful..

 

 

We headed home after that.. I quickly took a shower then I lay on my bed. I closed my eyes.. Then I saw my self ruuning from those man last ten years ago. I quickly opened my eyes.. I sighed. I'll just eat.. I got off to my bed and headed to the kitchen. I saw Best there, sitting while his head is resting at the table.. I think he's so tired so that's why he slept without himself knowing it. I laughed at that thought. I sat down next to him, and stared at his face. Wow, I just realized that he's so handsome >//< Aigoo. I'm being ert now xD I just smiled even though he didn't see it and I stood up and take the dishes.   

 

After doing the dishes, I dried my hands up and walked to Best.. "Best.." I said.. "Best" Then I moved his shoulder. Still no effect. "Besssstt" I said louder then I moved his shoulder harder. He just whined. Psh, such a kid. Okay, you won't wake up huh? I got an idea. Kekeke~ I get my energy and shouted in his ear, "BEEESSSTT!!!" I shouted. He quickly opened his eyes and stood up. "Panda? Where is my panda?" He said, still searching. I just shook my head. He's always like this. "Yah!" I said. That's when I caught his attention "Best? Why are you still awake? *yawn*" he said while scratching his eyes.  "Well, I was supposed to eat but then I saw the dishes then it turned out I didn't get to eat but I finished the dishes." I said, with a tone of sarcastic. He bite his lip, then he bowed his head. "Sorry.." I chuckled when I heard him say that. I walked into him and I held his cheeks, "Yah, you don't have t say sorry. xD" I said. He looked into me and suddenly his ears reddened. Omo! "Best! Why is your ears got red?! Are you sick?!" Then I touched his forehead if any. But no, his temperature is fine as it is. "I-I'm okay best.." He said, ignoring my eyes. What now?!  "Best, why are you ignoring me?!" I said. I'm sorry if I panicked, I'm just like this. I can't stand if a person is ignoring me. "Nothing.. Just go to sleep.. Goodnight" There he looked at me. Then he smiled. "Okay. You too, go home. It's late. Goodnight" Then I smiled.