Chapter 1

My Bestfriend, My First Love

July 7, 2013

 "Yah best!! We're going to be late, again!!" Aigoo~ That's my bestfriend's voice. He's been shouting outside for 1 hour already. Kekeke~ I love making him irritated. >.< I just didn't mind him and continue what I am doing.. "Best!! Let's go, now!!" I bet his face is so priceless now, hahaha! I continue applying the foundation on my face..  "Best!! 1 hour and 15 minutes!!!" then he started to slam the door. I shouted, "Yah!! Don't slam my door!!" It's my favorite door! It's pink!! T^T "Aish! Whatever!! Let's just go!!" There he goes, he's so loud again. >,< I didn't mind him and saw my bracelet. Ahh! I put my bracelte on my wrist. This bracelet is so important, because this is my parent's gif to me when I was 10. "Best!! I swear, we're going to be late again!! For the fifth time!!" I took one last glance on my mirror, and I jogged to the door. I opened my door and my bestfriend's irritated face showed up. Kyaaah~ so cute!! With that, I pinch his cheeks. "You know best? I love your face more when it is irritated. Hahaha!" Then I ran outside. My bestfriend just shook his head then followed me. He opened the car for me, aww my gentleman bestfriend! I sitted at the back seat and my bestfriend sitted at the front. We have our own new driver. We're on our way to our school. Yes, our school. My family owns it. But I chose not to let the students of our school know.

 

 

 

 

Oh, I would introduce myself first. My name is Bae Soo Ji, but I prefer to be called Bae Suzy. I'm 17 years old, I have a caring and loving mother, a strict but funny dad, an understanding and beautiful unnie, and a cold, but sweet oppa. And I have a bestfriend who cares me just like my mother, scolds me just like my dad, understands me just like my unnie, is sweet to me like my oppa,and loves me more than a lover. His name is Huang Zi Tao, we were bestfriends since that incident 17 years ago.. We still don't know who sent them to kill us, even if my dad sent all his agents to find it out, but unfortunately, nothing happens.. My dad trusts my bestfriend, to protect me everytime. My bestfriend's parents and my parents are business workers, so we're close. My bestfriend hangs out more often in our house.. Ever since that incident, he never leave me alone.

 

 

 

 

"Best. We're here" I scanned the surrounding checking if my beatfriend's right. I saw students with their bags holding some books.. Yep, we're here. My bestfriend opened the door for me, again. I smiled at him. He just gave me his half smile. Best carried my things, he's used to it. We walked aroung the corridor, and I am so bothered with their stares.. I just don't know why.. Did I mention that my bestfriend is the heartthrob in this school? I seriously don't know why. He is also a part of the basketball team in our school. And girls always flirt with him, and it's getting on my nerves. Good thing they didn't dare to touch me.. I'm not that bad, it's just I hate ty girls, with ty clothes and a ty personality. 

 

 

 We stopped at the front of my room, then he spoke up. "Best, wait for me later at the field." I turned around to look at him, "You have practice?" I asked. He nodded. I pouted, remembering the last time I waited for him. It took 3 long hours, and I was starved to death. He chuckled when he notice my reaction, "Don't worry, it's just an hour." he said. I was silent for a moment, then I agreed. "Okay, I will wait for you. But you will have to treat my dinner later." I smirked. He chuckled, again. "Okay,  No problem." I smiled. He looks like he was about to say something, but the bell rang and caught our attention. "Guess I've gotta go now. bye best" he said then he kissed my cheeks, "Bye!" I said. Then I enetered the room.
 

 

 
As usual, they have their own worlds. I didn't mind them and went to my seat. I was texting my friend, later you'll meet her, when I felt someone blowed on my ear. With that, I freaked out. "Kyaaaaaaah!!" I shouted. I don't mind if they looked at me, because I'm sure that they have their own worlds again. I turned to my right to look who is that person who did that, it's no other than Jung Dae Hyun. The school playboy. He laughed because of my reaction. I sighed, "what do you want?" I asked. "Aww, why are you so cold to me Suzy?" He acted as if he was hurt. Many of the girls in this school is crazy about him, I don't know why, maybe they knocked their heads. "Fine. What do you want?" I changed my tone. He smiled, "Are you free this weekend?" He asked. I was startled for a moment, trying to get what he just said. I was silent for a moment, "Why?" I asked. He looked surprise, maybe he was not expecting that question. Seconds passed, he's still silent. I guess he's just bored. I sighed, "Look Daehyun, if you are looking for another girl to play with, look somewhere else. You can't play with me." I said. His confused face disappeared and a blank expression of him showed up. "Suzy, I maybe a playboy, but I have feelings, too." And then he walked away... To be honest, I didn't get what he just said. I just bowed my head to my desk.

 

 

 

The whole class is boring. Yeah, boring. I don't need to listen baecause I have tutorials. *riiiinggg* Oh, finally. class dismissed. *U* I stood up and went outside. Our breaktime is different to best. So I don't have company now T^T  I just walked in the hallway, alone. It's okay for me being alone, I kinda like it. Waaaaah!! There! I saw the most beautiful thing in Earth!! I'm coming to get you!! *^* I ran to the stall and ordered a piece of triple chocolate cake. Ah,~ Heaven *U* Then I bought a bottle of water.. I held the tray and found a vacant table.. I sit there and took a bite. unexplained sweetness <33 I was busy at biting my chocolate cake when someone spoke up. "Uhm, Hi." I turned aroung to see who is that person. I saw a beautiful girl, I think she is one of my batchmates.. "Yes?" I asked. She cleared , "Can I sit with you? There's no vacant table anymore.." I looked at the canteen and yeah, all of the table is occupied. I smiled,"sure." then I moved my tray and she took a sit. She looks friendly though. "Hi, I'm Park Bo Young ^^ Nice to meet you. Can we be friends?" I was surprised with her question... No one.. No one ever dares to talk to me like that.. I don't know what to say.. Yes? Sure? Okay? "Hello. I'm Bae Soo Ji but you can call me Suzy. And yes, we can be friends." Then I smiled.. Her eyes twinkled when she heard that, "Yaaaah!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" Then surprisingly, she hugged me. O.O Seconds passed, she let go. "I'm sorry, it's just it's been a long time that I've been imagining that we will be friends, then here it is!! I'm so happy!!" Again, I'm speechless.. "Uhm, T-Thanks.." Then I smiled.. She looks like she was about to spat something but her phone rang. She looked at me first, "Uhm, I gotta go Suzy. Thanks for your time, nice meeting you. Take care always!! ^^" She said while packing her things.. "Okay, bye. Thanks for your time too :)" Then we waved at each other. Minutes passed, I decided to pack my things because it's already time.

 

 

 My next class is at room 703. While I am walking, my phone vibrated. I took out my phone from my jacket, and I got a message from best. It says, "Best, did you eat already? Where are you now?" I smiled. My bestfriend is so thoughtful. I replied "Yep. Walking to my next class. I've got to tell you something later." Then I press send. I'm so excited to tell him that I've got a new friend now. "Okay. Take care best. loveyou" He replied. "You too. loveyoutoo." There. That's pur usual conversation. Hmm, I wonder if he likes a girl now.. I want to ask him later. Kekeke~

 

  

 

Finally, it's the end of the class for today. Well, Bo Young is my only friend here. Of course except for best. While I am walking to the field, I saw someone familiar.. A girl, sitting at the bench near the field.. I took a step closer, and there. I knew it. It was Bo Young. I ran towards her, seeing her looking at the basketball players. "Bo Young!" I saw she looked startled, then she turn her head to her left. "Suzy!" She said. I smiled, "What are you doing here?" I asked. She sighed. "I'm watching someone important to me.." Then she looked down.. "Who?" I asked. "...... Jung Daehyun..." She said after a long pause.. Now it's my turn to be startled.. Jung Daehyun? Why? Why is he important to her?? "Jung Daehyun? Why?" I asked. I know I'm naughty. She answered me before smling bitterly, "He's my ex.."