The World 2

Another Dream

One month had passed since they left the city, the bicycles really helped move along the way. At least once they finally found an air pump for them. It was indeed very heavy to bike with almost no air in the tires. Sometimes they were forced to camp outside in a quickly made shelter of tarpaulins and blankets they had found on their way. Their bikes became heavier but they also became stronger and it didn’t bother them. Sometimes they found an abounded house that they would stay in for a day or two. Joohee usually commentated on that it looked like people just had dropped everything and fled. She wondered where to if that was the case, her parents never told her much about the world before the alien invasion. Chanyeol said he didn’t know either, it was a big mystery.

“Hey look, it’s a camping shop!” Chanyeol was a head of her and was suddenly speeding up. Joohee was pedaling hard up the hill, she was tired today as she couldn’t get much rest the day before and the supplies on her bike didn’t help.
“Well, how lucky we are” she said but Chanyeol was already too far ahead of her to hear her.  She shook her head and tried to speed up a bit, she could see the roof of the building and finally up the hill she saw Chanyeol rolling along the hill back down towards the store and she smiled. She pushed forward and let her legs rest for a moment when the hill rolled her down and she stopped and looked at the store in front of them as she climbed off her bike.
“Wow its huge!” she exclaimed looking at it, Chanyeol walked up to her and smiled.
“Yeah! Maybe we can find some stuff in here. So we can dump all this unnecessary stuff we have picked up.
“Let’s go!” she said and Chanyeol hurried up to the door and pulled at it. Locked. Of course. Somehow people where in a hurry to get away from these places but they always seemed to be able to lock the doors.
“I’ll look for another way in!” he says before running around the corner disappearing leaving Joohee alone staring at the door, she turned around and looked to the sky.
“Oh wow” she mumbled and looked a small that reflected the sky that identified a ship. It was close and it made her feel uneasy in her gut.

A knock on the glass caught her attention, she spun around and stared at Chanyeol with scared eyes that opened the door.
“Hey, are you okay?” he asked carefully and she smiled.
“They are close” She mumbled and pointed to the sky, his eyes followed her hand and stared at it.
“Maybe we should barricade ourselves in here for a while?” he asked and she shook her head.
“No, they are still too far up, it will still be a couple of weeks” she said before she quickly stepped inside the store. Chanyeol closed the door behind her and wandered through the aisles.   
Joohee looked at everything placed out confused at what everything was, she only heard stories of camping and what you did. She read about it too but she barley remembers it.
“What are we looking for?” she asked looking through the shelves.
“Necessities, I think most of the tents would be in the storage, but we should be able to find which one we want in here. Sleeping bags would be nice. We could probably find a cooking kit too.” He said as she passed the insect spray shelf.
“Alrighty” she mumbled not intending to actually look for any of those stuff, he seemed to know so she just continued walking along towards the checkout area.  She walked in behind the desks and looked through whatever they had there.
Her eyes caught the sight of a note book laying on the floor with its pages wide open, she stared at it for a while before crouching down and carefully picking it up. Looking at its pages.
“Joohee! Come I need your help I found everything!” she stood up from behind the desk and looked around the store before the tall brown haired male standing at the door. She smiled brightly and walked up to him. He looked at her with big eyes and she wrinkled her forehead.
“You don’t need those eyes, I am going to help!” she said and smacked him lightly on the head.
“I never know with you” he laughed and gave her the sleeping bags he had found also two huge back packs that she stared grabbed in her arms as they walked outside.

“Those are some real camping bags, or whatever you want to call it” he chuckled as he grabbed their old small backpacks and started rearranging and changing packs.
“Okay” she said sitting down on the ground looking as Chanyeol fixed everything, placing everything carefully, throwing away what they no longer needed. He made sure both the backpacks where at equal weight. He then made sure one was lighter as one of them would have to take the tent he had found in the storage.
“Okay, I think we are set to go!” he said taking the tent and the light pack putting it on his back. He walked over gave the other one to her and she nodded.
“Let’s go then!” she smiled brightly before getting on her bike and so they continued on their adventure.

 

Heavy breathing, a branch breaking off at the weight. Growling lightly walking around searching for something or someone.

She thought they would be able to found proper shelter before they came, but they ran out of time. They had set up their tent and tried to hide it as well as they could. Joohee was shaking violently she had never heard them this close, her heart was racing her face pressed against Chanyeol chest.
She was curled up into him and he held a strong grip around her, trying to make her feel safe and keep her quite. He couldn’t say anything, no words of comfort. His chin was resting at the top of her head. He was also scared, he could feel his heart pounding violently in his chest, but at the same time this joy was filling him. His face felt hot and looked away pulling the blonde in front of him closer when she whimpered quietly. The footstep had come closer, she could hear them breathing just around the tent but they seemed just to walk by it, they could have possible not know they were there. Or? She loosed her grip on Chanyeols shirt relaxing her fingers listening to the sound steps walking around where they were curled up. She closed her eyes pressing them together lifting a hand to her face to wipe away a tear. She pulled herself away from the taller and listened quietly, the footstep seemed to slowly start moving away even though some still seemed to lure in the area.

She felt something soft press against the crown of her head. Her eyes grew big and she tried to tilt up her head to look at Chanyeol, he chuckled and moved his lips away from her head.
“They are disappearing” he mumbled and this time he pressed a small kiss on her forehead.
“What do you think you’re doing Park Chanyeol?” She asked and moved away earning a pout in return.
“You’re too cute” he whispered and smiled brightly. Joohee rolled her eyes at him before she listened for a few seconds, she couldn’t hear the footsteps anymore so she pushed herself up so she would be face to face with Chanyeol. She stared at him for a while, moving her face closer to his before she smiled brightly when she was inches away from his face, his eyes had grown big and wondering. She pulled away and sat up crossing her legs.
“That’s mean” he mumbled turning around to lay on his back.
“Well, I am sorry mister” she laughed silently and looked down at Chanyeol.
She couldn’t say that she didn’t find him attractive, and she had grown to enjoy his company more and more. She felt at such ease around this man and it made her smile. She knew that she at times found herself just staring at him. Waking up from her daydreams when he was waving at her and asking if she was okay. She would feel her face get hot and she would look away. But she would at times turn around just to catch Chanyeol staring at her.
“What are you thinking about?” she looked over at Chanyeol looking at her and she smiled kindly.
“Nothing really” she answered with a sigh.
“Oh, It’s totally something”
“Absolutely not” she turned her head away feeling her ears and cheeks grow hotter, she lifted her hands and smacked her cheeks softly.
“Now you have to tell me”
“I don’t have to tell you anything” She turned to glare at Chanyeol who had moved up some resting on his elbows.
“Please?” he gave her his big puppy eyes and she turned her body around facing completely towards him and smashing her hands over his face.
“Stop!” she said blushing even harder. He laughed silently and she could feel the warm breath against her hands. She moved them slightly hands still covering his eyes. His skin was soft under her skin and she felt so embarrassed why did she do this?  
“Tell me ~” he continued and he smiled brightly not trying to remove her hands from his face.
“No no no, Stop it!” she laughed silently when a they heard a branch break not far away from them.
Joohee immediately covered all of Chanyeols face again listening carefully only to hear a low growl from the outside and the creature moving further and further away. She had completely tensed up and when she realized it she breathed out and relaxed her muscles.
“ywo hwave tmm be quiemt” she looked down at the muffled sounds coming from Chanyeol and smiled and removed her hands from his mouth again.
“Was what that?” she asked moving closer to him leaning forward.
“You have to be quiet” he repeated his words and smiled softly.
“You be quiet” she said leaning closer staring at his lips. She could feel his breath hitting her face, his breathing was slow and steady, almost like he was asleep.
“What are you doing?” he asked feeling her close to him he asked in such a quiet voice he wasn’t sure she would hear.
“Enjoying the moment” she answered with a small smile as she pressed her lips gently against his. She moved her hands away, fingers slowly tracing the skin around his eyes. She traced her fingers along the smooth skin on his forehead slowly reaching into his hair. She pulled away with a small smile and looked at Chanyeol.  He slowly opened his eyes and smiled brightly.
“You are beautiful Song Joohee” he said sitting up placing a hand on her neck and moved in and softly kissed her again. 


A/N: Much shorter then the other part, but I felt like ending it here! Once again this is unbetad so there may be mistakes here and there but I am really tired so yeah sorry about that!! 

Hope you enjoy! I am ending this here! At least for now, if I do figure out a good way to continue I will! 
thank you for reading!!!