Happy Birthday Chanyeol!

Idol's Compatibility

 

`HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL!
 

 

P A R K  C H A N Y E O L

N O V E M B E R  2 7  1 9 9 2

S A G I T T A R I U S

 

`THE SAGITTARIUS MAN - sparkling eyes

A typical Sagittarius male is physically noticeable due to his strong personality. He is filled with confidence and this reflects in his overall appearance. He will try his best to retain his physical faculties even to a very old age. The Archers are very strong, tall and have thick hair. You will mostly find them smiling, and their sparkling eyes make them very charming. Even the tone of their voice is very pleasing. Their arms are longer than their trunks. The nose is usually big, as are their top-row teeth. They tend to put on weight in middle age because of over-indulgence, and movements become restless. Their appearance is jovial, and their sartorial sense is casual but always in keeping with their generous nature and the given situation. They are great at adapting to changing circumstances.

 

`PERSONALITY

Sagittarius is a fun-loving, happy sign that's usually a joy to be around. The Archer seems to always be upbeat, and he wants everyone around him to be the same way. If you're down in the dumps, he'll cheer you up with his witticisms and cajoling. You'll never find a Sagittarius man boring – he has a strong wanderlust and an incredible appetite for adventure and exploration.

The Archer is open and honest and never tries to hide his feelings, so you'll know exactly where he stands on most issues. Don't ask him a question unless you're prepared to hear the unabashed truth. He never means to be hurtful; it's just that he isn't a very good liar, even when a small fib could spare your feelings. On the other hand, when a Sagittarius man pays you a compliment, you can rest assured that he's being sincere. If he tells you that he loves you, he'll mean it, but you might never hear those words from him. Even if he should fall in love with you, he might still have trouble committing to marriage or any long-term relationship.