Happy Birthday Kris!

Idol's Compatibility

 

 

` HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

 

W U  Y I  F A N

K R I S

N O V E M B E R  0 6  1 9 9 0 

S C O R P I O

 

`THE SCORPIO MAN - look again

A typical scorpion male has an athletic and well-proportioned body. He possess strong features with penetrating eyes, thick eyebrows and sensuous lips. The gaze will be piercing and direct,  their eyes will appear as if they are looking through you, you feel like they are stripping your clothes of you because its like they can see passed the layer of you. Direct eye contact is this sign's hallmark, never "shifty eyed. Sharp features, prominent cheekbones and noses, are common, similar in resemblance to a bird of prey. Scorpios tend to have strong constitutions, and often powerful-looking physiques. Most Scorpios are poker-faced. They tend to possess rather sharp features with voices that are often very shrill and penetrating...although the tone can be deep, strong and compelling. These are individuals who exercise self-control and reserve in their speech, often displaying a rare poise. 

 

`PERSONALITY

Fascinating Scorpio oozes charm and has a personal magnetism that's practically impossible to ignore. Women are naturally attracted to him, sensing his deep appreciation for romance and his innate animal magnetism. Somewhat of an enigma, the Scorpio's demeanor is usually cool and calm, but inside, there may be numerous flames of passion. The Scorpion has intense feelings about almost everything, although he often does a good job of hiding them when he wants to. Scorpio men have a powerful drive, and they love to "explore." He's also very romantic, but herein lies another puzzle: he might never show his true feelings about you in public, but when the two of you are alone, you'll be showered with his intense attention.

While the Scorpio man is secretive, he doesn't like this trait in others. He'll want to know everything about you and will not be satisfied until he discovers all your deepest, darkest secrets. In fact, the Scorpion has a burning desire for knowledge of any kind. This intelligent sign wants to learn all he can about the world, and especially about people. He closely examines potential friends and lovers before deciding whether or not they're worth his time. If the Scorpion doesn't genuinely respect someone, he will never allow the person into his "inner circle."

Scorpio can be extremely moody, and he has an explosive temper. Fortunately, he usually gets over his rages quickly. Nothing stokes his ire as much as anyone or anything that threatens what he considers as his. He's the type who forgives, but he never forgets. The Scorpion is also fiercely protective of his loved ones and usually feels that it's his appointed duty to keep them safe and well cared for. If Scorpio cares about you, he'll defend you to the end and will be the most loyal friend you could imagine.