Dated Him

UNPREDICTABLE LOVE

AT YOUR HOUSE

It was 7 in the morning. 

The sunlight ray awakened you. You then remembered that you had to meet Tao, to tell him about the incident that caused you almost to suicide yesterday. Lucky that Tao was there for you.

After showering, you wiped your hair, dried and combed it. 

You looked into your wardrobe, wondering what to wear. Then you remembered.

"I like this soft, pink blouse. I bet you'll look pretty wearing this" Tao said, when he came to your house for the first time.

You put the blouse on you. Of course, Tao was right. You looked gorgeous wearing it.  You applied lip gloss on your lips.

You took your Gucci handbag with you.

Then, you slowly opened the door, and came out of yoour room. You had a hunch that someone was watching you.

"Where are you going?"  Someone approached you from behind.

You turned, and she was JiHye. She smiled to you. Her smile was lovely.

"Jira... are.. you okay? About last night.. I hope we still can be sisters.." she said. Seemed subdued.

You looked at her, and felt guilty.

"I am totally okay. Dont worry. I was just... a little missed up so, Im sorry." you apologised. She was touched, and happy as you didn't mad at her. She hugged you.

"Eonni... Actually im going out 'cause I wanna meet Tao.. Please keep this as a secret. Dont tell mom and dad." you begged.

She nodded and promised you not to tell them.

AT A COFFEE SHOP

It took you 15 minutes to reach the coffee shop by walking.

You finally arrived. Your eyes searched for Tao.

Then you saw a guy, seemed familiar to you, sitting on a chair. 

You approached him, and surprised him.

"BUARGH!" you laughed as he leaped.

"NAUGHTY!!" Tao slapped your .

You looked at him.  Fashionable. He once told you that he adored fashion. He was true.  He wore a jacket, and a simple shirt. His y collarbone was exposed.

"DAMN THAT IS ING HOT" you said. Tao chuckled.

"You're... so beautiful. And this blouse.. God you're wearing it." Tao said. He seemed speechless. Your cheeks turned red as he kept staring at you from head to toe. Then he hugged you tight.

This guy was a very quiet guy. He never seemed to talk to anyone at school. His friend was only Chen, since their interests were same. Music.

But whenever he was with you, he was totally a different person. He became very talkative, acting cute and y for sometimes.

"Oh do I? well thanks. You looked handsome." you complimented and pecked his cheeks.

He ordered americano for him and white coffee for you. You both had your coffees first, before Tao started asking you.

"About last night..? Mind to tell me?" Tao asked, taking a deep breath before asking you.

You explained to him. You told him that you couldn't face your family. You were really disappointed with them.

Tao frowned. He seemed like he could feel how painful it was. He patted your back.

"It's alright. Everyone has problems. Me too. So, i know how it feels like. You're strong right? My Jira is strong right? You dont have to be sad. Your family loves you, that's why they're doing this to you. Sounds complicated, but when you think bout it back, you'll know." he said, your hair.

You were touched with his concern. No one ever loves you like this.

"Aw baby why? Lets go somewhere okay?" he suggested.

"To where?" you asked, while sipping your coffee.

"SOMEWHERE THAT I CAN YOU" Tao whispered, and laughed out loud after you pinched his thigh. You almost choked on your coffee. Such a guy, you thought.

"People might hear!" you pouted. Tao found this cute.

"You innocent girl." he teased.

"Lets go.. shopping?"

"GOOD IDEA!" Tao nodded. 

Then you both went to a shopping mall.

He bought couple neckclaces and bracelets for you and him. 

"Oppa, can u sleep at my house tonight?" you asked. He widened his eyes.

"How bout ur parents and sister?" he asked.

"My parents are busy with their work, as usual. Any my sister had to attend a ceremony. Im alone" you sighed.

"Okay, so tonight......" he smirked. You definitely knew what he meant.

He his lips seductively and crashed it onto yours.