The Truth

UNPREDICTABLE LOVE

AT A COFFEE SHOP

You and JiHye went to a coffee shop nearby. You both were really awkward, didn't talk much since the incident that happened yesterday. You couldn't even look into her eyes. You know that she was extremely disappointed with you. You stayed in silence, before JiHye asked you something.

"Jira.. Do you really love Tao?" she asked,  to be certain.

"Yes... I do love him. VERY MUCH. " you simply answered. Hoping that she could understand how much you loved Tao.

"I know your feelings.. But you must be confused right now, don't you?" she held your hands.

You smiled lightly and sipped your coffee. Hiding your pain inside.

 

AT YOUR HOUSE

After months, you could finally have dinner with your family. You consciously waited for this moment, to tell them about Tao. To tell them to cancel their plan. You couldn't leave Tao. They should know that. 

"Dad I actually-"

"Oh Jira ! Someone special will come to our house tomorrow." your dad said, grinning at you.

"Well we hope you know who he is. " your mom elbowed you. You got annoyed.

"Just.. dont mention about him right now." you said, scrowling.

"Oh you're just like your mom went our parents talking about me, right?" your dad joked, your mom blushed.

"Anyway.. Jira you seem unhappy. Why? Please dont be like this. " your mom persuaded you.

"Don't ask me why ! By hook or by crook, im not gonna marry him. THAT'S FINAL !" you yelled, stamping your feet.

"Stop acting like a child Song Jira ! You have to marry Oh Sehun ! Obey us!" you felt like someone stabbed your eyes after hearing that name. You husband to be's name. OH SEHUN.

"Arranged marriage huh.. This is not your era! We are in 21st century okay? I can find my husband by myself ! Im still young, I need to finish my study first. Why I have to get marry first..?" you ended up crying.You hated being controlled. You could find your own love, without their help.

"Because.." your mom stuttered. She looked upsetly at your dad. 

"I think.. It's time for us to tell the truth.. Jira, JiHye isn't your biological sister. Sorry, for hiding this from you. We know how much you love your sister. Im sorry.." your dad sighed.

You, on the other side was of course shocked. You couldn't accept that. 

"Im sorry Jira.. I want to find my parents before I get married.. Mum and dad adopted me when I was 7. You was 3 at that time, so I guess you didn't remember anything.." JiHye looked down. Tears falling down her cheeks.

You stayed in silence. This truth was killing you, stabbing you deeply inside. 

You stood up, giving death glares to your family member. Then, cluelessly walked away, and entered your room. You quicly locked the door.

"Jira !! " JiHye shouted. She threw the napkin and quickly rushed to you.

JiHye and your parents knocked the door, begging you to open. Worried if you do something bad to yourself.

"Open the door Song Jira!!" your dad shouted. He knocked the door really hard, till it almost broke. Your mom cried.

"Mum.. Dad.. she needs time. Let her be alone. She'll be fine soon. She needs time to heal everything." JiHye assured your parents.

Your parents nodded weakly. They knew that JiHye is the only person who knew and understand you the most.

"We count on you JiHye. Thank you so much." your mom thanked her, wiping her tears away.

 

IN YOUR ROOM

You had wasted dozens of tissues, just to wipe your tears. You then grabbed your phone, quickly dialed a number. Tao's number of course.

"Hello, Jira baby?" Tao's gentle voice was heard.

""Hey Tao!" you said cheerfully. You calmed yourself. You didn't want him to know that you were in a great pain.

"Why call me? Miss me already?" he teased.

"Hahaha... I... urm..." you suddenly sobbed had. Tao smelt trouble.

"Babe are u okay?" he asked. Worried.

"Im... fine..."

"Dont u ever try to lie to me. Now tell me what happen? Who hurt you? What makes u sad?" he asked, showing how concern he was.

"I don't know... I want to suicide. I hate life." you cried even harder.

Tao was shaking. He couldn't bear to hear you crying. It was just too much for him to see you crying in front of him before.

"We have to meet up Jira. Can we?"

"At a coffee shop nearby. See you at 8." you said.

"Okay. But remember, don;t do anything crazy tonight ! You won't know how worst my life will be without you. So plese, think of me before doing anything bad." he reminded you, more like a warning to you.

"Thanks Tao.. I just... Love you." you smiled, for finally.

"Don't mention it baby. I love u more sweetheart, now go to sleep. Oh before that, wash ur face and eyes too. Or else your eyes will be like mine. Panda eyes. " he joked. You laughed.

As expected, he was the only one who could bring happiness to you. 

You couldn't wait to meet him. You miss his hug, his kiss, everything about him.