Boredom

1004

Are you busy lately?  Stay healthy, ok?

 

You let out a small sigh as you pressed the send button.  You hadn’t heard from your friend as frequently lately.  It seemed that whatever project he was working on was keeping him quiet busy.  In the month that you’ve been in Seoul, you had yet to meet up with him.  It was disappointing but you understood that he was busy.  But now, you were incredibly bored.

 

You had taken off a year from school so you didn’t have any school work to do and you didn’t have any siblings.  Your father seemed to be quite busy with his work at the moment so you hadn’t seen him as much as you would have liked.  There wasn’t anything really to do around the house and you’ve visited most of the stores in the area. There’s only so much you can do before you start to become bored.

 

“Aish! I’m leaving.”

 

You immediately got up and began putting things into your messenger bag, like your cell phone and wallet.  You would go to another store and look around. It was way better than just staying in this big house by yourself.  You checked yourself in the mirror just to make sure you were decent enough to go outside.  Since you weren’t meeting your friend, you found that there was no reason to get dressed to impress anyone.  Your simple shirt and jeans would do.

 

Determined that you may actually find something interesting to do today, you quickly headed downstairs and to the front door.  Changing from your slippers to your shoes, you did one final check to make sure you had everything you would need. You were shocked when the front door open as you reached for it.

 

“Min Ah!”

Your cousin grinned as she forced her way into your house.  Lee Min Ah was your older cousin who you loved dearly. You saw her quite frequently whenever she visited the States.  She was the closest thing you had to an older sister, especially since she acted like it.

 

“That’s Unni to you, (Name)~”

 

Min Ah wagged her finger in your face.  You just pouted slightly before readjusting your bag.

 

“I was about to leave, Unni. Was there something you need?”

 

A devious smile graced her lips as grabbed your arm and dragged you out the house.  The door locked behind you, leaving you with no escape.

 


 

“Don’t be so nervous, (Name).  You were looking for something to do today anyways.”

 

Even so, you didn’t think that she would just suddenly appear and make you help with her work.  Apparently, your father had contacted Min Ah to tell her that you would alone these past days so you needed some company.  Min Ah found this to be the perfect opportunity to get some help with her work.  You were to assist her in her PD and manager duties.  It absolutely terrified you to think of what she was going to make you do.

 

At the moment, the two of you were traveling to her work.  She explained that one of her workers was heavily pregnant so she was placed on bed rest until the baby arrived then on three months maternity leave.  Min Ah thought it would be perfect for you to take her place so that you would have something to do while making money.

 

You soon arrived at the location.  You couldn’t help but stare up at the sign as you got out of the car.

 

WM Entertainment