1004

Description

Shinwoo was playing two parts when it came to you.  A member of B1A4 and your online friend.  It's just too bad that you never knew that it was him who you were asking for advice from.

Foreword

Your heart was racing as you quickly packed your suitcases. Tomorrow you were flying to South Korea to visit for a year.  Your parents divorced when you were 4. You had gone to with your mother to the States while your father stayed in Seoul. Now that you were older, your father was pressuring you to move to Seoul permanently but you were unsure and just agreed to visit for the year before deciding.

 

The sound of your cell phone brought you out of your thoughts.

 

‘Ah, he finally texted back!’

 

You scrambled over to your phone and read the text with a smile.


“Shinwoo, let’s go!”

 

Shin Dong Woo quickly sent his text before standing up.  His four group members waited for him by the door of their dorm along with their managers.  The frames on his face slid down his nose slightly and he pushed them before smiling.  Not only was their future debut coming up soon but a dear friend would be arriving in the country.  This year really was going to be great, he could already tell.