Don't Leave Me!!

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 years later....

"Hyo-ah!! Wake up now. You might be late for work."  Soyeon wakes her granddaughter, a 21 years old lady, Hyosung.

"Urmmmmmm...." She groaned but still remain lying on her bed.

"Aishh this girl. Ppali!! Hyomin is already waiting downstairs." Soyeon started to pull her blanket and sit her.

"Already?? She's so early." She talked with her closed eyes and started to scratched her head sleepily.

"Yeah. And you are so late now. Wake up before I call your Grandpa upstairs." 
Soyeon knows that Hyosung was afraid of him. So this is like her wake up call every morning. Threatened by Seungho's name.

"Auwww Grandma. No, please no. I'll wake up on my own." She pouted and hug her grandma lovingly.

"It's 30 minutes past 7 dear. You have 30 minutes more to get ready. Or you'll be late and get fired. That's what Hyomin said." Soyeon smiled and kiss her pout while hugging her.

"Mwo??!! 7.30?? Ahhh , I'm dead." Hyosung started to sprint to the bathroom when she felt something was missing. She walked back to her grandma and kiss her like she always did since childhood. One on the forehead, one on the nose, two on the eyes and two on the cheeks.

"Good morning, Grandma. I love you!!"
"I love you too. Now quick."

Soyeon left the room and prepared Hyosung's breakfast. She glanced at the clock. 6.50 a.m.!! Hyosung must be furious when she saw the time. She smiled and started counting. 1!! 2!! 3!!

"Grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

'I know her too well. Haha. Mian Hyosungie. But you won't leave your bed early so Grandma did this.'

She looked at the door and smiled again. She's grown up now. Being a petite and lively girl, nobody won't expect she had no happy family like others. 


30 minutes later.....

"Grandma, I will had a heart attack soon if you continue to do this."

She back hugged Soyeon at the kitchen. She take a sandwich and stuff with it. Soyeon glared at her. A sign as she's not satisfied with Hyosung's behaviour.

"Can't you sit and eat properly? Don't make me nag at you honey."

Hyosung flustered. She smiled sheepishly. Seungho entered and pat her head.

"Honey, does it rain last night? I saw a star early at the table today."

He nudged Soyeon. Hyosung at her Grandpa and make a so-called unsatisfied face.

"Grandpa. Aigooooo! You know why this star is so early? Because of your moon tricks me again." She pushed her cup forward. 

Seungho laughed and sat across Hyosung at the table. Soyeon quickly serve him. 

"My star, you should be grateful my moon wakes you. If this sun wakes you, you'll be hot all the day." He smirked at Hyosung.

"Omo!! Do you wanna be a bad guy, Grandpa? Just don't. You are not qualified. Because you are the baddest Grandpa in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter