Kris one shot

my little love stories

as requested by: Seung_Hee13

I hate him, he despise me.

What's so funny was, our parents are best of friends. We share the same circle of friends, our house were just few yards from each other  and yeah, we go to the same school.

If I were to say all the reason i ahte him, it might be wise to write a book of it.

I hate him. really.

I hate being bothered by his smile, his voice, his face; his all.

 

I am sure he felt the say way or he won't be smirking at me right now as his fan girls surrounds him like hungry flies.

He won't be stealing my first kiss just when I was about to get the real one from my first date. He won't be coming to my place acting so lovey-dovey just because our parents are close buddies.

He won't tell the whole school all things embarrassing about me. Like how we used to bath together when we are kids and how I love my strawberry short cake .

Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo
Neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoheulteda

Hyanggimatgo saekkkal eummihago
Wainboda uahage jabameogeulteda

 

And he won't introduce me to this one so noisy kid.

I shake my head as he sit beside me and put his arms on my shoulders.

"Waddup my love?"

Tch.

"Waddup you're face." I picked up my books and stood.

"You're leaving already?" He ask innocently. The nerve!

"Why? Baby, my love, so sweet, so tender-------

HIT!

"Ouch that hurts!"

Baek give me a wink. I bowed.

"Ya! Baekhun-ah!" I closed my eyes and sigh. From the corner I saw Kris laughing to his heart content. He really was enjoying watching me being pestered by that friend of his.

UGH.

i just wish i didn't meet him.

Didn't know him at all.

 I stoped from my track when I bumped into someone. "I am sorry," I started.

"It's okay."

BADUMP!

That voice. Even if I close my eyes I know whom that voice belongs to.

Lu Han.

"Are you alright though? You bumped hard on my chest." he said cupping my face. Checking my forehead.

Gah. Am i dreaming?

For a moment my heart stopped beating. I could die of so much excitement.

I had this crush with Lu Han and thanks to that Kris, he was already aware of it.

"You seemed fine---Why you're face red? Do you have a fever?'

Gah. Worry more Lu han. Worry mo----

"FUFUFUFUFUFUFU."

Moment wrecker. Here he comes.

"Yiyi! What was that about?" Lu han slowly let go of me and frown at Kris.

"What was so funny?"

"Funny you say? Kekekekekekeke..."

I was so embarrassed. I swallowed and bowed at Lu han. "I am sorry."

"Yiyi---

"You giant erted alien-stalker! I am gonna get you for this." I scowled at Kris.

"I can't wait baby."

Here he is agaon saying embarrassing things in front of people.

"Wow. Just when I thought you hate each other." Lu Han said almost to himself.

I turned and face him. "Of course I hate him. I despise him. i scorn him. I don't even know why he was born, I just hate him to the bones!"

There I said it. There he heard it himself.

I glared at him but was surprised to see him in daze. then his eyes went further different.

"I see." Kris smirks and walk close to me. I felt danger so I BACKED AWAY but he was advancing and I can't find the best way to escape.

"You hate me huh? Fine. I hate you too. I despite you. I scor you. I don't want to see you ever again!" Then he shove something on my chest. "You're PE uniform .aunt ask me to give you that. Treasure this moment because it'll be the last time I am going to do that." Then he walks away leaving us tell-tael signs of his dark aura.

I was really shocked that I was almost frozen to where I stand.

Why does my hurt constrict at his very words?

Why do I feel afraid?

 

THE NEXT DAY................

No Kris. I was glad.

AND THE NEXT..........

Still no Kris. I'm still glad.

THE NEXT WEEK.......

A Kris was there, but why am I sad.

THE NEXT MONTH.....

I feel the worst. He was close but he seemed not to see him. He did not came when Chanyeol almost harassed me.

He did not come when Tao drag me harshly.

When Kai kissed me on the checks.

When It was raining and I was afraid.

When I can't understand the theorem on our Math.

When...

We hate each other always but at times like this there was not a time that he doesn't help.

I should be glad that he was not pestering me anymore but why was I not?

Why am I missing those times?

"Be careful of what you wished for, didn't i told you that before?" DO say when he put down his pen and stare at me.

"What do you mean?"  Am I that vulnerable?

"The eyes gives what the mouth could not say Yiyi."

"Huh?"

"Kris."

Just a mention of his name made my heart beats faster. Why?

"Isn't this what you want all this time? For him to stop pestering you? For him to stop talking with you."

Yes. That's what i want.

But why does it feel like it isn't though.

That afternoon I was invited by Lu Han for a dinner. I agreed. But I did not expect to see Kris. At the same place of the same time with someone.

I saw him glance at me and Lu Han. He bowed at Lu han but definitely ignored me.

I see. This is what he wants? Then he'll have it.

"Hey, what do you want to eat?" Lu Han asks.

"I'll go with wnat you want."

lU han smiled at me then pinch my nose. "Cute."

"Tch. Weird."  I said smiling.

Lu han laughed and called the waiter.

"Steak for two and a bottle of wine please."

I glance at Kris's table and almost gasped at what I saw. The two was making out in front of everyone.

"Jesus!" Lu Han chuckled. "That Krs guy can't really control his hormones."

I don't know but i seem to feel a pang on my chest.

"I'll use the powder room."

"You okay? You look pale?" Lu han stood and help me.

"I am fine. I just felt a little dizzy."

 

"Are you sure? Would you like me to accompany you?" He asks worried.

I glance at the two again, they stopped kissing and Kris was now looking at me. I saw worry in his eyes. Or was it my imagination playing on me?

"Hey!"

I looked at Lu han and smiled."It must be the heat. I'll just go wash my face."

"You'll be alright if I stay here?"

"Yes."

I was becoming a good liar.

Actually i was not dizzy. i am not feeling well not because of heat. I was being thsi uneasy because I saw Kris kissing somebody else.

Why?

Why?

I washed my face with cold water. Then apply some light make up.

I know Lu han might be worried by now so I hurried. When i open the door on the powder room surprised was an understatement to what i feels when I saw Kris leaning on the wall waiting.

The world stops when he advances towards me.

"Are you alright?" he asks. Worry flicker in his eyes.

"I-yeah. Yeah."

"Good." Then he turned his heels and walks away.

What was that?

The night I saw him with someone when I was out on a date with Lu han happened again.

No. Always. It feels like he always chooses the same restaurant we go. The same table close for me to see him kissing another after another.

And it's getting bothersome. Because I am starting to feel jealousy.

What does he hope he can achieve from these?

My 18th birthday

This was supposed to be special right? But why doesn't it feel like it?

All was set. I did not agree to these extravagant stuffs like a party on a five star hotel. 18 roses, 18 candles and the likes.

I just want a simple celebration.  A small cake, a few stuffs.

Just like before.

Before my birthday was simple. We eat dinner, we'll have chocolate cake or ice cream and he'd come to my room. He'd hand me his gift and wait until I open it.

His gift would be the most beautiful. the most i like.

Because I know he'd made those stuffs personally.

But at this rate, i could not expect for that right?

 Because I told him i hate him and he said he hates me too. This time, for real.

The night was grand, my dress were fabulous. The food were awesome, the guess were people close to me. I danced the way I was expected, smiled the way I must. And yet it was no fun.

I was like I am no good without him.

I was no good without Kris.

I excused myself and went somewhere from the most. No. Being far from the most was not enough. I decided to see the rooftop. It was ahrd to move with my ball gown so I ripped it on the end.

It was a cold night. The moon was shining brightly; the stars are twinkling at me.

I close my eyes as I saw a shooting star.

I want to wish. Again.

This time it will be different.

I WISH I DIDN'T WISH.

 I send it with a smile. I made up my mind. Tomorrow I will talk to him about it. Tomorrow i will tell him the truth. Tomorrow i---

"The party was downstairs, wasn't the debutant expected to be there?"  I turned around and saw him standing behind me.

"And she should be merry-making with her guest. Why were you here in this cold night? And what was that? Ripping the end of your clothes? Are you an i------

I throw myself to him.

He's talking to me. God he was talking to me. I am so happy.

I felt his hands tighten around my waist. I cried.

I blink back my tears but they won't stop from falling.

"Happy birthday Yiyi."

I hit his back.

"I hate you.' I mumbled.

"I know."

"I hate you...

" You don't have to tell me. I already know."

"But you don't know why I hate you right?"

I sense his tension so i let him go and look at him straight in the eyes. Even that wasn't easy. He was so tall and I have to tip-toe to even reach his face.

" I hate you.." He looked away but I grab his face and make him look at me. "I hate you because you amde me feel like I am no good without you Kris." there I said it.

There i poured it out.

"Yiyi...

"I thought it was better that you're not around, taht you're not talking to me. That you are not teasing me but it wasn't. It was more bothersome when you are not beside me."

Kris cross the distance between us and kiss me.

My second kiss.

From the first person who did.

"Then I won't have to make up stories, right?"

My heart lurched in my chest when he hugged me tight.

"It was also bothersome no to be with you. I guess I am no good without you Yiyi."

"But you go and make out with someone."

"That's because you go out with Lu han!"

"It was not because of that. You're just too eager and erted."

"And you're so ugly." he tease.

"You're uglier." I bite back.

"You're ugliest."

I pushed him away and we start that glaring contest again.

"My, my, my,..

We both turned and saw our parents. His mom was holding cam while my mom and his dad was helping my dad.

"Oh my. oh my sweet daughter. oh no. not my sweet daughter." Dad look pathetic when he do that.

"Yeoseb-ah! If you don't get a hold of yourself I am going to throw you down from this rooftop!" mom screamed.

"My baby. My baby was noy my baby anymore.HUHUHUHU." but he was far from listening to her.

Kris and I laughed and when he pulled me for a hug I let him.

"I love you." He whispered."I love you Yiyi."

"I-i  hate you Kris." i whispered back blushing.

 

 

I just get better from menstrual cramps tonight.

I missed so much in school but i managed to post something.

I wrote it few days back but i just finish everything last morning.

How was this?