Chen one shot

my little love stories

The words I wish I said

Dear Chen,

Silly I wanted to say 'Hi Jongdae' but right now people call you Chen right?

I hope you remember but I know you don't.

By the way, I was this young girl who kept texting you when you are late. The girl who would stay late at night working on a difficult homework for you to copy in the morning. This stupid kid who'd cry late at night when she received a message about you involving in an accident.

In short I was this classmate of yours who had been secretly in love with you.

I know it was silly to write letters but this might be the last letter I could write.

Few hours from now the doctors will open my skull and will remove the tumor. My chances to live were thin.

That's why I want to say the words I wished to tell  you back then.

I love you.

So much, that it bleeds me to even thinking about death.

But if I must die today, I just want you to know taht I did not stopped loving you.

 I actually have so much to tell you.

Things like I still have those plastic bags we used on our Physics Olympiad. The egg shells and even those pictures.  By just looking at it reminds me of our endless laughters that day. I can even feel the bite you give me on my arm and the way you hugged me when we won first place on one contest.

I was so happy that I never slept that night. I wished that night not to end. Yet, everything has its end.

I know my hand writing but please bear with the last line.

Jongdae-shi..

I will never get tired of fighting to live but again if I die today will you say one last Hi and goodbye to me?

 

 

 

"250!

"Clear!         

"350!

"Clear!

"500!

And also Jongdae I became successful on my craft. You said I write will didn't you?

So I hope you too do well in your singing. BTW I wrote something you could read. I'll ask my brothers to send you one.

Saranghae Kim Jongdae.

I wish I could turn back time and tell that to you personally.

                                                                                                  Love,

Chanhyuk

 

 

"Time of death, 11:59."

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Suho jumped out from his bed when he heard a scream.

"C-Chen?! Chen!"

Chen was sprawled on the floor, clutching on his heart what seems like a letter.

"W-What happened?!"

"Hyung..Hyung,.." He was crying frantically and Suho don't know what to do.

Kai picked the letter and read. Even he was surprised.

"H-hyung, he bent and give Chen a pat on his head.

Even Suho was at lost of words. Nothing he'd say taht would lessens Chen's pain.

"I loved her too. I was just so afraid to tell her before. I was afraid that she would stay away from me if I confess to her. I told her stories, things I did with my ex's and God Knows she was innocent that's why..

He broke down in tears again.

"I loved her Hyung but how can I tell her now? She might be dead, right?"

"She might be..                       

And he was right. She did not survive the operation. Chen cried a lot and the boys comforted him. They also meet the brothers of the deceased and they hand Chen a box.

"She kept everything on it. She asked me to give it to you. My dongsaeng loved you so much Jongdae."

Chen knew that. Before she told her friends, he already knew she has feelings for him but instead of playing along he acted like a brother. He can't play with her innocence.

He wished he tried to. At least even for a short time he had made her happy.

At least for even a short time he did said the words he wished to say.

He walked towards her coffin.

"Hi!"

His tears stream down his face as he watch her in her sleep.

"Wish it was a dream, so when I wake up I'd still find you smiling. But it isn't right?"

Ya! Jongdae, when will you try singing a love song for me?

Why are you asking?

Well, I already started writing the stories I told you.

When I find the will, I will sing for you. Now the homework?

Aigoo! You're really annoying!

And you really are thoughtful, dongsaengie.

 

With tears in his eyes Jongdae began singing.

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three fold Utopian dream

You do something to me
That I can't explain
So, would I be out of line
If I said, "I miss you?"

I see your picture I smell your skin
On the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away

I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know
That I care and I miss you
I miss you

 

" naega dangsin-eul geuliwohabnida !" He screamed.          

The rain started to pour  outside and for one last time Chen look at her  in peaceful sleep and go out. The boys called out for him but he did not mind.

He just wants to be alone, back to that cafe where they first had their coffee.

Back to the place where they had memories.

Lot has changed since he graduated high school. He became a star and she become a novelist.

Their roads might be different but their hearts were bonded by a single strong force.

Love.

"Wait for me, I ''l met you soon."

Chen closed his eyes and allow the rain to take all his tears down. There's no way to escape the pain now but time will come that this will fade and love will spring again.

Until then, my love.

 

 

 

 

Hmm, mianhe!

I know it wasn't good enough. Kill me, kill me.

Exaggerating.

But to the one who requested for it, this is something that came up to me.

Tell me if you don't like it.

I can accept that.