No More Lies

Truth be Told

Three more weeks and yet again, another school year will start. But this time, it is not just like any other school year. It's my Senior year in high school. After that, I'd be going to college with my best friend, Kyuhyun. Yes, another school year will start and I'd be so pumped up about graduating with acceptable grades but, there is only one thing I'd like to de before we start going to school again. I'd like to tell Kyuhyun the truth. 

5 A.M and my alarm started booming like crazy. I was about to get up when a bunch of boys entered my room and started jumping on my bed. These boys were family to me. They could never be replaced by any other family even if I had the power to choose another one. Love, loyalty and honesty were our foundation to a growing relationship. 

"Yah! Min Ri, wake up! we're going to the beach, remember?" Hyukjae jumped 

"Mmmmmm ...y-yeaaaah. Justtt ... 5 moree ..." I spoke ... if you'd call that a decent response 

"Come on!!!! One week at the beach would be perfect before we start our Senior year!" Henry shook my shoulders 

All I could at that moment was to stand up and head to the bathroom.I took out a pair of shorts and a shirt with a pair of sneakers. I didn't bother to take a shower since I'd be swimming at the beach anyway. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I stepped out of the bathroom. I saw the boys sitting and some, lying on my still-messy bed. 

"Finally!" Kyuhyun groaned 

"Psshh!" I rolled my eyes at him 

"Come on, guys!!!! TO THE BEACH WE GO!" Donghae cheered and placed his arm over my shoulder and we went down to the van and headed for the beach. 

The drive to the beach was not peaceful. Chips and drinks were flying in front of my face. Literally. Henry, Siwon, Donghae and Hyukjae kept on eating and eating the whole trip. Drinks spilled in the van and Leeteuk oppa got mad so we had to stop by the nearest gasoline station to get the van cleaned up. 

I was leaning against the van with my earphones plugged in, I was waiting for the boys to finish buying more food and for the van to get cleaned up. As I waited, thoughts roamed in my mind. I was so disturbed on how I'd tell Kyuhyun. Idon't even know if I should tell him about this. I've been keeping this for about four years and whenever I had the guts to tell him, there was always something that stopped me. Kyuhyun's phone would ring, the boys boys would come in, Siwon would skin-ship with Kyuhyun, Leeteuk would come in and scold the members about something or Kyuhyun was too drunk to listen to me. I think this would be the perfect time for me to tell Kyuhyun about this. I mean ... I think he deserves to know ... or at least I think he does.

"BOO!" Donghae popped up from nowhere

"! Hae!" I took off my earphones 

"What are you doing?" he asks with both hands on either side of his pocket 

I looked at the road, "I was just ... thinking" 

"Are you going to tell him? he asks 

I sigh, "I don't know. Yes. No. Maybe." 

"You should. You've been keeping that for sometime now. What, three years?" 

"Four" I corrected, "Do you think it's the right thing to do? I mean what if something changes? You know how close Kyuhyun and I are, I mean, what he tells me that he couldn't trust me anymore?" 

"Kyuhyun loves you too much to never trust you again. He's your best friend. Best friends understand and love each other no matter what" he says with a smile 

"Okay, guys! Come on!" Leeteuk calls us and we ride the van 

I sat next to Kyuhyun but I didn't talk to him. I wanted to wait until we got to the beach, where the atmosphere is lighter and more relaxing. I was listening to my playlist when Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" he asked 

I nodded 

"No, seriously. Are you okay?" 

"Yes. Okay? I'm alright" I looked away

"What were you talking about?" he asks 

I was bemused, "What?" 

"I saw you and Donghae talking. You guys looked serious" he looked straight into my eyes 

I avoided his intense gaze 

"Min Ri, look at me" he whispered 

I looked at him and right then and there I wanted to tell him but someone stopped me from doing what I've always wanted to do for the past four years of my life. 

"Min Ri! let's take a picture!" Sungmin took out his phone and we took a photo together 

Kyuhyun looked angrily at Sungmin. Kyuhyun's nose flaring up and his eyes were piercing to the soul. I took a deep breath and I stared out at the window. I continued listening to my playist and in no time, we arrived at the beach. I took my bag and we gathered at the lobby of the hotel. 

"Okay! Room arrangements" Leeteuk began

- Siwon and Leeteuk

- Donghae and Min Ri

- Kyuhyun and Sungmin 

- Hyukjae and Henry 

- Kangin and Heechul 

- Ryeowook and Kibum 

- Hangeng and Zhoumi 

- Shindong and Yesung 

"Are you guys oaky with that?" Leeteuk asks 

"No!" Kyuhyun protests 

We all look at him, "Why?" Leeteuk asks 

"I want to be staying in the same room as Min Ri" he says 

I raise my brow, "Why?" 

"Because you're my best friend" he says 

I look at Leeteuk and ask for help. He knows my situation and if I stay in the same room with him, I may not have the strength to say what I have to say. Leeteuk nods and instantly understood what I meant with my wide eyes. 

"No. Room arrangements are final. Get your stuff to your rooms then we can all go swimming later" Leeteuk spoke and walked ahead 

Donghae popped up from behind me, "Hey roomate!" he smiles 

I smile back at him, "Hey!" 

"Looks like Kyuhyun is a bit angry" he puckered his lips behind me 

I looked behind and it was true, Kyuhyun was angry. I giggled, "Let him do what he does best" I took hold of Donghae's fingers as we headed to the elevator. 

I placed my bag by the bed and took out my swim suit. I wen to the bathroom and changed clothes. I was about to go out when I heard Donghae talking to someone. From the voice, I was sure it was Kyuhyun. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked with a hint of anger 

"What? I'm staying in a room with your best friend" Donghae answered 

"You know why I wanted to be in the same room with her. I have to tell her" Kyuhyun spoke 

"Talk to her later. You have an entire week or else you'll lose her. You know I've waited for this moment as well" Hae spoke 

What? I don't understand. Lose me?Why would Kyuhyun lose me?

I quickly opened the door like I didn't hear anything and I smiled at the two boys who were staring at me. I walked passed them and went out the door and proceeded to the beach. I saw the rest of the boys playing volleyball and some were swimming. I sat in one of the ebach chairs, next to me was Henry who was sleeping in the beautiful sunset that was in front of him. I once asked Henry why he'd sleep in on something beautiful and he reasoned out that seeing something that was slowing fading away from your sight, was not something beautiful to see. To him, seeing the sun set and be replaced by the moon, was like loving someone who would, soon, go away and leave you with no light. I understood why. 

"Hey!" Donghae popped up again 

"Hae!" I smiled 

"Why aren't you swimming?" he asked 

"I came down to see the sunset. I don't wan to swim"I say 

He remained quiet. We both did. It was awkward. Until he spoke, "I have to tell you something" 

I looked at him, "What?" 

He cleared his throat, "You s---" "Min Ri! Come on! Let's go swimming!" Kyuhyun pulled me towards the shore and he thre me over his shoulders as we sank in the salty sea water

"Kyuhyun!" I screamed 

"What?" 

"Donghae and I were talking! He was about to tell me something!" I scolded and struggled from his grip 

"He can talk to you later. We went here to have fun!" Kyuhyun threw me into the water 

"Kyuhyun!!!!" 

I walked back to the beach chair and I found Donghae smiling at me, "What were you saying?" I sat beside him 

He took my hand in his and smiled, "I'll tell you later. I think Kyuhyun wants to spend time with you" 

I sigh.I knew Donghae was about to say something and Kyuhyun ruined that moment! This is very disturbing for me and everyone know that. Whenever you want to say something to me, you have to tell me right away or else I'd be very disturbed. I decided to head up to our room and there, I took a shower. A really really really long and hot shower. 

After that, I laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Thinking, I wondered what Donghae and Kyuhyun talked about earlier. Is Kyuhyun sick? or is Donghae sick and they're debating on who's going to tell me? What? I don't get it! Suddenly, the door of my room opens and Kyuhyun was standing by the door and he took hold of my wrist and I had no choice but to stand up. He slammed my back against that wall and he looked straight into my eyes. 

"Min Ri, tell me. What the hell is the matter with you?!" 

"What!?"

"You've been avoiding me! You're always with Donghae hyung and that picture disturbs me! Do you like him!?" he asks

"No!" I say

"Then what!? Why are you always with him?! You're always talking to him! Even if we're together, I'd see you two smile at each other!"

"Why are you so angry?!"

"Because I love you! Don't you get it!?" Kyuhyun's grip in wrist grew tighter

"I ... Ky---" I didn't get to finish because he slammed his lips on mine

He bit my bottom lip. Nibbling, and on my lips. I slightly opened my mouth to give him access and he received pleasure from fighting with mu unexperienced tongue. My arms s around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. I pulled away and he stared into my eyes. 

"I love you too, Kyuhyun. I always have. I don't love Donghae the way you think I do because I love you. That's why I've been around Donghae so much because he helped me try and talk to you. I never got the chance to tell you what I've been feeling for the past four years. I love you, Cho Kyuhyun" I kissed him again

We heard slow claps from a group of people and as we pulled away, we saw the boys looking at us, "Finally!" Donghae smiled at me

"The maknae has finally spoken!" Shindong added

"Good job, Hae!" Siwon patted his back

"The maknae needed a little push" Leeteuk added

"Huh? " I asked  and Kyuhyun gave me  a peck on the cheek as he smiled at me

"The reason why I wanted to talk to you was because Kyuhyun was so scared of telling you so, I told him that I'd tell you but,he wanted to tell you himself" Donghae explained

I looked at Kyuhyun and he was blushing, "I love you, Kyuhyun" I kissed him

"I love you too" he kissed me

"Save that for the honeymoon, would you?" Sungmin groaned and Kyuhyun and I laughed 

Kyuhyun and I went to the beach hand in hand and we enjoyed one whole week of each other's company. For one whole week it was just Kyuhyun and I and no one else mattered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys? Kyuhyun oppa is so sweet here! 

XOXO

Comment, Vote and Subscribe :))