12

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello, my wifi is just back so it's a quick chapter ;)

''I'm back!'' you slip off your shoes and went up to your room, ''You're back?'' 

 

Your stomach flipped. 

 

''Yea.'' you throw your shopping bag on your bed, ''What you buy?'' you snatched back the shopping bag from him when he was about to open it. ''Uhm nothing.'' you quickly shoved it inside your closet. 

 

''Dad says we're going to leave at the chalet there, so we will miss one day of school.'' he remind. 

 

Your face turn red. 

 

Leaving in chalet and skipping one day of school? ''YAY!'' you throw yourself on your bed, ''So happy?'' you nodded,  ''Argh, I'm graduating this year and if I miss one day of school, I will miss the whole thing.'' you look over to him and saw his worried face. ''Are you going?'' you asked. 

 

''Do you want me to go?'' he asked. 

''Uhmm..'' 

''If you ask me to go, I'll go. If you tell me not to go, then I'm not going.'' 

 

 

 

 

You were packing your bag with your clothing, undies, pullovers, dress, shoes, slippers and you didn't forget your bikini. ''So fast?'' you quickly put your bikini inside and close your bag, ''Yea.'' you suttered. 

 

''What you bring?'' he asked. ''Some pullovers and dresses and yea.'' you smile and slipped inside your bed. 

 

The clock reads 11pm, you had to wake up at 8am tomorrow. ''If I overslept, please wake me up.'' you remind him and you close your eyes. ''Yea, night.'' he whispered. He help you off the lamp standing on your side table. 

 

 

''Morning, rise n shine.'' his voice sparkle. You slowly open your eyes and found his face just inches away from you, he stand up and clear his throat, ''Yea, come down for breakfast.'' he close the door behind him before you could say anything. 

 

Do you really fall for him?

And what's that stomach flipped feeling actually?

What's that when my cheeks turn red whenever I heard his name?

Do you, really fall for him?

Or it's just a 'like'?

 

You ruffled your hair and went out your room, you hide behind the pole near the stairs, you look at Sehun when he's eating his toast. ''Like? Do I really like you?'' you mumbled under your breathe and walk down, ''Morning mum and Mr,Oh.'' you lower your head and grab one toast from Sehun's plate. 

 

He never feel anything when you snatch his toast, he's thinking about something that you're thinking now. 

 

Liking his step-sister is wrong?

F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter