11

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello, even though i'm exhausted. :x

Finally, it's weekend. Weekend means you could spend more time with Sehun. What are you thinking of all this? Probably he has homeworks and project and got no time to entertain you. 

 

''Rise and Shine Sweetheart.'' your mum voice flashes in your dream, and that's makes you think that it's just a small dream. 

 

''5 more mins mum.'' you turn to your right side and heard the door closed. You get up from the bed and saw a few post-it note on your side table. 

 

''Morning?'' 

''I'm sorry?''

''Please forgive me?''

''And come down to have breakfast?'' 

''Rise n shine, Kim Hae Yoon?''

 

You giggled at those question marks behind every sentence and walk down to the dining table and saw Sehun sitting on the chair, sipping his hot coffee with his pancakes on the table. 

 

''Uhm, pancakes.'' you ran down to your mum and found Sehun starring at you. ''Morning mum, Mr.Oh.'' you beamed and went over to sit beside Sehun, ''Morning Oh Sehun.'' you beamed at him and start to eat your pancakes. 

 

''So actually tomorrow is Sunday and we're gonna have family day.'' Mr.Oh remind, you cheer, ''Oh yay! Where are we going?'' 

 

''To the beach.'' your shoulder sank, to the beach and there must be a pool and then there will be you wearing bikinis infront of your step-brother. 

 

Ewww. 

 

You make a punk face, ''What's wrong?'' your mum asked, ''Nothing. I got no appetite, I'm sorry.'' you leave the dining room and went back to your room. You got no bikinis in your closet actually. 

 

You ran down to the stairs and stand there, ''Hey can I ask if there's a swimming pool at there?'' 

 

''Yes honey.'' 

 

You buried your face and went back to your room, ''No, I doesn't have a bikini or a swimsuit and I need to go out to get one today, with Mina!'' you growled to yourself. ''Mina, Mina, answer please.'' you mumbled. 

 

''Waeyo?'' he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter