The Proposal

Unexpected

Recap:

Seohyun gave me the rose and i immediately kneeled.

 

No One's POV:

Kyuhyun kneeled down infront of Seohyun opened the middle part of the rose revealing a simple ring.

"Seohyun-ah my mother gave me this ring when i was in highschool, She told me to give this ring to the girl i love the most and want to marry. She told me also that this ring was passed down to many generations already, and now i ask you this Seohyun."

He gulped and looked her seriously in the eye.

"Will you marry me, be the mother to my children and be my lifelong partner?"

 

Seohyun's POV:

I couldn't believe what is happening right before my eyes.

The man i love is here right infront of me proposing me, to be his fiance, his wife.

"Yes" I said as i smile and tear up a bit. "Yes i will marry you"

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I couldnt believe she said yes.

I immediately stood up, slipped the ring on to her finger and kissed her.

 

No One's POV:

Seohyun was a bit startled when Kyuhyun kissed her but she kissed him back.

The maknaes were in their own world, they were enjoying each other's company until...

"Ehem"

Both of the maknaes stopped kissing to see some of the staff members, Super Junior and SNSD looking at them.

The staff were shocked to see them since they don't know anything about their relationship while SNSD and Super Junior were just confused.

"Maknaes i know that both of you are in love but you know you can kiss somewhere else not just here in public." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah Kyu you know it's kind of awkward for us to see you both of you kissing" Sungmin said.

"But you guys know they kiss when there is only a reason right?" Sooyoung said.

"Ok Evil maknae what did you do this time" Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun seriously.

"Ummm how do we say this but... Me and Seohyun are now and officialy engaged" Kyuhyun answered.

Seohyun couldnt help but giggle at his answer.

"No way! are you dead serious Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked. 

"Yah! Hyung! i am really serious about it!" Kyuhyun answered.

"Ne Oppa Kyuhyun oppa is really serious about our engagement, he even made a speech earlier while proposing" Seohyun stated.

"I am so happy for you Maknae Seobaby! I can't believe the maknae is gonna get married first than her eonnies " Tiffany said while hugging Seohyun.

"By the way since both of you are now engage... CAN SNSD PLAN YOUR WEDDING?!" Snsd asked.

Seohyun laughed a bit "Sure you can eonnies, i would be happy if you will plan my wedding"

 

The news about Seohyun and Kyuhyun spread like wildfire within SM entertainment it even reached to Kim Young-min the 
new CEO of SM Entertainment.

He decided to have a meeting with the couple.

"Seohyun-Ah Kyuhyun-ah, I am sure that you both know why i called you guys here for a meeting"

the couple nodded, both of them are scared at their new CEO since they havent really had a serious talk with him. 

"We both know that you are a bit surprised by me and Seohyun's relationship" Kyuhyun said.

The CEO just chuckled "Yes i was quite surprised but the reason i called you guys in for a meeting is because i want both of you to release a press conference about your engagement"

Both of them were shocked.

"Your not angry at us for hiding our relationship?" Seohyun asked.

"No, both of you are people and i can't stop the fact that both of you love each other. To lessen your burden and to avoid a scandal let us just make a public statement about your relationship and engagement" He answered.

"May i also ask how many years where you in a relationship and does Lee Soo-man know about this?"

"We started dating around 2009 and yes Lee Soo-man-ssi knows about this" Kyuhyun answered.


After a week Kyuhyun proposed they decided to held a Press conference.

"Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior's Kyuhyun imnida" Kyuhyun said and bowed to the audience before he took his seat.

"Annyeonghaseyo SNSD's Maknae Seohyun imnida" Seohyun said while waving then bowed before she took her seat.

Both of them were nervous to see the audience faces but luckily Kyuhyun had enough courage to tell the audience about the news.

"I guess all of you are wondering why we held this Press conference am i right?" Kyuhyun asked.

A loud Yes was herd from the crowd.

"So this is the only thing i could say, Me and Seohyun are dating" Kyuhyun said blunt
"also to mention that we are engaged" 

Everyone from the crowd was shocked to hear his announcement.

"Oppa Andwae! Maldo Andwae!" Some ELFs said from the crowd.

Seohyun heard the fan and just looked at Kyuhyun.

"Since i hear some positive remarks and negative remarks from some fans especially Gaemers, May i just ask you to just keep supporting Super Junior,me, and my decisions and please don't bash Seohyun or SNSD just because of the engagement. It will make your oppa sad " Kyuhyun said while adding some "aegyo".

Seohyun laughed and slapped Kyuhyun's arm lightly. 

"and to all SONEs and Seomates out there please continue to support SNSD despite of my engagement with Kyuhyun" Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun just smiled at her and held her hand.

 

As soon as the Press Conference is Over. They were having a car ride back to SNSD's dorm to drop Seohyun off.

"Oppa i am quite relieved that we revealed our relationship to the public already" Seohyun said while leaning her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder

"Why? " Kyuhyun asked.

"We don't have to hide or secretly date, We are just like any other couple out there" 

Kyuhyun just smiled.

As soon as they arrived in front of the building they went inside to go to SNSD's dorm.

While walking they were proud to show to everyone that they are a couple.

When they arrived in front of SNSD's dorm Seohyun gave Kyuhyun a hug

"Oppa thank you for everything, my happiness, my strenght to perform and your love" Seohyun said almost crying.

Kyuhyun wiped her tears " Shh... save the speech for the wedding and you better rest don't you have a schedule tomorrow?" 

"Hmm yeah Good night Oppa" Seohyun pecked his lips and entered the dorm.

"Yeah good night soon to be Mrs. Cho" 

--------------------------------
 

 

YAAAY!!! I FINALLY FINISH THE FANFIC *^* <3 <3 <3 <3

tell me guys if you just want a short sequel ^^ <3