Duet?

Unexpected

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I decided to go and visit my girlfriend in SNSD’s Dressing room. No one knows about me and Seohyun’s relationship except SNSD and Super Junior themselves.

I knocked on the door of SNSD’s dressing room. The door opened revealing Jessica, Seohyun’s bandmate.

“Hey Ice Princess,Have you seen Hyunnie?”I asked.

“Seohyunnie? She is just here inside the dressing room why don’t you come here inside” Sica said and went back to SNSD’s make-up table.

I went inside their dressing room to see Seohyun just sitting on the couch and reading a magazine. I decided to seat down beside her.

“Hyunnie” I said while poking her cheek.

She closed the magazine she was reading and turned to me.

“Aigoo Oppa how are you? “ She said while pinching both of my cheeks. “How was your latest SS5 tour?”

“I am fine hyunnie” I said as I put my hands over hers “ Ummm SS5? The fans in the Philippines were really loud, loudest I’ve heard in all SS5 tours we’ve had”

She giggled “It means they had fun oppa” She stood up and reached her hand out to me.

I took her hand and stand up as well.

“Ne oppa want to go to the canteen and have some lunch before rehearsals start?” She asked

“Sure” I answered. 

We then went to the canteen, We had to act like colleuges since no one knew about our relationship.

Some of the SNSD members and SUJU members are eating in one table and they were asking us to seat with them.

Sunny brought some food for everyone to share so we dont have to buy food from the canteen

While we were eating somebody yelled.

"Attention we have an Announcement to make!"  we then looked to the person who was shouting.

"We are going to change one part in the set-list instead of Super Junior-M who will be performing we will be leaving that spot open. We will be finding artists who can fill in that slot of the concert. Kamsamnida!"

SNSD and I started to look confused.

"Yah Sungmin" I said to aegyo king of SUJU. "Why isnt Super Junior-M gonna perform?"

Sungmin finished swallowing his food before he answered to me " I heard from Hyukjae earlier that super junior m will not perform due to the next song"

I looked at Sungmin confused "Why? what's the next song anyways? "

"The next song is Trap , but the problem is Henry will have a hard time with his wardrobe change later he cant perform Trap while looking like a vampire and if we perform without henry who would rap his part?"

Sungmin has a point, i thought. No one else in Super Junior M could rap Henry's part.

"Oppa?" Seohyun said while poking my cheeks

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"yes?" I said.

She shook her head " Nothing you just look deep in thought" she giggled.

"Aigoo why are you so cute seobaby" I said while pinching her cheek. She giggled even more.

"Yah! you guys get a room" Taeyeon joked.

"Gladly" I joked "and expect that you guys are going to uncles and aunties soon"

I could tell Seohyun is blushing because she hit me in the head after i said that.

"yah! why did you do that for?" I asked while rubbing my head.

SNSD and Super Junior just laughed at me.

 

No One's POV:

 

To be honest no one was really interested to fill in the empty slot, Even if the concert manager tells them he will raise their salary they are still not interested.

The concert manager was about to give up until he saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun eating together with snsd and suju.

"Yah! Seohyun and Kyuhyun-ssi!" He yelled at them

"yes?" they both answered.

"Since you both are my last solution to fill in the open slot for the concert, Can you guys do a duet again?"

Both were hesistant to whether they should agree or disagree but since Seohyun felt sorry for the concert manager so she agreed.

"Sure it's fine with me" Seohyun said because of that Kyuhyun had no choice but to agree as well.

"Thank you! just tell us the song you are going to perform 30 min. from now since we still need to get the instrumental and the costume rehearsals will be 3 hours from now so be prepared" The concert manager said as he bowed to them and left the canteen.

Kyuhyun groaned.

"Oppa i know that my decision is unexpected but i felt sorry for the concert manager, and we havent had a duet in a while so why not" Seohyun said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just chuckled. "I know but my problem is what song are we going to perform?"

"Why don't you guys sing an english song even though Kyuhyun oppa will have a hard time" Tiffany suggested.

"Do you guys really want to see me tortured?" Kyuhyun said with an irritated face.

"Not really but there are more popular American duets nowadays" Sunny said.

"Can you gives us a song then?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmmm let's see there is Lucky,Almost is never enough but i am going to perform that with Henry oppa later.." Tiffany said.

" Why don't you guys sing Beautiful by Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Bieber? Seohyunnie here can play her guitar during that duet" Taeyeon said.

"Yeah maknae can show everyone in the concert her guitar skills" Sunny said.

"The only reason she learned the guitar is because of we got married" Kyuhyun said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"But didn't Seohyun learned how to play the guitar from Jungmo-hyung?" Sungmin asked

" and Oppa it would be quite rude if I declined Yonghwa-oppa's offer and it could possibly lower down the ratings.." Seohyun said honestly.

"Kyu it's been like 2 years since Seohyun finished her We got married when will you let that jealousy go?" Sungmin asked.

"It would be fine with me if she got paired up with my Kyuline brothers since i trust them but i don't trust Yonghwa so i have the right to get protective over Seohyun" kyuhyun stated.

"Overprotective meaning you going to our dorm after Seohyun's filming to interoggate her about what happened in the set?" Tiffany said while raising a brow.

"You know what" Seohyun stood up and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and started walking  "Let's just get ready for the duet oppa"

Seohyun turned to the people left at the table 

"Oppa and Eonnies we will be going now since we still have to rehearse for the duet later"

--------------------------------

WOW after 4 days i update.... i am freakin sorry if i didnt update soon because of  the halloween season... 
i think this chapter is longer so yeah... btw this fanfic will be only around 3-4 chapters only ^^
And thank you for the people who wanted an update ^^"

I know this chapter isnt that much good since i couldnt think of anything else... OTL MIANHAEYO! -bows repeatedly-


THANK YOU TO "suehyun" for pointing out my mistake XDD ~