What is happening?!

Entry #24

 

 

 

 

 

Journal entry #24

I have a crush on the guy that sits next to me in class, Valentine’s day is coming up and I’m wondering if he would spend it with me. I know that’s kind of …different we’re both guys and not only that but he’s also really popular I guess with everybody and I’m just there in the corner collecting dust like a statue.

I don’t even think he knows my name. We’ve never talked I don’t think he really talks to anyone. I want to at least give him chocolate but I’m afraid he would slap it from my hands and beat me up or something. I just don’t know what to do.  Help meeee!

                                                                                                                    

“Mmm I say go for it!” The voice startled me and I nearly jumped five feet in the air. I turned around to see my best friend sitting on top of the desk behind me. “Have you seriously been reading over my shoulder this whole time?” She nodded cheekily and my heart started to pound. “Please don’t do that! Aish Dara really haven’t you heard of privacy?”  She blinked a few times at me then laughed. “So it’s Joon right?” “YAH! Please- please don’t do this to meee.” My head sank to the desk. “I say go for it. He’s in my English class he definitely doesn’t have a girlfriend and doesn’t seem interested in anyone so I say go for it.” She patted my back and went over to her seat across the room. A few minutes later Joon walked into class. Part of his face was hidden behind his hair it seemed to be slightly damp today I normally would only look for a few seconds then look away but I couldn’t take my eyes from him today. I was getting shameless and practically let my eyes follow him all the way to his seat beside me.

“Something wrong?” He asked after he sat down and noticed me staring. “N-no sorry.” That was the first time I had even heard his voice so clearly. It was kind of deep but smooth and his already sharp jawline just gets sharper when he talks. What is happening to me this really I’m not supposed to like someone so much. I feel like I’m going to die to put it dramatically. Finally the teacher walked in and I could distract myself with the lecture and taking notes. There we’re a lot of notes to be taken the feeling of pain in my hand from so much writing actually managed to keep my mind busy for the whole two hours until class was over. Most of our classmates filed out rather quickly even Dara, who has a class immediately after, jetted out the door after waving goodbye. I was packing my bag and when I finally turned to my left I was met with the abdomen region of person. I looked up but immediately looked down after realizing my eyes had just met with Joon’s for the first time.

“You’re Thunder.” I nodded it wasn’t a question he was telling me as if he had known my name for a longer time. “You don’t have a partner for our history project right?” Crap I had completely forgotten about that. Normally I would ask Dara but- “Yeah I don’t have a partner either so would you be mine?” I nearly fell out of my chair at his wording. “Y-yeah.” Please Dara don’t kill me. This is me going for it I guess. “Where do you live? I already have an idea on what we could do the project on if that’s okay with you?” Oh god he’s smart, he’s smart and he’s already put thought into. He’s attractive and focused.  “It’s fine with me but why do you need to know where I live?” He pulled his desk closer to mine and sat on top of it. “Well I need to pick you up I want to start tomorrow there’s a few places I want to check out. I guess you could just go do half and I could do half and we could meet in the middle but I’d rather you just come to make sure I don’t screw anything up.” He chuckled lightly and ruffled the back of his hair. He’s …really normal. He’s really handsome and has a nice voice but he isn’t, as far as I can tell, a jerk and he’s not, as far as, I can tell, an idiot. I smiled and told him where I lived and he asked for my number. I didn’t really think too hard about this being a prank or anything and just gave him my number. He smiled at me and my heart rate increased by twenty times. Tomorrow was a Saturday and also Valentine’s day so technically we would be spending it together anyway but at least I can forget about that and just focus on our project. How will I even sleep tonight??

 

Journal entry #24 (part 2)

I couldn’t sleep at all. And it’s not because of thoughts of meeting with Joonie hyung but because I’m pretty sure I may I have caught a mild cold on the way home. It’s been really cold I should have known to wear something warmer to class I hope it doesn’t get worse so I don’t have to cancel the plans I have. I really want to see what spending a day with him is like. I’m curious on what it is he wants to do. He texted me yesterday that he would be by to pick me up at 8am so I have about 30minutes to get ready…why am I still trying to rest? Hyung could you perhaps wait a little longer? I’m just a bit tired now.