A Bump

U & I

Luhan arrived at the coffee shop first, he had already texted Xiumin, Lay, Kai and Tao to hang out. All agreed. After 10 minutes of waiting, Kris came in. With plain white shirt and black jean, hair messy.

"Ya! It took you a long time to come." Luhan complained.

Kris took a seat.

"I had to make sure I look good," Kris smiled

"And you think you look good right now?" He teased.

Kris raised his eyebrow " Ya, what does that suppose mean,?" 

"Im just joking, you're already good looking so it doesn't matter what you do" Luhan complimented.

"Of course! " He agreed.

Right then, Tao, Xiumin and Lay came in.

"Hey guys." Luha greeted.

Everyone took a seat.

"So hyung, what's with the meet up?" Tao ask.

"What you mean? I just want to hang out with you guys," Luhan smiled.

"Someone seems really happy today," Xiumin stated.

"Oh. did you forget Xiumin hyung, "Someone" is coming back today" Lay teased.

"Oh right!" Tao and Xiumin said at the same time.

"Why haven't you guys made it official that you both have a feeling for each other yet,?" Xiumin suggest.

"He's right Luhan, I know you both since little and it was clear that you guys had feeling for each other since start." Kris stated. Even though Kris did had a feeling for her as well, but he got over it.

"Hey, Where's Kai?" Luhan changed the subject.

As soon as his name was mention, Kai showed up. 3 girls were behind him, looking not that happy. 

"Ya! Oppa-deul, did you guys forget that I was coming back today?" Yoona yelled,

"Keurae, did you guys forget? I even texted you guys" Yuri pointed out.

"We'll let you off the hook this time, but next time, you guys better remember!" Jessica yell.

All the guys smile, and pulled out  chairs for them to sit.

"Ya, Kai, where did you go?" Lay ask

"I had to pick them up," he replied.

"Why?" Kris ask.

"What do you mean 'why'? Of course because Yoona was coming back, duhh! babo" Jessica rolled her eyes. "Your brain must not have finish developed yet." 

Kris looked at Jessica in disbelief," Ya! Are yo-"

"Come one guys, cut it out" Xiumin interupted them. Jessica stuck her tongue out at Kris and Kris gave her a dead glare.

"So Luhan Oppa! Are you happy that I'm back?" Yoona ask, leaning towards Luhan.

"Of course!" He said to himself. "Nehhh, its alright" He acted cooly,

"ayyyy," all the guys said, smiling at him.

"I bet he couldn't sleep last night" Yuri .

Both Luhan and Yoona smiled. All were catching up on things. 

Ring* the doorbell rang.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get the menu" Kris said,. He wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Both said at the same time.

She just smile, and walked away. Kris stood there, smiling as well. "What a pretty smile she have" He thought to himself.

"Ya! Hurry up" Kai yelled.

Jessica wasn't looking that happy, she hasn't seen Kris smiled like that, not to her. She felt a stabbed at the heart. She looked at the girl, she walked toward her table with 2 other girls that must have waited for her.