Oh Happy Morning!

U & I

Beep*Beep*Beep*Bee-

Luhan reached to hit the snooze button and the blinds automatically open. He groan as the sunlights hit his eye, he covered his face and just lied on his bed. He slowly got up and sat on the edge of his bed. He put his head against his palms, slowly he got out of his bed and walked towards the bathroom.

After 30 minutes, he got out. Steams rushed out as he opened the door,he shine as he walked out, his abs are well shown against the lights. He walked out only a towel wrapped around his waist, and another towel in his other hand, shuffling his hair so his hair would take less time to dry. He threw the towel in his hands in the dirty basket, and began to look for his outfit. Since today was his "hang-out" day, he decided with a white top and a sky blue varsity jacket. As for pants, he wore loose black skinny jean. He slipped onto a white converse, and grabbed his wallet and phone and began to head down the kitchen.

He saw that his breakfast was already on the table, pancakes, scramble eggs and bacon with orange juice on the side. He pulled up his seat and began to eat.

"Ajumma, did my parents went out already?" He muffled as he ask the maid.

"Yes sir, they just left." She answer him.

"Uhmm, tell them I'll be home late today." He said as he rush to drink his juice and head out the door.

He unlocked his BMW i8, get in and had his hood open. He backed out the drive way and speed his way out the house. He press in Kris number,

"Hey, where you at?"

"hmmm, ya! Do you know what time it is?" 

"Yeah, time for you get up! Come one Kris, Let's hang out." 

"Wonder why you're in good mood,," 

"Aren't I always.."

"Oh, I forgot, someone is back today,." 

"Nooo, I'm always a happy person,. Hurry up! Do you want me to go to your house and wake you up?"

"Alright, I'm up!"

"'Kay, I'll meet you at the coffee shop then. See ya"

Luhan raised his hand and smile while the wind blew softly on his brown hair. 

"Yes! she's coming back today!" He said to himself and smile.

------------------------

Hmm, I tried to put Tao's picture, but it still didn't show up so :'(

 BAM!! There it is ^_^

Oh! In case you haven't see Luhan's abs

Next chapter will be better than this, well at least thats what I think keke,

Stay Tune :)