Ch.2

Neverland -HIATUS-

Kris groaned; his head was hurting as was the rest of his body. What happened? He thought, raising a hand to scratch his head, only to have it stop halfway. His eyes opened, sleep still laced in them as he stared at the ropes that were tied around his wrists. Ropes?

The sleep left him instantly, his eyes wide. “What the ?” he whispered, trying to raise his hand, only to have it stopped by the ropes tied to them.

He frantically looked around, wondering where he was and what kind of sick person would tie him up, only to see darkness around.

“What?” he was beyond confused. The last thing he remembered was talking with Luhan and then…

“Luhan.” His eyes narrowed. There was something off about that kid. One moment his eyes were grey then they were green. Kris scoffed, “What’s next, he’ll sprout fairy wings and have magical powers?”

“Not exactly.” A voice spoke up from the shadows.

Kris tensed, the voice sounding all too familiar to him. “Eli?”

“Nice to see you too, by the way.”

Light flooded his vision, blinding him momentarily. “E-Eli?” when his vision returned to normal, he stared in shock at his friend who was a few feet away from him. “W-Where am I?” he asked, “And what are you wearing?”

Eli, blond haired, blue eyed and fair skinned, smiled at him. “That…is not my jurisdiction. I am only to make sure you woke up safely. And what’s wrong with my outfit? I think I look great in it.”

His outfit, green pants that were tapered at his ankles and a matching green vest that was left open with a grey gem necklace around his neck.

Kris grimaced, “Not to be a downer but, you look like a gay elf in that.”

Eli huffed, “I am an Elf! Well, a fairy I suppose. I mean, I do have wings and-”

“Wait, wait, wait. You’re a fairy?” Kris asked, bewildered, “Those things don’t exist!”

Eli made a face at him, “Uh, duh! They do exist! Why else would I have these bad boys?” he pointed to his back, where shimmery blue wings sprouted.

Kris leaned back, “Whoa.”

Eli nodded, “Yeah, whoa.” His wings disappeared, “So how you feeling?”

Kris was still stunned by Eli’s wings, “W-What?”

“How are you feeling?” Eli asked again, a clipboard appearing in his hands.

Kris stared in shock and slight horror at Eli. “H-How are you d-dong that?”

Eli blinked, “Doing what?” he looked at the clipboard in his hands, “Oh! That? I’m a fairy; we have all sorts of powers. I just happen to be a fairy assigned to take care of our prisoners.”

Kris gulped, “P-Prisoner?!”

Eli waved it off, “Don’t worry! Once the boss man knows who you are, I’m eighty percent sure he’ll let you go.”

“E-Eighty percent? That’s it?” Kris did not want to be stuck wherever he was! “What about the other twenty percent?”

Eli scratched the back of his head, “Y-Yeah, sometimes the boss man can be a little…difficult to persuade. But don’t worry! If he doesn’t kill you, you should be fine!”

“K-Kill me?!”

“Eli, stop scaring him!” another voice, this one familiar too, scolded.

“Sorry Suho. I was only telling him what I know to be true.” Eli apologized to the little green light that floated next to him.

“Don’t you have others to check on?” the little ball of light asked.

Eli sighed, “Yeah, yeah. I’ll be back to check on you later, Kris.” He flew off.

Kris stared at the little ball of light that floated before him. “W-What are you?”

“Huh? Oh, my bad!” the light glowed, making Kris shield his eyes, before it died down. “Sorry about that Kris.”

Kris moved his hands from his eyes and stared in shock at the man before him. “Joonmyeon?!” My heart can't take much more of this!

Joonmyeon, or Suho as Eli called him, was short with black hair, pale skin and brown eyes that shined like a starless night. He too wore the same outfit Eli was wearing, only instead of the grey gem necklace it was a blue stone in the middle of his forehead.

He smiled softly at Kris, “Hello.” He noticed the ropes around Kris’s wrists. “Oh dear, let’s get these off, hm?”

Kris stared in horror as a thin trail of water flowed from Joonmyeon’s fingertips to the ropes around his wrists.

“Be careful not to move, ok? I wouldn’t want to accidentally cut your hands off.” Joonmyeon chuckled to himself, carefully maneuvering the water around Kris’s wrists.

Kris held his breath, trying his hardest not to shake or move in any possible way, which was proving to be extremely difficult.

“There.” Joonmyeon smiled, summoning the water back as the ropes fell from around Kris’s wrists. “Better?”

Kris’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, his body falling on the cold hard ground.

Joonmyeon bit his lower lip. “Whoops. My bad.”

“It’s ok,” a small voice spoke up from beside him. “He’ll wake up soon enough.”

(o)

Kris groaned, his eyes fluttering open. What was that weird dream he just had?

Eli, a fairy? Pfft, he scoffed in his head; He’s more like a gay elf. And what was with Joonmyeon? He can barely swim!

“Ah, so you’re awake.”

Kris turned his head to look at who spoke and nearly fainted again from the shock. “Joonmyeon?!” It wasn't a dream?

Joonmyeon flittered over to him, his shimmery blue wings folding behind his back as he landed. “Feeling better?” he asked a little apologetic.

Kris was having a hard time breathing, his heart racing miles a minute. “What-you-but-Eli-I-”

Joonmyeon gently squeezed his shoulders. “Breath Yifan, breathe.”

Kris took a deep breath, exhaling to calm his nerves.

“Ok, now talk.”

Kris looked up at him, “Where am I? What’s going on here? Is this some prank you guys are pulling on me?”

Joonmyeon sighed, “No, it’s not a prank. As for what’s going on and where you are, I can’t tell you that.”

“Why not?” Kris asked.

“That’s not my jurisdiction.” Joonmyeon replied, a small smile on his face. “Since you’re up, do you want me to show you around before your hearing?”

Kris blinked; did he just hear that right? “Hearing?”

Joonmyeon nodded, helping him up. “Yeah, your hearing. Well it’s more like a meeting with the big boss but-”

“Big boss?” Kris was even more confused.

Joonmyeon nodded again. “He’s kind of like our ruler/leader. Anything that happens here has to go by him first.”

“So wait, what am I doing here, wherever ‘here’ is?” Kris started to follow Joonmyeon.

“Luhan actually brought you here. Only the big boss knows why he did but I’m sure it’s for a good reason.” Joonmyeon smiled at him, “Don’t worry, the big boss is a really nice guy. When he’s not having one of those days, that is.”

“Ok…like that’s not gonna make me think I’m gonna die.” Kris muttered, shielding his eyes from the blinding light that hit his eyes.

Joonmyeon chuckled, “You won’t, trust me. Oh good, the rainbow fairies finished.”

Kris lowered his arms, blinking to let the light settle before gaping. “Whoa.”

Joonmyeon sighed dreamily, “Lovely, isn’t it?”

Vast valleys of luscious green forests sat before them, the sounds of birds chirping filled the air. Off to the right was a waterfall, a clear blue color with little woodland creatures drinking and playing in the pond below it. A calm, gentle breeze circled around them, Joonmyeon laughing a little.

“Sehunnie, stop that. You know I’m ticklish.” He chuckled.

Kris looked around, seeing no one around. “Uh Moonie?” he called out to his friend, if he could still call him that. “Who are you talking to?”

Joonmyeon looked at him, a smile still on his face. “Oh that’s right, you can’t see him.”

Kris felt the wind circle around his hand, lifting it up. “Can’t see who?”

“I was talking to Sehun, he’s kinda the ruler of the wind. And shouldn’t you be off helping a little bird fly or something?” Joonmyeon laughed as the wind lifted part of his hair up, “Stop that!”

Kris was weirded out, “Ok…” He had never really seen Joonmyeon so…happy.

Joonmyeon cleared his throat, “Anyways, shall we go?” he motioned to the forest before them.

Kris nodded a little hesitantly. “I guess?”


Yay! A double-update! (Right?) Totally not what I was going to do today, but I just had to get this up and share it! It's almost getting to the point where Chanyeol and Kris meet. Hooray! Maybe the next chapter. I have some serious plans for this story (not what I originally had planned, like Chanyeol being evil and Luhan not being involved in this story but things change). Well...maybe Chanyeol will be evil, idk yet. We'll see how things go from this point on. Anyhoo~ Hope you like it!

Ta-ta!