Bacon

Dream High

 

CHAPTER 3:

Elena POV:

I was actually quite astounded to find out that Ji Eun was surprised to see my house. I understand the rest of them, but I had told her about the house before. I guess she never realized it would be so huge. “Come on,” I said as I lead them into the house.

Everyone gasped as they saw the inside of the house. I lead them upstairs, into their rooms. Tired, they all collapsed onto one beds. “For now, I’ll just explain the basics,” I said “These here, are joint bathrooms on either sides of your room. The locks are touchscreen, so you it’s very convenient. The glass mirrors on one side of your rooms actually open up, and there are closets behind them. The tv’s in each of you rooms are pretty much self-explanatory, and if you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to ask either me or any of the staff.”

“Staff?” Asked Sam Dong, dumfounded. “Yup, the staff.” I replied. They’re pretty easy to distinguish, I mean based on the fact that their all either in black suits or maid uniforms. “Whether you need shampoo, or you’re feeling hungry, just tell them. They have it all. The kitchen is downstairs, and I don’t mind showing you guys the house, but you all seem pretty tired. I’ll have the baggage’s be bought upstairs, and you guys are free to do whatever you want after that. I have some other things to do, but I’ll  be sure to drop in to see how you guys are doing in a bit.” I stood up and headed out, and they all headed to their rooms.

I headed to my room, planning to call Jeremy immediately. I hurriedly pressed ‘speed dial’, right before having second thoughts and putting on my shoes. I ran downstairs, almost tripping a couple of times on the way. “Miss, are you okay?” asked one of the maids. “I’m fine, thanks.” I said as I ran out the door, grabbing the white Waldbaums bag on the way out. I carefully crossed the street. I rang the bell, and Jake answered. “JAKIE!” I exclaimed as I hugged him. “Is Jeremy here?” I asked. “I see you are still going to hug me as much as possible before I have to go to college,” he smirked. “Yes, but Jakeeee” I whined. “Is he here? I need to talk to him. ASAP Jakie, ASAP.”

Jake POV:

I heard the bell ring, and I stood up from my laptop to go answer the door. It’s probably Elena, but then again, wasn’t she supposed to pick up those Korean Exchange students from the airport today? I chuckled. She’s probably too ecstatic.

As I opened the door, “JAKIE!” Elena exclaimed as she hugged me. “Is Jeremy here?” she asked. “I see you are still going to hug me as much as possible before I have to go to college,” I smirked.

 “Yes, but Jakeeee” Elena whined. “Is he here? I need to talk to him. ASAP Jake, ASAP.”

Knowing she would do almost anything to talk to Jeremy, I said “I’ll tell you if you give me a kiss.” “What?! Stop blackmailing me and answer the question, puh-lease” said Elena. I shook my head, not ready to give up that easily. I grinned at her, pointing to my left cheek.

“Aish, fine” she said and kissed me. “Happy?” she asked. “Well, now that you’ve asked, another hug would be nice……….” I trailed off. “Jake!” “Fine, fine” I said as I was about lead her inside.

“Who is it?” Jason asked expectantly. “It is dad? DID HE BRING BACON?” “YEAH, DID HE BRING BACON?” yelled Justin from the living room. “No, it’s me.” Elena replied. “But,” she continued. “YOU BOUGHT BACON?!” Jason interrupted “DID YOU?” asked Justin “ELENA, I WANT BACON TOO!” Jeremy yelled as he ran down the stairs, awaken from all of the commotion.

“Guys, leave her alone” I scolded as I pulled Elena behind me, shielding her from these crazy boys. Not saying a word, she held out a white bag from behind me with one hand, clinging onto my back with the other. I took it from her and handed it to Jason carefully. He smiled giddily and took it from me. “Thanks Elena!” the three of them chorused as they walked into the kitchen to cook the bacon.

“Suddenly, talking to Jeremy doesn’t seem too important anymore.” muttered Elena, still clinging onto my back. “I blame you.” She said, poking my back lightly. “You’re the one who bought them ba – ” I was cut off as Justin swung his head around the kitchen door. “Shu guiez tawking ’bout bacon?” “Justin, don’t speak with food in your mouth.” Elena reprimanded. “Shawrry”, he said as Jason appeared and clamped his mouth shut. They disappeared once again into the kitchen.

“Oh well, I can just tell him some other time.” Elena said. “Should I help them cook it before they burn it?” she wondered out loud. “Nahh, they need to learn how to cook it themselves sometime if they love it so much anyways.” “Okay, well then, BYE!” Elena said and hugged me hard. “BYE!” the the bacon-obsessed idiots chorused from the kitchen. She waved at them and started to walk out the door, after they headed back to the kitchen.

“Wait!” I yelled before she could leave. “Hmm?” Elena turned around. “Umm”, I muttered at a loss for words. “Aww, does Yeobo not want me to leave?” She cooed. “OOOO~” said the three idiots from the Kitchen. “NO!” I exclaimed, a deep pink blush forming on my face. I heard singing from the kitchen, "ELENA AND JAKE, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!, FIRST COMES-" "Shut it!" I yelled at them. "Elena giggles, and turned around to go home. Embarrased, I walked to my room and shut the door. I don't know whats been going on lately, but this feeling, it's..... different, to say the least......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: 

Hi Guys! Okay, so first off, I'd like to thank my lovely new subscribers:

Kiozora31792, Ok_Suzy, PawnStarr, irmocutie101, and RoseYanna. 

I really appreciate how you guys comment, and I hope you all enjoy the story. I typed this chapter yesterday, since I had nothing better to do on my birthday :( I was saddend to know that Siwons grandma died yesterday too, since he seemed pretty close to her. RIP <3 

By the way, did any of you guys hear After School Reds new song "In the Night Sky"? I'm loving that song right now. I think Nana looks especially pretty there, and the chorus is just so catchy. 

I also have a Tumblr: tehanig.tumblr.com, so if any of you have one, please follow me, and I'll follow you back! My friend Christina, made me an awesome birthday card, and its posted on my tumblr, so please check it out. It's my favorite so far :D

If there are any ty Hunter (haha) City Hunter fans here, can you believe it's ending so soon?! I'm sad, but other that Dream High, it was one of my all-time favorite dramas ever. 

Heh, sorry for the obnoxiously long Authors Note. I hope you guys keep commenting and subscribing! Thanks! :)

P.S, if you all are confused on who the other boys in this chapter are, please read the character section on the Foreword again. I added a couple of very important character.