Chapter 3

Subject Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER THREE
 

"All right, so does everyone remember their partners?" She asked the class. As everyone bobbed their head my eyes grew wide.

P-Partner?!

"Good! Everyone please get together and work on your projects!" She smiled and sat down at her desk. All the boys got out of their seats and moved around the room. I sat still watching everyone awkwardly pass by.

When they started settling down in seats I got up to speak with Ms. Lee.

"U-Um, excuse me ma'am, I don't have a partner." I said quietly. She looked up from her book,

"Ah, that's right." she stood up.

"Hmm..... Is there a someone who's partner is not here?" My eye darted around the room. A blonde haired boy raised his hand. "Ah, XiaLu doesn't have a partner, go with him." She smiled pointing at him. Seeing his face my heart skipped a bit. He was very.... handsome. I looked at her with disbelief and back at the boy. I walked over sitting down next to him.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey so you're Pearl." He smiled.

"Yes but call me Ari." I nodded.

"Ari? Is that your real name?" He asked.

"Ah, yes. And yours?"

"Luhan. But XiaLu is experiment name." He replied looking in his folder. I noticed how young he looked. His skin was pale and had bright eyes with an extremely sweet smile.

"Question Luhan." I said leaning it looking over his shoulder. "How old are you?"

"How old do you think I am." He smiled with a small chuckle.

"I'm not sure really. fifteen? sixteen?" I asked. He laughed turning back in his seat,

"I'm nineteen." He replied.

"Seriously?!" I gasped in surprise. "I-I mean... you just-"

"Look younger than I really am? Yeah I get that a lot." He pulled out a piece of paper handing it to me. "Here. We're doing a project on how we can use our powers to help people." I cocked my head looking at him.

""Help People"?" I questioned.

"Yeah, weird huh?" He shrugged. I thought tapping my pencil and wrote down a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter