Epilogue

Creep

Epilogue.

 
 
"Annyeonghosayo," Moon Heejun greeted cheerfully to the camera in front of him. "This is M-Wide News!"
 
"We have very special guests in our studio today," he continued. "They recently starred in a drama special that roused different reactions from netizens and viewers. Can you guess who they are?" 
 
"Let's welcome them to M Wide News: Roy Kim and Jung Joonyoung!"
 
The cameras focused on Roy and Joonyoung. They smiled and greeted the viewers. It was their first interview since "Creep" was aired. Both of them had been hesitant to take on the project since neither of them had a lot of experience in the field of acting. And the story lineoh goodness, the story line! They had not expected it to be like that. They weren't warned it would be about "dangerous friendship."
 
"Your drama special 'Creep' was aired three days ago," Heejun said. "Can you tell us how it was like shooting for this?"
 
Roy and Joonyoung looked at each other. Joonyoung decided to speak first. "It was enjoyable, actually. Most of the supporting characters are our friends from Superstar K4. It was nice to spend time with all of them again."
 
"It was a great experience for both of us," Roy said. "We were able to learn a lot about acting." 
 
"I hadn't been able to attend school like a normal student," Joonyoung added. "So through the drama I was able to feel like I was in high school even for just a really short time."
 
"Yeah, it was fun to pretend to be in high school again," Roy agreed.
 
"Did you find it awkward when the two of you had to show 'skinship' in the drama?"
 
"Not at all," they answered at the same time. 
 
"Joonyoung hyung and I are very close in real life," Roy said, "so we mostly just acted like how we would when we're together--ah! except for the kissing scene, of course."
 
Heejun and even the cameramen laughed upon hearing Roy's remark. He was quick to catch his words before they gave the wrong idea.
 
"Speaking of the kissing scene," Heejun read from his script, "did you have a hard time recording that?"
 
"Absolutely," Joonyoung answered. "There were so many NG's. We had to record that scene over and over again. Either of us would suddenly start laughing halfway through, or mess up our lines. Other times, it just looked awkward, so the director would tell us to redo everything."
 
"We had to shoot it over twenty times, if I'm not mistaken," Roy said. 
 
"So you had to kiss each other that much!?" Heejun asked jokingly. Roy and Joonyoung just laughed it off without answering the question. But yes, they had to kiss on the lips repeatedly. They just couldn't say that on air. 
 
"Did you enjoy kissing Joonyoung, Roy?" Heejun asked. 
 
"His virtual wife would be jealous if I said yes," Roy managed to dodge the question by not giving a direct answer. If he answered honestly, his response might utterly shock the viewers.
 
"Why did you agree to shoot this drama, despite its rather unusual plot?"
 
"Well," Roy began, "it sends out an important message: that love comes in different kinds, and that we shouldn't judge people who are different from us. It's about mutual respect."
 
"What would you like to tell everyone who watched your drama?" Heejun addressed to both of them.
 
"To all of you who watched 'Creep,' thank you very much for your support. We hope you enjoyed it. We promise to improve not only our acting, but our music as well," Joonyoung said to the camera. 
 
"And for those of you who haven't watched it yet, it's gonna air again right after this show. We hope you'll give it much love," Roy said. 
 
 "That's all for today on M Wide News," Heejun said after he thanked his guests. "This has been Moon Heejun."
 
"Roy Kim,"
 
"And Jung Joonyoung,"
 
"Thank you for watching! Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode." 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
So that was my first attempt in making JoonRoy a real couple. I tried to end it in a way where Roy and Joonyoung are really gay for each other, but I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry I ended up adding this epilogue which somehow just ruins the entire story.
 
To all you readers, thank you very much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed the story <3 
 
And to my best friend who read this first before anyone else did, thank you for your feedback and for reading and supporting all my JoonRoy fics.
 
By the way, don't forget to vote everyday for Roy or Joonyoung in the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards. They've been nominated for Artist of the Year and Best New Male Artist (it's quite mean of Mnet to nominate both of them in the same category; it's so hard to choose between the two of them).
 
Follow @roykim_soul and @JoonRoy_soul on twitter for updates about Roy and Joonyoung :)