Memories

Daily Dairy Diary Diarrhea

CHAPTER 2

 

*AIRPLANE*

 

"AHHHH! Finally.. I will see my Yuri again" Jessica stretched her arm and smiled because of the fact that she can see Yuri again. She have been longing for Yuri's presence and warmth.

 

Since childhood, she really admires Yuri. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, everything about Yuri. She just loved it so much. But she just keep it as her secret because she's afraid Yul will reject her.

She's afraid too that she will just hurt Yuri because her parents are going to send her to states to study. She do believes in Long Distance Relationship but she can't focus on her studies because of the Time Zone. Night in the states and morning in Korea, it's just too complicated..

But now she's comming back for Yuri. To get her.. To be hers..

 

*FLASHBACK*

NO ONE's POV

 

"Yah Yuri ah~" Jessica faced Yuri.

"I'll miss you sica" Yuri said as she hug Jessica's waist.

"I'll miss you too Yuri, Don't worry I'll be back. I Promise" Jessica cling her arms around Yuri's neck.

If you watched them from afar, you will thought that they were sweet couple who are bidding good bye to each other. Jessica are going to states and she will leave Yuri. She doesnt want it but her parents insist her to do this for the sake of her future.

"I will hold on your Promise arraseo?" Yuri said to Jessica.

Yuri was sad because she's planning to confess to Jessica but when Jessica said that she's going to states, it breaks her heart. She chose to not to confess because maybe, Jessica will find someone who's better than her in the states. Who knows right? It's hard for her.

"Yul I need to go now, please wait for me" Jessica mumbles the last sentence and Yuri didnt hear it..

"Bye sica... Please come back soon or else i'll send a box full of cucumbers" Yuri doesnt want to show her sadness. So she's trying to lighten up the silence atmosphere between them.

"Yah! How could you! Hmp" She cant hold it anymore, Jessica tears fell as she hugs Yuri. "I will really miss you Yuri please take care of yourself" she said to Yuri

Yuri hugs her and rubs her back to comfort the girl. "I will don't worry" she gets a small box from her pocket and opened it. It was a necklace. A pair of Minnie and Mickey mouse necklace, "Mine is Mickey and Yours is Minnie, so that If you missed me just look at this necklace.." She put the necklace on Jessica's neck.

"So I guess this is not a goodbye?" Yuri said, Jessica hugs her tight and let her tears flows..

"I'll be back.. I promise.." "Sica, the plane might left you.. Better get going now" Yuri said sadly..

Jessica takes her luggage and walks to the plane. 

Yuri watches Jessica getting far and far, tears flowing from her eyes.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Jessica wonders if Yuri has a girlfriend now because when she leaves they're just bestfriend. She just hope there's none...

"I wanna see you so bad my Mickey" Jessica kisses the necklace that Yuri gave her. And slowly she driff off to her dreamland..