Greetings

Daily Dairy Diary Diarrhea

CHAPTER 1

 

 

" Hello there Friend....

 

Hi.. My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri,, "

 

 Yuri closed her notebook and placed it on the table together with a pen as she heard her mom calling her.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Yuri!" Her mom calls her. 

"Yes mom?" Yuri responded.

"Yuri!!" Her mom shouts again

"Yea?" Her mom didnt respond... When Yuri didnt hear any respond, it makes her go out from her room and go to her mom because she knew that her mom will be mad at her and as expected, SCOLD her. 

"Yes mom?" Yuri said as she arrived at the kitchen where her mom is.

"Yuri honey, can you get the knife for me?"  "Mom, did you called me just for that?" Yuri asked annoyingly and get the knife as she hand it to her mom. her mom chuckles at her daughter. "Thank you Honey." "Nah, mom I'll go to my room now. Make a delicious foods arraseo? Love you" Yuri kissed her mom on the cheeks and proceeds to her room.

Her mom sighed as she watched her daughter walking back to her room "My daughter always on her room, She's not sociable anymore..".

 

 

--

 

Yuri dropped her body on the bed. She stared at the ceiling for about 10 minutes probably thinking about her ex-girlfriend.

"I still love you, Nana ..." Yuri smiles sadly as she said those word. 

Yuri is really madly in love for Nana  and it breaks her heart when Nana said that she don't love her anymore. It's like her world crashed. Her heart broke into pieces. She can't believe it, she wish it was only a dream but unfortunately it's not. She should accept the fact that Nana is not hers anymore. Its been a month since they broke up yet she hasnt been moved on... 

 

Getting back in reality, Yuri heard a knock on her door.

"Yuri ah~ Dinner is ready" She heard her mom. "Arraseo eomma~ I'm comming!" Yuri responded.

 

*Dinner*

"Yah Yuri ah, do you remember Jessica?" Mr. Kwon asked Yuri.

"Jessica? You mean Jessica Jung?" Yuri asked as she remember the girl. Her first crush. 

"Yeah, she's coming here tommorow".. "She's in Korea? I thought she's in States?" 

"She just got back here this morning, she said she's too tired because it was a long trip so she can't go here directly" Her father simply said. Yuri just nodded at her father statement

"I wonder how she looks now" Yuri mumbled as she continues eating...