Chapter two

Hopeless Hope (One shot)

--Rewind

 

*AUTHOR’s P.O.V*

 

A blissful morning welcomed her new day. This time, her thoughts were clear,. Few weeks from now, they are about to have their summer vacation. She was so enthusiastic in school that day and everyone noticed it except for Amber. Her band mate. Her best friend. She got this disgusted look that made Krystal worry so much.

 

                “what’s with that look?” she asked nagging her as she constantly pulls her shirt.

 

                “don’t let me spoil  you day. You seemed so happy and I don’t want to ruin it. Sorry Krystal, it’s just that, I had a fight with mom. It really irritates me”

 

Amber torted back trying to make her sweetest smile as not to agonize Krystal too much.

 

                “really? Can I help you with it? I can talk to your mom. She’ll listen to me.” She said gleefully that made Amber almost hug her but she couldn’t. She just let out a laugh trying to eradicate the disgusted look she has. She can feel how much it really hurts when the one she love is concerned with him yet she stay the way she does to her.

 

They ate their lunch together and while doing so, she told krystal the fight she had with her mom. They are going back to the states.

 

 

*KRYSTAL’s P.O.V*

 

I didn’t like the sound of it not only because I’ll be going to miss her but the fact that Amber does not want anymore to go back there is a great reason for disapproval.

 

                “tell me Krys…how am I supposed to leave my beloved girl here with no best friend at all? Who will be there to protect her when I’m not around? What if someone will take her away from me? What if some other guy will court her? I don’t want to see her with another guy.” Amber said softly as he gazed intently in her eyes.

 

*there goes that stare again. It send shivers to my spine.gaaaahh what are you doing to me Amber*

 

                “for sure, if you’ll tell him, he’d be willing to to wait. By the way, who’s the boy? You never told me you’re madly inlove with someone else huh? You’re so unfair!” I replied furiously.

 

                “what?! A boy?!” Amber asked astonishedly.

 

                “yeah! A boy!...” I answered in a confused look.

 

                “but I just said SHE!”

 

                “did you?”

 

                “Krystal…”

 

                “hahaha! Yeah! I know… just kidding…” I said to her giving her a suuure look.

Silence came for a long moment before Amber started to talk again.

 

                “I’m going to tell you when the right time comes.” She retorted back with such a grin that made me more vivid.

 

Our classes ended well. As usual, Amber brought me to a resto near our school. There was non-stop talking; we love to share ideas that made us closer than before. Suddenly, Amber kept quiet and I noticed it.

 

                “w-what’s the matter? Did I say something wrong?” I asked

 

                “why are you so innocent? It makes me fall for you more,Krys…” she give me that inceesant look that made me naïve.

 

                “you’re damn so beautiful. How lucky am I to have you as my one and only best.”

 

*silence*

 

                “k-krystal? Are you there?”

 

                “what are you talking about? Are you sick?”

 

                “Krystal, can you define love for me?”

 

                Amber? Are you fine?” I said smiling. I knew the things she wants me to imply but I was rather afraid to show myself to her. It’s been quite long before I decided to myself not to talk about what I feel for her. She might go away. The thought made my tears fall unnoticeably until I felt her hands wipe it out.

 

                “Krys,are you alright?” she looked serious now.

 

                “ah yeah! Sure. I didn’t notice my tears falling. Amber, can we just go home? We’ve got loads of homework left undone. Please…” she said sadly.

 

                “we’ll just move our practice tomorrow. At home” Amber can’t resist seeing the sadness in my eyes. I can see it.

 

 

--Forward

 

*AUTHOR’s P.O.V*

 

Krystal was singing while walking at the lobby of their building. She sings the So into U that was composed by Amber. She didn’t notice that someone was behind her until she heard of a laugh. It was Amber laughing at her.

 

                “yah~! What are you laughing at?” she bellowed. Krystal was annoyed and felt her blood rushed to her cheeks. There she gazed again, the gaze that makes Krystal’s heart beat fast. The stone brown eyes that make her quiver inside. But she assured herself not to make it apparent.

 

While they are walking, someone from behind called for Amber. It was key, a known aficionado of her. She felt like she didn’t like the atmosphere and so she hastily walked for their room with such an enraged look. Amber followed but key caught him by hands. She insisted but he won’t let go. For the rest of the day, Krystal was quite and she barely speaks. Amber figured it all out. For the first time, she knew Krystal was jealous. This idea made her pleased and mad as well.