P.I.T.A. (Pain In The A**)

Come at me, Bro!

She said that Kyung’s parents just called saying that she never got home. Sooyeol screamed through the phone at the same time I yelled WHAT!?!?! Sooyeol explained that they got on the train like planned and then the three went their separate ways like usual to get home. My brother handed me his phone and I dialed Kyung’s number waiting for her to answer. She answered but she was crying. She said that she went back to Hokkaido, but she lost her way so now she’s in the darkness wandering. I kept my anger down and told her to go to the nearest public place with lights, she had to remain there. She said yes and asked me to help her. I ordered her to take the keychain that I gave her on her phone and turn it upside down, she listened. Then the order were to rip the tail off and push the button. She followed my orders and said that she arrived at a public place. I told Sooyeol I’ll update him after I find Kyung, he agreed and hung up. Mother understood the situation so she handed me my scarf and I took off. Kyung is so lucky the trains are still running as I caught the second to the last one.

Made it to Hokkaido and was following the tracking device in Kyung’s keychain. I wanted to test if I actually built a working tracking device, gave one to each of my friends in different forms. Seeing Kyung at a coffee shop made me relieved as I approached her. She noticed me and ran straight for me hugging me tightly and cried. I patted her back and told her that we should hurry so we could catch the last train. She listened and we headed back.

On the train ride, I lectured her the entire hour on how stupid her cockamamie plan was to go back to the dorm. She kept her head lowered but soon asked if we could keep all of this secret from her parents. My grip on the train bar tightened and I had to speak through my teeth, “My mother already knows the situation so she probably already told your parents.” Kyung started crying which got weird looks from people around us. I told her that we had to get off at the next stop so we better go now. This time I made sure she got home by walking her the entire way. Then I realized that my grandparents were still over when I ran out of the house. I face-palmed myself and ran straight for my house. When I arrived, my grandparents were just leaving. I was practically out of breath so I just bowed and waved to my grandparents. My grandpa told me that I still had much to improve in so I better train for next time and my grandmother commanded me that I could never cut my hair unless I had her say-so plus they told me I did well on showing loyalty to my friends. Still outta breath so a smile was enough to satisfy them. They went on their way home letting the family to breathe comfortably for a while. Phewwww at least I have tomorrow to relax.

 

 

So much for relaxing...Kyung was so disappointed about yesterday that she spammed all of ours phone to hang out with her today. I couldn’t put my phone on silent because I was expecting a call from my brother so he could pick me up to go to the mall. I decided to ask her where did she wanted to go and I could only hang out for an hour. She said the mall and she managed to convince the other two to go. Like the wheel of fate was turning my brother called me at that moment saying he’ll be home in about 5 minutes so I better be in the front and ready. I texted to Kyung I would be at the mall in about 10 minutes and said I’ll meet them at the fountain in the heart of the mall. I grabbed my jacket and went to the entrance area of my house. My brother picked me up and drove me to the mall. He parked the car and we went to the toy store. His girlfriend has a son and his birthday is coming up, but Masaru is hopeless in getting presents for him so he asked me for help. He gave me a list his girlfriend wrote on what “Riku” liked. It wasn’t really a list because it just said shiny objects…and had side comments about no guns, cars, items that needed assembling, or rod-shaped items. (light sabers) I looked throughout the toy store and found nothing. I looked at the list countless times and I threw it onto the ground in defeat. My brother said it was okay because mother and child had different tastes. I said I’ll look one more time. When I picked up the paper I saw there was writing on the backside and it was in Riku’s handwriting, it simply said trains… That’s when I realized what to look for. I went and grabbed a model train, but only the engine [front part I’m guessing] and went to pay for it. Masaru asked me the symbolism and showed him the paper. He then asked why didn’t I buy the entire train set. I said people like it when they have a small goal so his could be to complete the entire train set and start on the others. He thanked me and said he’ll wish a happy birthday to Riku for me. I blurted aloud, his birthday is today?!!?! Masaru laughed and asked if I needed a ride back home, I told him it’s okay meeting Kyung here. He left and I headed for the fountain.

Kyung was already there with the other two happy to be out of the house. Her parents yelled at her so she snuck out today. I started yelling at her that she should be suffering her punishment instead of bothering us. She interrupted me by grabbing Wei-Ling’s arm and ran to the nearest store. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm down and went into the store.

The day ended and I ended up just buying food when it was lunchtime. I also escorted Kyung all the way back to her house again where she got another yelling from her parents. Masaru also told me that Riku really loved the present "he" got for him.

 

---------------------

Shorter Chapter