Chapter 2: The Both of Us (After Story)

We Could Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

recommended song: Don't Go- Exo-M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFBOQdc0Hk

 

 

-------------------------------------

I think it’s been a year since we are dating. I’m on my last year in high school. We are only dating once a month and we promised to each other: studies first. Everything’s fine for me because I also don’t want too much PDA (Public Display of Affection). I trust him so it’s not a problem. Everything’s fine for me until today.

I and Mary are together in classroom just like any ordinary day. Since it’s our vacant, our classmates is scattered in the school grounds, some are playing table tennis, some plays badminton, others read and others chat. I and Mary seated on the chairs close to the windows since the air is much cooler there.

“Elaine, how’s it going between you and my cousin?” Mary asked.

“Everything’s fine, what about it?” I said.

“Nothing. Good thing that he’s not jealous of your biases.” She chuckled. I don’t know what’s in her mind.

“I sometimes kiss the pictures of EXO to make him jealous. You’re cousin’s so jelly.” We both laugh.

“You’re evil.” She grinned.

“Of course I am.” I said proudly. “Well he does more to me. He even talk about how great is Krystal and Lee Hi. He even said that he would marry one of them when he reach the right age.”

“That boy…Do you and Allen still have communication?” she asked.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

 “We haven’t been able to talk for a few weeks now,” she answered, “I’m glad he could still make time for you, you easily became jealous right? Well, we can’t do anything about it since he’s busy preparing his school in England.”

“Huh? School in England?!” My eyes widened, so what about this England thingy. He didn’t even mention it to me.

“Oooppsss… Didn’t he tell you?” she asked.

“Noooo. What about it?” I got chills in my back. My hands started to sweat.

“Well, it’s just…. Uhhhmmm… how do I explain this… uuhhhhmmmm….” Mary said to me. I think she just couldn’t find the right word to say.

“It’s okay. I’ll just ask him later. We had plans today so it’s okay. Thanks for the information.” I said to her.

Just in case I haven’t told you guys yet, well he said earlier that he will be picking me up after class.

I kept looking at the clock. It’s the first time that I felt itchy for the class end. Normally, I would enjoy it with my friend, especially when many subject are vacant coz’ the teacher’s gone and there’s no substitute or paper works left by them. Our last subject, English, is just plain boring. I’m bad at language. I could even say I hate English. I don’t know why but most of my teachers in English for the past years don’t like me either. Anyways, it’s already 4:20. Ten more minutes and I’m outta here.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, the clock went on like that for forever. 4:29 and…………wait for it. Finally! Its 4:30. So much for the boring lecture and boring activities, I immediately called Mary to go downstairs with me.

“Mary! Let’s go! Faster!” I commanded her.

“Wait. Wait.” She said to me as she put her bag in her shoulder but put it down again because of something.

“I forgot, I have cleaning duties today. If you’re in a hurry, you can go ahead without me.” She said to me.

“Okay, I’m sorry for today. I’ll treat you to lunch tomorrow.” I clapped my hand and bowed to her in apology.

“Sure. Bye! Be careful” she said.

“You too. Bye” I said back.

Our classroom’s a mess when it’s the end of the class. It’s an everyday scene. People from other classes always go to our classroom to chat with their friend there. Well, my other classmates also go in other classrooms.

 Anyways, I run downstairs and got out of the gate. I looked at my left, no sight of his car. Then, I turned to my right and spotted his car.

“Hi there, Miss” he waved at me. I got in his car.

“So where are we going?” I asked him.

“Want to eat snacks?” he said.

“Sure. Let’s eat at the Seoul Garden. I miss their deokkbokki.” I suggested.

“Okay. To the Seoul Garden!!” he smiled.

It’s silent in the car and there’s no music. He suddenly sang the Don’t Go of Exo-M. I was trying to hide my laughter from him because if he knew I was laughing, he will stop. The thing that I am laughing at was not his voice but the way he sang it. He was so into it. He feels every note of it which I think is cute.

I leaned at the window of the car. I still hear him singing. The time that he mentioned the lines “So Baby Don’t Go”, a bullet shot my heart. Not literally but I felt that someone shot me. I got the chills again. My smile faded away as I remembered about his ‘school in England’.

“Elaine, why are you not talking much? Are you cold?” he held my hand to see if I was cold. It was cold but not because I am cold but because it’s sweating.

“Sorry. I think I set the air conditioner in a very low temperature.” He said to me.

“It’s okay. We’re almost there right?”

“Yes”

“I’m fine.”

We arrived at the Seoul Garden. The fact that he will be going to England still lingers on my mind.

As we step our foot in the restaurant, I took a deep breath and just decided to enjoy our moments.

“Elaine,” he said as he put his arms around my shoulders. He put his hand in my forehead and asked me, “Are you sure you’re feeling well? You seem to be not into it.”

“I’m okay.” I put down his arms and smiled at him to make sure I’m alright.

We ordered our foods.

“Elaine, say ‘ahhhhh’” he grinned.

“Why should I?” I said coldly.

“Because I said so.” He said.

“Fine fine. Ahh.” He feed me his food.

“Now, feed me too.” He demanded.

“Here.” I said coldly again.

“You should say it sweetly. Say ‘Say Ahhhh….’” He commanded

“Then, I’ll just eat it.” I .

“yah! No fair!” he pouted.

“Okay, okay. Allen, SAY Ahhhhh….” I said as I put the food into his mouth. It’s my first time feeding him so I admit it, I kind of blushed.

We finished our food. It’s only 5:45. My curfew’s 8 so we still have plenty of free time. My house’s a 30-minute drive from this restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter