I Like Him, You Like Her, We Love Each Other

We Could Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to the songs:

We Could Happen- Aj Rafael http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_MuqC-DcEg

By Chance You and I- J.R.A.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIXegxDWQQ

Romantic Love- Hello Venus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1uNTJbKFc0

Sorry if I recommend english songs...........

I just think it suits it more and can't think of more korean songs.

 

 

 

 

“LOL So, when do you plan to show your identity to me?” I asked killing the mood of our conversation. I’m a kill joy after all.

“… maybe next year, until our bet is over.” He teased.

“That’s so long. It’s kind of weird you know. I mean, you know my identity but I don’t know you’re face. Well, I kind of know your name since you’re the cousin of my closest friend at school.” I whined.  We always chatted like this through our emails. I kind of have fun guessing what he looks like. I like thrilling things after all.

It’s almost a year since I started to like K-pop stars. I love stalking my biases. Everyone does. At the start of our school year, as me and my friends met. I can classify my friends as regular friends and fan-girl friends. Well, my friends are still the same, nothing new: just another start of a school year. As for my fan-girl friends, we created a group for fan-girls. The only members there are the fan-girls that are close to us, example: my cousin, us, my cousin’s classmate, etc. There are only 11 of us I think.

Everything’s normal until just a second ago. My classmate, Abby, suddenly added a person that has a username of “Byun Baekhyun”. I wondered who it was. I send a personal message to Abby.

“So who’s this Byun Baekhyun? Why did he use same name as Baekhyun from EXO?” I asked.

“He’s an rp account.” She replied

“Uhh… sorry if I’m outdated but what is the meaning of ‘rp’” I asked again.

“It’s means ‘role playing’. They’re acting like them but are really not.” Abby explained.

“oww.. Thanks.” I said.

My friends that is in group all welcomed him. At first I kind of feel somewhat irritated since the name of our group has the word ‘GIRLS’ which means it’s for girls only. I didn’t welcome him because I’m kind of against the idea but it’s just so not me if I welcomed a stranger. Plus, I don’t know his face or his real name. So, what’s the proof that his not a bad guy? I’m sorry but I don’t trust too much. Before, I was so gullible that some of my friends ended up playing pranks on me, I kind of hated pranks since I’m short-tempered. As for now, I’m used to pranks, controlled my temper and I’m not gullible anymore.

The day after they added that account, I and my closest friend at school, Mary, talked about it. We decided to make an rp account on the upcoming Friday. As for the rp account in our group, I’m used to it. After all, they added 2 more rp accounts. After that we decided unanimously to not add any more rp accounts.

Friday came. At first, I made an rp account as a girl and Mary made a male account. We said we would act as couple. A week has passed and the entire act made it boring. I’m not used to couples after all.  I got bored of it and made a male account. Well, I kind of enjoyed it acting as a boy. I’m kind of you know, uhh—boyish. But trust me, I’m not strong. I’m not the type of girl who loves fighting but I love to look tough.

Going back to my story, since I made this male account namely Tao, it keeps my mind occupied. A few weeks later, I got tired of all the drama and decided to quit it. It’s not only boredom that drove me stop it, it’s also because I somewhat feel guilty not saying my real gender to them. Well, they believed me that I was a boy. After quitting, I started adding rp accounts to my real account. I even add the male account that my friend, Mary, made.

I send a personal message on Mary’s account that time. The operator of the account said that he wasn’t Mary. He’s her cousin, ALLEN. From then on we always chat at night.

-----------------------

We are currently chatting today. It’s currently 10 pm. Today’s April 4, 2014. It’s the last day of our school year. Only one year to go until I graduate high school. In our country, school years start at June and end on March or April. We usually chat until 1 am in the morning if it’s Friday.

“Want to see my real picture?” he asked.

“Why? Is your stupid bet already over?” I returned a question.

“No. But I’ll just give him the PS3 he wanted.” He replied.

“Why? Oh well, whatever. You’re rich after all.” I typed. On the real side, I rolled my eyes. I don’t know why, but whenever I am speaking to him, I always caught myself smiling while browsing his messages to me. I don’t want to think I like him. There’s even this time at school when me and Mary was talking about k-pop and suddenly Allen got into our conversation since he’s also a fan-boy,

Mary asked me “Do you like Allen?”

“No. Why would I?” I answered immediately in a way that I am not defensive.

I don’t know why I would like a person I never met personally but sometimes I think, there’s even a love at first sight so it’s possible. After all, his face is the only thing that I don’t know. I know his favorites, name, hobbies, etc. Well we always spend our time getting to know each other. There are only 3 topics that we always talk about: ourselves, k-pop, or the weird things that pop out of our mind. As for what kind of stupid bet did he and his another cousin make, it’s about the one who’s identity will be revealed first is the loser.

By revealing identity, I mean, we had this thing called selcas meaning ‘self-captured’. They only mean that the one that can’t resist the others giving their selca is the loser.

I personally think it’s stupid. Well it’s their business not mine though.

“Let’s meet tomorrow at my cousin’s house.” He said.

“Okay. What time?” I asked.

“1:00, after lunch.” He answered.

“Sure.” I said.

 

--------------------

The day came and as usual, I was only able to leave my house at 1. My classmates are used to it, me leaving my house only at the assigned time which I supposedly should be at the meeting place already.

---------------------

Meanwhile in Mary’s house.......

“Mary, is she always late?” I asked my cousin.

“Well yes. So, why did you decide to show your face to her?” Mary replied.

“Nothing. I just find her interesting.” I said.

“Allen say, ....you like her, don’t you?” she suddenly said as she put the spoon of yogurt to . Her eyes still fixated on the monitor of the computer.

I stopped dancing.

“No. Where did that conclusion come from?” I said to her defensively as I pinched her cheek, I and my little cousin our close after all.

“You guys are always chatting after all. Plus, you often talk about her. And lastly,  you stopped courting a girl after meeting her.” She continued

“I just want to concentrate on my studies.” I defended.

“If you say so….” She looked at me and smirked and continued the stuff she was doing in the computer.

Somewhere in my heart already knew that I like her. I can’t be so sure though. Silence visited our room. Aunt Margaret, Mary’s mother is gone with Mary’s brother and sisters. She was left behind because she said she had something to do.  A few minutes later, about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter