#3 BaekYeon

Our Secret Relationship (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                        [  Dedicated for karylEun ] Our Secret relationship (BaekYeon)     Baekhyun's POV   I'm on my way to SNSD's dorm today... I bought some ice cream for Taeyeon noona.. I been through a lot of process just to buy this.. First I have to disguise myself... sneak out so that manager wouldn't find out I'm here.. And the most HARD of all... those crazy fangirls!!!! shocks they still notice me even in disguise.. -_- But i't's ok... atleast I have these ice cream for Taeyeon noona..  Were pretty close you know.. she treat me like a baby.. and sometimes she I was very spoiled to her... hihi >///< Yeah yeah I kinda like he--... errrmm... ok ok i admit it... but keep this our secret ok??? Ehem....               I LOVE KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         There I said it >//////////////< For those who love our fandom...  Ehem......               BAEKHYUN LOVES YOU ALL!!!!!!!         I know Taeyeon noona is much older than me.. So what!!?? AGE DOENS'T MATTER RIGHT????     "Oh hi Baekhyun-sii..."     "Uhmm annyeong Sunny noona.. Is Taeyeon  noona here???"     "Oh she's with someone right now... She said she'll be back after 20 minutes and I think she'll be back now"     "Is it ok if I just wait for her here???"     "Ok it's ok and-- oh! is that ice cream for her?"     "Uhmm.. y-yeah.. A fan gave it to me and I knew Taeyeon noona likes this flavor so I think I'll just give this to her :)"   hahaha I'm such a liar!       *knock knock*   Sunny: "Taeyeon-ssi! and oh Annyeong haseyo Leeteuk oppa *bow*"   S-She's with Leeteuk hyung???!     Taeyeon: "Thank you oppa for the treat"     Leeteuk: "It's nothing.. I'll be going ok?"     Sunny: "Oh oppa! wait can I come with you?? I'm going downstairs also *run to Leetuek*"   And as Taeyeon enter, Taeyeon was kinda surprise of my presence... I acted like Leeteuk being here is nothing for me.. so I just smiled ^_________^     "HI NOONA!!! ^_______^"     "Oh Baekhyunnie!!! *pinch my cheeks* What's up!!"     "Ice cream for you noona! ^_____^"     "Oh but-- I already eat ice cream awhile ago with Leeteuk oppa"     "*POUT* So is that more special than mine noona??? I even wait for you here... I even control myself eating it so we share together *POUT*"       "Awwwwwww.. My Baekhyunnie is jealous... I didn't say I wont eat it.. C'mon let's eat it together *grab my hand* 0/////0 (1point for Baekhyun!!!!!)"     We sat there in the couch while we watch Jessica noona's drama.. Since I debuted and the first time I saw her.... I really can't forget the feeling when I first laid my eyes to her... Instantly, I fell for her... And I promise to myself I will do anything just to be close to her.. And I did! But something still bothers me... Is Taeyeon noona has a boyfriend before??? Should I ask her???   "Uhmmm noona??"     "Yes?"     "D-Did you ever had a boyfriend before???"     "B-boyfriend?"     "Ahh it's ok noona if you don't want to answer it... just pretend I didn't ask you that"     "Honestly... I had one back when I was still in junior high.. He was my first love... but I had to broke up with him cause I want to pursue my dreams..."     "Ohh.. :("     "Hey... Are jealous again Baekhyunnie??? hihi"     "Psh.. Ani"     "Owwwss??? Ok from now on you'll be my boyfriend ok??? So stop that jealousy of yours ok???"     "B-boyfriend??!!"     "Uhmm yeah.. you'll be my boyfriend until your noona will find her meant to be ok???"   Ohh.. :( I thought it was- *sigh* just a joke for her.. But still...she said I'm her boyfriend until she find her meant to be... and I won't let that happen.. hehe >:)   "Ok... girlfriend noona"     "That's my boyfriend Baekhyunnie :)"     She was enjoying the icecream... :") Taeyeon is ver pretty right??? But... what is she with Leeteuk hyung awhile ago??? maybe I'll ask her..     "Ahh.. Taeyeon noona???"     "Hmmm??"     "Why are you with Leeteuk awhile ago???"     "Awwwww... Is my Baekhyunnie jealous with Leeteuk oppa???"     "Yeah!! Because of him you have less time with your Baekhyunnie!!"     "Don't be jealous now ok??? Promise I'll text you always so that you'll know where will I go ^__^"     "Ok"     "That's my Baekhyunnie!! *hug*"   (2 points for Baekhyun!!! Whaaaaaa!!! she hug me!!! >////< )       I went home to our dorm and  yeah I'm in a SUPER HAPPY mode... And since I'm happy, I bought some pizza and rootbears for my groupmates ^___^ Actually, I also bought some pizza for SNSD...     Baekhyun: "Hey guys I bought pizza!!!!!!"     Chanyeol: "Whoaa.. what's this huh??? Are you planning to kill us??? It's unusual for you to treat us"     D.O: "Did you put some poisons here huh????"     Suho: "I can't believe that you bought us some pizza! hey you risk your life just to buy this??? did you encounter some fangirls??"     Kai: "Hey Baekhyun eat this first just to make sure theres no poison"     Sehun: " -_________- *grab some pizza and ate it*"     Chanyeol: "Sehun Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!"     Sehun: "*death glare to Yeol*"     Chanyeol: "Ahehehe.. (^^, ") I'm just worried hehehe"     Baekhyun: "Aishh!!! You guys are meannie!!! I'm just happy so I bought you some pizza*pout*"     Kai: "Right... Happy because?????"     Baekhyun: "Uhmm well.. I--"   *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg*   "My Taeyeonnie noona" calling......   Baekhyun: "Wait guys Taeyeon noona is calling"   Yeah they know that Taeyeon and I were pretty and handsome close... hihi but they didn't know I like her.. Kai signals me to turn it to loudspeaker... so I did so that I won't look like guilty about her...   (Taeyeon: "Baekhyunnie!!!!")     Kai: (O.O)     Yeol: (O.O)     Suho: (O.O)     D.O: (O.O)     Sehun: (-__-)     Opps.. wrong move... I realize they didn't know that Taeyeon noona call me by that name.. I saw their faces... They were all shock because Taeyeon called me "Baekhyunnie"     "Oh Taeyeon noona.. why did you call?"     ("I just miss my Baekhyunnie hehe...")     I saw Kai how he put his hands to Yeol whose trying his self not to laugh..     ("And Oh... I just wanted to thank you for the pizza.... my groupmates said thank you")     "Oh.. Y-You're Welcome noona"     ("Goodnight Baekhyunnie!!!")     "Goodnight too noona"     And as I hang up my phone......   Yeol: "*imitating Taeyeon* Goodnight Baekhyunnie!!!"     D.O: "*imitating Baekhyun* Goodnight too noona!!"     then they laugh till their stomach aches.... Tsss -_-     Kai:" So that's why you're happy huh???"     Baekhyun:"W-what??! Ofcourse not!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter