#1 Chanlli

Our Secret Relationship (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                       [ Dedicated for Eyesmiler ^__^  ]

Our Secret relationship (ChanLli)   Chanyeol's POV   To:Yeol's Jinri <3   "Hey where are you??? I miss you already you know... I'm done with our fansigning here at Seoul.. I'm on my way to agency..."     Send! Yeah for your information, Jinri or should I say Sulli and I are on a relationship.... Weve been together for 3 years now... Since before our debut, weve known each other and we ended up ahving a relationship. Within that 2 years, weve been through a lot of problems.. Just like when Taemin started to court her secretly...but Sulli refuse him.. but still Taemin did all he can to get my Sulli's heart but... nuh-uh.. he'll never will! hehe >:) And also when I was link to my co- trainee... other trainees like me started to with me..  And as I debuted, her friend said that she's my EX girlfriend!??? what the fck! I never court her! I have already Sulli! But even we been experienced something like that, were still together and going strong..  Sssssssssshhhhh.... be quite ok??? No one knows about our relationship.. Even the members of Exo and Sulli's co-member in F(x)... It's a secret ok??? And that's why she is the girl I'm so close to compare with all the other member of F(x).. We decided to keep this as a secret because my manager will kill me if he finds out! Relationship is forbidden... you know... it's the world of showbiz....     *bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt*   From:Yeol's Jinri <3   "I'm here at the agency... I miss you too Yeol :* I'm with Victoria and Luna... with other SHINee members... but they going somewhere.. I'll wait for you here at our practice room... theres no one here arrasso???  I love you Yeol <3"     Awwwwwwwwwwww :") Aishhhhh.... sounds gay but I think I'm blushing >////////////<     To: Yeol's Jinri<3   "I Love You MORE!!!!!!!! :*"     Were both too cheesssssyyyyyy..... But I like it hehehe... As we came to the agency... I hurriedly went to the practice room of F(x) and I saw my Sulli there...     "Yeol!"     "Sulli!"   I came to her and hug her like theres no tomorrow... I really miss her... the last time that weve been together like this is before our concert...       "I miss you Yeol"     "I miss you more Sulli"   she let go of our hug and she face me... 0///////////0 myyyyyyyy I still can't stop blushing when were this close... she's very pretty!!!! I'm a lucky guy to have her...   "hahahahaha"   0____0??????     "What????"     "You're blushing oppa!"     "Am I???? Tsss... A-ani... I'm not"     "Am I that so pretty?? that I make you blush like that huh???"   -___-     "Ok... I'm just teasing you Yeol"   Tss... I turn my back to her... Aishhh that girl... make me fall for her even more... >///< Then she back hug me...   "Sorry Yeol... C'mon... this is our time together"     "Apology accepted.. You I can't stay like that especially to you"     "Awwwwwwwww... That's why I love yu that much!!!"   Were just there... Spending time together... We can't go anywhere... We lock the door so that no one could enter here...  I wish we can express our love by not keeping it :((( We sat on the floor with our hands interwine....     "Yeol?????"     "Hmmm???"     "You know that I'm filming my drama together with Minho oppa right?"     "I know... that drives me crazy you know... just a single skinship of you with him, I can't stand it"     "So... you're jealous huh???"     "Yeah I admit it"     "Yeol???"     "Hmmm??"     "Can you close your eyes for me???"   hmm??? I don't know but I just do it... maybe she's about to give me something.. a present??? It's not my birthday and--     0////////////////////////////////////0   :*   Sh-she kiss me!!!!!!!????? With 3 years since weve been together, we never been yet kissed!!! I open my eyes and i saw her... still kissing me..  It's just a 5 second smack...then she let go..     "I want you to be my first kiss Yeol"     "W-why so sudden???"     "Because our next shoot will be our kissing scene.. I don't want him to be the first one to kiss me"     I was so touched with what she said to me... I'm proud of my girlfriend :") I can't control myself now.... I also kiss her... this time, it was not just a smack but a passionate one... she responded with my kisses.. She put her hands on my neck and I put my hands around her waist... This was our first kiss... and definitely not the last.. And that kiss last I think.. 25 seconds???     *****     I'm here now at EXO's dorm.. Baekhyun,Suho,D.O and Kai is watching a movie. Sehun is already sleeping..  While I'm on the couch... Im busy texting my girlfriend.. I was smiling because of her texts...     Baekhyun: "Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Hyung look at Yeol... he's definetly crazy... smiling alone"     Kai: "Maybe he's texting his GIRLFRIEND"     D.O: "Is it from SNSD or F(x)???"   0_____o   Yeol: "Tss I don't have a girlfriend.. I'm texting.. S-Siwon sunbae.. right!"     Suho: "You know.. you're not good in lying"     Kai: "Hey hyung! You know what Sehun got Krystal's number from Minho-ssi awhile ago at the agency"     D.O: "Really??? Whoa.. Krystal-ssi?? Aishh that guy.. so lucky!!!!"     Suho: "Why?? Is that guy like Krystal???"     Baekhyun: " who knows??? that guy only talks to Luhan hyung personal topics like this"   Is Sehun have a relationship with her?? Aishhh... that guy... just denying his feelings.. Suddenly, our manager get in our dorm..   Kai:"Yo manager! why are you here?"     Manager:"I got some important announcement for you guys... I came from the dorm of EXO-m already.. You see.. All SME artist are scheduled to have a camp on Europe.. It's for SME's anniversary"     Suho: "Oh yeah.. I almost forgot about that"     Manager: "Ok we'll see you tomorrow morning at exactly 4am ok? Now go to sleep! I'm going"     Yessssssssss!!!! I'm going to see Sulli again!     Baekhyun: "Yess!!!"     D.O:"Someone's happy"     Suho:"Maybe because he'll see his Taeyeon noona"     Baekhyun:" W-w-what???!! A-Ani... I'm just--"     Kai:"hahahaha why are you all so guilty huh??? Even Luhan-ssi"     Yeol:"What about Luhan-ssi??"     Kai:"Ssssshh.. don't tell anyone about this ok??? But I ALWAYS seeing him reading some fanfictions about him and Yoona noona"     D.O:"Mwoo??!! Yoona-ssi???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter