Chapter 2

Once Upon A New Beginning.

 

Chapter 2

"Please, I will even get on my knee and beg you to be my wife! That how desperate I am right now, please." he said while on his knee begging her that she will say yes. It is his first time ever to go on his knee and beg someone. Right now he is desperate for her to accept the deal.

"Please..." he beg and Shin Hye turn around and look at him straight in his eyes.

"My answer is..NO! You bastard I am not person you can use for your own good! Don't go near me and my twins ever again!" she said and tries to get out of the room but that man grip her hand tighter.

"PLEASE what do I have do for you to agree! I am deserpate if I don't get a wife or children by the end of the year I will be dead! I really mean Dead! My parents will kill me and forced me to go on a island with nothing but water and sand! I don't want to go there please help me!" he begs and Shin Hye didn't pay attention to what he said because her body felt like fainting any minute now because of the sudden touch.

"Please stop touching me...if I say yes will you stop touching me.." she shuttered. The man heard her say yes and he immediately let go of her hand, but he knew he will regret it when he does that. Because Shin Hye just ran out of the door like a speed of light.

"YAH! Wait where are you going we still need to talk about the deal!" he shouted and ran after her. Shin Hye didn't stop running, and when she see her twins and she ran towards them.

"Shinnie And Binnie let go!" she said and grab their hands. The twins didn't disobey their umma even though they were having fun. Shin Hye open the door and made a run for it, she will not be anyone wife or be in a deal which she will never do even she have die she still won't do it.

"Umma why are we runnie, Shinnie and Binnie is tired." Shin said.

"And nicey hyungie is running behind us umma.." Moobin said.

"Kids be quiet for umma okay so we can get away from that mean ahjussi!" Shin Hye said and she hold their hands tightly and kept running, but sadly they weren't faster enough that the man catch up to them.

"STOP!" the man said and Shin Hye stopped and back away with her twins. She knew she have to get away or he will try to make her be his wife again.

"Run kids!" she said, but before they could the man grab her arm again.

"Oh my god! Do I really have to beg again?" the man said and Shin Hye starts hitting the man with her purse in order for him to let go of her arm. The man won't let the pain distract them, because he will get that woman to agree again and he won't let her go. He didn't want anyone except this woman and her kids. You wonder why them? When there are so many single woman with twins, and why he chose Shin Hye because that the part he won't be telling.

"Even if you keep begging I will still say no! So stop you making everyone look at us!" Shin Hye shouted and the man smirked and look at the people looking and knew he have to do this. He went on his knee again and look into her eyes, and hopes this work.

"Please give me another chance, don't you remember the day when we kissed is the the day realize that I love you. That day I knew how very special you really are and am so in love with you. You take me to place that couldn't believe is possible to ever go. I want to share every memory of my life with you, I promise to never leave you alone, and to be with you for your entire life, through good and bad. Make you the happiest woman on earth. I will catch you when you fall, protect you when you're scared, and hold you when you're feeling down. I love you with all my passion in my body. Please give me another chance I won't ever make you cry ever again!" he said and she look at him like he was the most crazy man ever. Until she knew why he did it when she heard the voices.

"How sweet of him, she would be a awful person if she doesn't give him another chance." one person said.

"Yeah I feel bad for him, she should be the one begging for another chance not him.  She would be consider awful person shame shame." another person said.

"Give him another chance!" strangers chanted and Shin Hye just want to strangle that man for making her seem like a awful when he should be the one feeling awful forcing a complete stranger to be his wife.

"OKAY!" she shouted and the man smile widely and wonder why didn't he do that in the beginning because if he he did he wouldn't have to keep begging her.

"Come on, I won't let you escape this time when you already say yes." he said and grab her hand but she pull it away from him. Because she won't let him touching her one bit even thought she have to get involve with this awful deal that she knew she will definitely regret in the end.

"Don't touch me you keep walking and I will stay next to you. No touching me or my twins..." she growl and he shrugged his shoulder because he doesn't care because he at least got her to finally agree. Now he have to know her name if she is going to be his wife.

"What is your name?"

"Park Shin Hye...what is you're name devil?" she hissed and he laughs.

"Jung Yonghwa, your dear husband." he said and thank god that he went to the cafe. If he didn't he would of not seen Shin Hye and her twins.

"You mean devil husband....very evil and pathetic devil..." Shin Hye whispers and threw the meaniest glare towards him. But he didn't look at her because he was too happy he won't have to go to that island anymore.