Hakyeon hates it.

Mesh

 

 

(Also posted on livejournal, @lovingvixx)

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon thought it's just temporary infatuation, because he seriously sees nothing to like in Wonshik.

 

He is smelly, he's got the weirdest taste in fashion and he snores, loud. He gets greasy around girls, and it makes him cringe (and slightly, just slightly jealous, because he isn't the same to him) and his biggest flaw is the fact that he's trying to steal his spotlight as main MC for VIXX TV.

 

He scrunches his face in the strangest ways and Hakyeon refuses to think it's charming, because it really isn't, he is a big crybaby and Hakyeon hates how it pulls at his heartstrings each time he gets emotional.

 

He is overly caring and helps out in any circumstance and Hakyeon selfishly wants his attention all to himself. Hakyeon hates how Wonshik looks like with specs; that nerdy, clueless look he pulls that makes him want to tackle him to the ground and squish him mercilessly.

 

Hakyeon hates how charismatic Wonshik looks on stage and he's even jealous of the fans, of how they can ogle shamelessly and he's got to do it with subtlety. Hakyeon hates Wonshik's deep voice, he hates how it brings shivers up his spine and it distracts him so easily from anything he's doing.

 

Hakyeon hates their choreographer; why the must Wonshik touch him in such a sinful way that he cannot sleep a wink no matter how much he tries. Hakyeon hates how Wonshik's even got aegyo and he doesn't and he won't ever admit that Wonshik is a strong competitor (He honestly doesn't care if the loses his self-proclaimed first place in terms of cuteness, if only Wonshik winks again and again and again).

 

Hakyeon hates how his heartbeat quickens, his ears pound so painfully and how his heart eventually gets stuck in his throat, and he forgets how to breathe every time he looks at Wonshik in the eyes. But what's most hateful about Wonshik is how flustered he is whenever Hakyeon tries to cross the boundaries, how sheepish his smile is when Hakyeon can't help himself and tries to hug him, to kiss him, anything, really.

 

Hakyeon will admit, fine, he's in love with that annoying being, he's fallen hard and irreversibly and he can't stand it anymore one night at the dorm when Wonshik and him are left alone (He vaguely wonders why all the other members had decided to leave, and wonders more about the reason Wonshik stays).

 

So he kisses him, and he doesn't care of the consequences, because it's the best thing it ever happened, and it makes his legs give in and his chest ebb and flow so fast, he thinks he's going to burst and evaporate into thin air. Wonshik slides his arms around his waist and kisses back, messily but with such soul and longing that it sends Hakyeon flying to the seventh heaven.